Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#304024 - 02/04/08 07:29 PM greater magic, question...
Numitra Offline

wich enochian key should I use, that would work best, and what is the difference between different enochian keys??? when you recite them, should you recite in english or in enochian?

thxs

Numitra

and.. What is coming to you??

The world.. And everything in it...

#304027 - 02/04/08 07:41 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Numitra]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
For crap's sake...get a library card!

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#304029 - 02/04/08 07:47 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Numitra]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
Mr Simmons, PLEASE; Just use Bibidi-Babidi-Boo and stop bringing this up!
Who are you so desperate to curse anyway?

#304032 - 02/04/08 07:50 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Mr Avarice]
Numitra Offline

again, for people who are willing to help instead of just being unpolite and disrespectfull....

wich enochian key should I use for the destruction ritual...??

and people who think they know better or probably DO know better, don't forget you also where beginners in Greater Magic, so judge the man in the mirror and don't be talking crap here please

Numitra

#304033 - 02/04/08 07:59 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Numitra]
Chess Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Chicago, IL USA
 Quote:
wich enochian key should I use, that would work best, and what is the difference between different enochian keys??? when you recite them, should you recite in english or in enochian?

Tell you what. I'll help you out with that if you'll help me out with a problem of my own.

You see, I just discovered a great big box of hand tools in my basement and I've decided I want to become good at using them. There are some that are labeled "screwdriver" (even though they have different end bits), a big heavy one is labeled "hammer", and there's one strange contraption named "adjustable wrench" which has a little swirly thing in it.

So... which one should I use? And after I've picked one, should I turn it clockwise or counterclockwise?

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention -- also in the box was a book, an introduction to hand tools and their uses, by a guy named Bandsaw Sander LeVel, or something like that. But I haven't the slightest idea what that one's for.

So. Can you help me out?

-Chess

#304035 - 02/04/08 08:01 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
For crap's sake...get a library card!

When he gets one, he'll go to the library and ask everyone where the books are.

#304038 - 02/04/08 08:08 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Callier]
Numitra Offline

Oww okayyy, that's the way people like to play around here... laugh at someone's questions instead of helping them

There are no stupid questions, a question comes from an individual who is ready to learn and asks people who already got the knowledge...

But the people with the knowledge tend to point fingers and laugh, ha ha fucking ha

It's finee peepz, I'll find it on my own.. and if I don't find my answers, I'll still post my questions, wheter you like it or not

#304039 - 02/04/08 08:19 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Numitra]
Lust Offline

�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#304040 - 02/04/08 08:19 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Numitra]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
 Quote:

again, for people who are willing to help instead of just being unpolite and disrespectfull....

Respect is earned. Your account balance is currently negative.

Quote:

and people who think they know better or probably DO know better, don't forget you also where beginners in Greater Magic, so judge the man in the mirror and don't be talking crap here please

Was this remark aimed at Roho or me? For your sake I hope the latter as Roho seams to be held in very high regard among most of us here.

On a sidenote:
I am a beginner now.
Does that stop me from learning?
No, it does not!
It spurs me on.
It inspires me to seek answers within myself
as well as inside the Satanic bible.

So my advice is once again: Work on your lesser magic first, that way you might actually be able to find a teacher someday when you really need it...

#304043 - 02/04/08 08:40 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Numitra]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
I am going to say his one time. After this, you will not see my name in any thread of this nature.

In the early history of The Church of Satan, many different types of people found their way to the front door of the Black House. Those looking for a handout were thrown out on their ear. If they persisted, they were…in their own mind…ill used…and then thrown out on their ear. We are not about charity.

We were all beginners. As long as someone is willing to put in their time reading, studying and learning, we are willing to assist. That was Dr. LaVey’s way. We know our kind, and generally have no problem pointing in the right direction.

So…from the beginning of our history, until today…beggars are given the bum’s rush. Satanists who have shown they are willing to do their own work are given direction.

That is all.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#304044 - 02/04/08 08:42 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Mr Avarice]
Numitra Offline

Originally Posted By: The Black Waltz

Was this remark aimed at Roho or me? For your sake I hope the latter as Roho seams to be held in very high regard among most of us here.

with talking crap I mean constant disrespect and laughing AT someone who is eager to learn...

I will work on my lesser magic first, thanx, your last message is one a appreciate very much.. here you were polite, you were adressing me with respect and you gave me advice, thank you very much

and I didn't mean to disrepect you or Roho.. but you 2 disrespected me... Anyway, txs for your help

Edited by Numitra (02/04/08 08:48 PM)

#304045 - 02/04/08 08:47 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Numitra Offline

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster

We were all beginners. As long as someone is willing to put in their time reading, studying and learning, we are willing to assist. That was Dr. LaVey’s way. We know our kind, and generally have no problem pointing in the right direction.

So…from the beginning of our history, until today…beggars are given the bum’s rush. Satanists who have shown they are willing to do their own work are given direction.

That is all.

I'm not trying to begg for information, or I don't want you to spoon-feed me with information. I just THAUGHT that this forum was for asking questions... in your last quote you more or less stated that I should do my OWN homework, and look the information up on my OWN, and thennnn if I still got problems, come to ask help.. I appreciate it, but why didn't you tell me this in the first place, instead of laughing at me???

I am persisted to learn how to use higher magic!!!! and I don't care what other people think/feel when I am asking questions!!!

Magic is something I wanted since the beginning of my life, I am searching after this all my life, and now I finally found it!!! And I am ready and eager to use it, that's why I ask so many questions

Numitra...

#304046 - 02/04/08 08:48 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Numitra]
Colonel Kurtz Offline
CoS Member

"Mom...will you do my homework!?!?

This is what i hear. Maybe it is just me? The info you want can be found at amazon.com. For under $30.

#304049 - 02/04/08 08:54 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Colonel Kurtz]
Numitra Offline

'kay maybe I was a lil' bit lazy, but that doesn't give people the right to laugh at someone....
I really thaught you could ask info from other members....
damnnn I treat everybody with respect..

Anywayz, gonna find it out on myself, if I can't get any further, I'll let you know.....

#304052 - 02/04/08 08:57 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Numitra]
Colonel Kurtz Offline
CoS Member

Good luck young man!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43979 Topics
406036 Posts