Topic Options
#304118 - 02/05/08 12:56 AM I Would Like to Apologize to All the Members On This Forum!
MARDUKXUL Offline
banned

Loc: Hobbs, NM
I would like to apologize for yesterdays ingorant, immature actions that I made on this forum. I was rude and out of hand so I just want to say that I'm Sorry for What I said about the Church of Satan bein Atheistic Con Artists, Which I know for a true fact that your not. You are all great individuals that I enjoy reading your ideas. I apologize to the two members that I said rude things to and to the life of Heath Ledger in the Joker is Dead forum post. I came out in a Rude Horrible Humor way and I felt that it was amusing to me but it wasn't for all of you and I apologize for my rude statements about this actor who is now gone. I say things that get out of hand and I Promise to never do that again to all of you. I do not wish death on anybody and I apologize for what I said. It will Never Happen again and I promise to you all!!! This is coming out straight through my heart and I take full responsibility for my actions and there are no excuses. But again I do apologize for my actions on this forum and I apologize!!! Hail Satan!!!

The Lone Wolf is Proud to Stand Alone from the Pack!!! Because the Pack are a Couple of Pups that Still Can't Wander On and Explore New Worlds and escape the Putrid Worlds of the Old.

#304157 - 02/05/08 05:33 AM Re: I Would Like to Apologize to All the Members On This Forum! [Re: MARDUKXUL]
Valek Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Non-local
Bravo on banning this guy. I couldn't locate the member list link we used to have, so I couldn't link you to who he originally was, but this guy had been banned before.

Cheers to our awesome mods

#304892 - 02/08/08 06:16 AM Re: I Would Like to Apologize to All the Members On This Forum! [Re: Valek]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
What is it with this nutcase? Why can't he just leave already???

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405803 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements