Topic Options
#303816 - 02/04/08 04:22 AM Understanding the Synthesizer Clock
Starless Pixie Offline

Loc: Missouri
Recently my supervisor and I were on lunch break with co-workers. He had told someone what they were on the Synthesizer Clock and others got curious as to what it was, so he told them (leaving out any references to Satanism or LaVey).

When I read The Satanic Witch, my understanding was that 1's were the male bodybuilder type, 3's were slim, 6's were feminine curvy, and 9's were overweight.

His interpretation he shared with the group was that 3's were heavy (his polite attempt at saying overweight), and when you got closer to 6 you thinned out. One girl he pegged an 8, and she is tall, slim, lean muscular with maybe 10 lbs left over from having her last kid. He pegged himself a 9, and he is a bodybuilder but the type that has trouble putting on weight, so he's a very lean, muscular slim guy.

Was I reading the book upside down or what?

#303817 - 02/04/08 04:29 AM Re: Understanding the Synthesizer Clock [Re: Starless Pixie]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> Was I reading the book upside down or what? <<

No. But it sounds like he was.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#303832 - 02/04/08 08:52 AM Re: Understanding the Synthesizer Clock [Re: Starless Pixie]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
 Originally Posted By: Starless Pixie
Recently my supervisor and I were on lunch break with co-workers. He had told someone what they were on the Synthesizer Clock and others got curious as to what it was, so he told them (leaving out any references to Satanism or LaVey).

When I read The Satanic Witch, my understanding was that 1's were the male bodybuilder type, 3's were slim, 6's were feminine curvy, and 9's were overweight.

His interpretation he shared with the group was that 3's were heavy (his polite attempt at saying overweight), and when you got closer to 6 you thinned out. One girl he pegged an 8, and she is tall, slim, lean muscular with maybe 10 lbs left over from having her last kid. He pegged himself a 9, and he is a bodybuilder but the type that has trouble putting on weight, so he's a very lean, muscular slim guy.

Was I reading the book upside down or what?

12 o'clock - Looks like a big meaty upside down triangle with two little chicken legs underneath.

3 o'clock - Bean pole. Thin, often tall, wirey.

6 o'clock - Weight is distributed around the hips giving a distinct almond shape. Long legs. Narrow shoulders. Wide hips.

9 o'clock - Round, and thick. Built like a barrel. They look like the Michelin Man. The exact opposite of a 3.

Now to get any of the others you simply dial up or down the clock. Very few people are a "pure" clock type. Most are a x:30 of some sort.

12's to 3's tend to be wedge shaped on top and they gain weight first in the face and chest. Shorter legs. Until you get to 3 where it all evens out. They only fuck for a reason.

3's to 6's. Tend to be think, wirey, and if they gain weight at all, it'll be all over and they'll look puffy like a balloon. Ironically most runway models are found here. Yet most of the women men lust after are in the opposite quadrant. They don't fuck because they're too inside their own head.

6's to 9's. Gain their weight at the hips and as you move around to 9 it spreads out all over. Most likely to become obese. Most likely to engage in promiscuous behaviour. They fuck because they can't help it.

9's to 12's on the curve upward you find the weight being more evenly distributed. They are also notorious for being able to eat any goddamned thing they want, not gain a pound, and still look great. Typical "bombshell" type women reside here, and "hunky" guys. They fuck because they like it.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#303863 - 02/04/08 10:48 AM Re: Understanding the Synthesizer Clock [Re: Felstorm]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
You are too generous, sir!

#303877 - 02/04/08 11:29 AM Re: Understanding the Synthesizer Clock [Re: Felstorm]
shadowraven213 Offline

Originally Posted By: Felstorm
They fuck because they like it.

you mean there are other reasons! \:o

#304155 - 02/05/08 05:30 AM Re: Understanding the Synthesizer Clock [Re: Felstorm]
Starless Pixie Offline

Loc: Missouri
Thank you for your very detailed reply! This certainly does make more sense.

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406074 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements