Topic Options
#301393 - 01/25/08 06:41 PM New to this
Sasha Offline
Banned by request

Loc: ,or
So I have been on a life long mission to I guess how common this sounds but find myself....My father was once a satanist but then through so crazy situation and the pressure from the rest of my "Christian" family he broke and gave his life to Christ. Which started all the trouble I now see.... My father became a Pastor and I became a pastors daughter<joy for me>.....I broke away when I was 18 and stayed away. I don't agree with there thoughts or beliefs. I guess through all this rambling I am just asking a simple question I would like to know the difference between COS and luciferian? I am pressing moreand more towards Luciferian it just seems to make more sense to me then anything else..........But I am kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place not sure what to do just know what I don't want to go back to....hence why I move 1100 miles away lol......

Later all,
Sasha

#301404 - 01/25/08 06:59 PM Re: New to this [Re: Sasha]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Sasha,

It would be inappropriate for anyone here to give you a point by point differences between us/Church of Satan/Satanism vs. anyone else. We don't acknowledge any other concept of Satanism. While we cannot stop others from doing so, we will not even dignify assorted christian heretics, devil worshiping social malcontents, or any other derivative of religious mental illness by comparing them to us---the one and only Church of Satan.

Also, it may have escaped your notice, but this board is run by a Magister of the Church of Satan, moderated by various members of the Church of Satan, and even has a Church of Satan members only forum attached. It seems to me one has to be very brazen, highly provocative, or ridiculously naive to come in here and say this:

"difference between COS and luciferian? I am pressing moreand more towards Luciferian it just seems to make more sense to me then anything else....."

If you need a god to kneel before, I guess it would make more sense.

If you are pissed off at preacher daddy, I guess it would make more sense.

If you believe all that biblical horseshit but just really need to be rebel to establish some sort of identity, I guess it would make more sense.

You'll find none of that infantile drivel here.

If you really want an answer to your question, and for reasons we can all guess cannot put out a ten spot and read The Satanic Bible, then go to the Church of Satan website, read it all, but pay particular attention to the Theory & Practice link.

Ygraine

PS:
I must add that I doubt Daddy was ever a Satanist.

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#301412 - 01/25/08 07:12 PM Re: New to this [Re: Ygraine]
Sasha Offline
Banned by request

So what happened to open mindedness and opinions? I am searching and This seems harsh???? You seem very judgmental and not very open to helping others see... thank you. you have cleared one thing up for me and that tis it is not just Christians who are close minded to outsiders....

#301419 - 01/25/08 07:43 PM Re: New to this [Re: Sasha]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

No ma'am.

This forum has two purposes.

For those already suspecting they may be a Satanist, this is a good place to engage others who have come to the same conclusion, and refine/elaborate upon that premise.

Even more this is the place one comes AFTER being open minded and having, after study and testing, FORMED an opinion.

Sasha, there are lots of sites that debate, query, argue and kiss ass. There are dozens of alleged occult sites that ARE open minded and have an anything goes attitude. This place is unique.

I meant no offense to you personally, beyond pointing out that you did the equivalent of going to a Catholic site and asking the folks there if Judaism was better.

If my "opinion"--something that I am supposed to value of yours, but seemingly that respect is one-sided, about what luciferianism represents pisses you off--well, then I have solved your little problem about where you belong. Flowers are a delightful thank you gift.

Good luck with you quest,
Y~

This is the place for US.

#301433 - 01/25/08 08:34 PM Re: New to this [Re: Sasha]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
 Originally Posted By: Sasha
So what happened to open mindedness and opinions? I am searching and This seems harsh???? You seem very judgmental and not very open to helping others see... thank you. you have cleared one thing up for me and that tis it is not just Christians who are close minded to outsiders....

We are not "open minded" when it comes to nonsense and imposters.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#301435 - 01/25/08 08:38 PM Re: New to this [Re: Sasha]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
What specifically do you mean by "Luciferian"?

Just about everything I've ever seen claiming that term has been abject garbage and incoherently regurgitated occultnick nonsense - usually a mish-mash of Dr. LaVey's writing and something as wishy-washy as Kenneth Grant.

LUCIFERIAN is a good term, but I would argue that along with SATANIC, we have the only legitimate claim to the label based on the second book of THE SATANIC BIBLE, "The Book of Lucifer: The Satanic Enlightenment."
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
“A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder.” -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#301437 - 01/25/08 08:39 PM Re: New to this [Re: Sasha]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

You are fortunate Magistra Ygraine got to you first.....

Just like others, you barge in here without posting an introduction, you demand answers, bringing your politically correct whinny self to the surface, and expect SATANISTS to behave like spineless blobs.

You accuse Magistra Ygraine of being judgmental - that is a badge of honor to a Satanist.

Don't let the door crack your spine on the way out.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#301439 - 01/25/08 08:42 PM One additional comment. [Re: Sasha]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
 Quote:
My father was once a satanist but then through so crazy situation and the pressure from the rest of my "Christian" family he broke and gave his life to Christ.

Then he never was a Satanist.

A Satanist is born this way.

It is not something like a lifestyle or political affiliation.

It is more like a species.

Think Addams Family.

Imagine being able to say, "Gomez Addams was once a satanist but then through so crazy situation and the pressure from the rest of my "Christian" family he broke and gave his life to Christ."

If you can grasp this then you will better understand exactly how very different we are from others.

#301468 - 01/25/08 10:13 PM Re: New to this [Re: Sasha]
GCaesarWhiskers Offline

Loc: TN, USA
[Please note that only forum moderators and members of the Priesthood are permitted to post replies in the Questions forum. All other posts will be deleted.]

Edited by Reverend_Harris (01/25/08 10:24 PM)
And may your dominant mate always be happy to see you

Meerkat Blessing

www.vampiretemple.com

#301878 - 01/28/08 05:57 AM Re: New to this [Re: GCaesarWhiskers]
Sasha Offline
Banned by request

please delete me

#301900 - 01/28/08 08:46 AM Re: New to this [Re: Sasha]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Never let it be said I am not a people pleaser.

Y~

#301953 - 01/28/08 01:16 PM Re: New to this [Re: Sasha]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Boo hoo!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#303797 - 02/04/08 01:09 AM Re: New to this [Re: Magister_Lang]
Charlie D Offline

Only moderators and Hierarchy may post answers. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Love,

Leviathan XIII

Edited by LeviathanXIII (02/04/08 01:21 AM)

Forum Stats
12195 Members
73 Forums
43973 Topics
405995 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements