Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#303754 - 02/03/08 09:29 PM Re: Various Topics [Re: phoenixrisen]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

You are most welcome. And you can paint them black or cover them with fabric, etc.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#303762 - 02/03/08 09:59 PM Re: Various Topics [Re: Dean Tempest]
RottenBonnie Offline

Loc: The West Coast, USA
 Originally Posted By: Sightless Blind
It was such a pain to find the proper candles I wanted.

After Halloween I picked up all the black candles they had left for 75% off at the grocery store! I recommend that all good Satanists (and the bad ones too) look for black candles before, and especially after, Halloween.

HS!
"The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the inside where it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women." Blanche Barton

"There's no such thing as too many books." Poetaster

#303769 - 02/03/08 10:09 PM Re: Various Topics [Re: RottenBonnie]
AurEum Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
Great idea Bonnie!

If anyone else is an artsy-craftsy type, making your own candles is an option. I've found that Michaels carries a few options for candle making. It's not difficult nor is it expensive, plus you can add scents if it pleases you.

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe

#303775 - 02/03/08 10:32 PM Re: Various Topics [Re: AurEum]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
There is also a really great store, Evening Eclipse, (advertised at the top of this messageboard), one might consider. I can personally vouch for the exceptional quality of the products and service. The Zombie Collection is my favourite.

Edited by Shade (02/03/08 10:35 PM)
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

I Live In A Trailer Park

#303777 - 02/03/08 10:52 PM Re: Various Topics [Re: Shade]
AurEum Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
Thanks for pointing that out shade. I will be placing an order soon, the description of scents is interesting. I find myself like a kid in a candy store, I want to smell them all! \:\)

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12011 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405204 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements