Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#304126 - 02/05/08 01:40 AM I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!!
bloodbaby23 Offline
Underage

Loc: ohio
I have been very interested in Satanism ever since I was 13. When I was 14 I was fortunate enough to have a friend who was into witch craft, and her mother had all the good deeds for it. But after a while my parents found out and I wasnt able to hang with her anymore. Ever since then, my parents have been keeping an eye on who I hang with, and what goes on in my room. They try and shield me from anything that deals with Satan, because they think its pure evil. Therefore I have no way of reaching the Satanic Bible, black candles, etc... The internet doesnt do me much good with my researches. I need to know more then the basics. I just dont know how I can collect Satanic information without having the right things to study it. I also have to keep my beliefs secret. I only know of a few rituals, but I want to know some new and more effective ones I can practice. It just really upsets me that I am surrounded by people who are so against me and my beliefs. Talking to Satan doesnt get me much of anywhere either. Can anyone please give me some advise? I would much appreciate it!!

#304134 - 02/05/08 02:20 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: bloodbaby23]
Atrum Offline
Banned

Just a few quick questions:

1. Since you are so restricted in your circumstances that you are unable to practice your religion in your own terms, would it matter at this point if you knew more rituals or not?

2. In addition, instead of focusing on a practice and lifestyle that you are unable to easily partake in at this time, shouldn't your focus and priority be on changing your personal circumstances later on so that in time you are able to practice to the degree that you are seeking?

Some of the best things in life are worth waiting for. If you are unable to purchase a copy of the Satanic Bible at this time, rest assured it will still be available when you are able to do so. You can read the Satanic Bible through and through, but sooner or later you will have to decide for yourself whether or not you are going to follow the ideas and philosophies contained therein. Ultimately, this will distinguish it between being just another book on your shelf versus a valuable tool that you can apply to everyday life.

I think a good piece of advice would be for you to focus on your priorities and circumstances now, and let everything else unfold in its own time.

Edited by Atrum (02/05/08 08:41 PM)

#304144 - 02/05/08 04:38 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: bloodbaby23]
SueW Offline
CoS Member

Loc: TN,United States
First, I agree with Atrum.

Second- so where is it that you would go that you are NOT surrounded by Xtians? I am a little confused- you said that " I also have to keep my beliefs secret" but then added "It just really upsets me that I am surrounded by people who are so against me and my beliefs." If A is true , how can B be a problem? Because allegedly "They" don't know because it is a secret. It doesnot track.

#304148 - 02/05/08 04:59 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: bloodbaby23]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
 Quote:
Talking to Satan doesnt get me much of anywhere either. Can anyone please give me some advise? I would much appreciate it!!

Are you sure that you've come to the right place?
This is the left place after all...

#304152 - 02/05/08 05:14 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: bloodbaby23]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
You've stated here that you're only 17. That means you're too young anyway and should probably sneak out of here before the moderators catch you.

#304212 - 02/05/08 10:40 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: bloodbaby23]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
5 Feb XLIII A.S.

For those with similar questions regarding Satanism and youth, please read this.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#304926 - 02/08/08 10:19 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: MagisterParadise]
illcree Offline

Loc: Mississippi
I too am living in a place surround by Christians. or should i say people who force their beliefs on you. But what do you Think you are going to get when you live in the buckle of the bible belt. Satanism is something i have researched and read about for the last 4-5 maybe 6-7 years. I do not look down on anyone for how they belive, its the forcing on others that makes me upset.

Satanism is something that has interested me for years, I have a friend who is a satanist. He open the door to alot of the research i have done over the years. But the quest for knowledge still grows. The more i read the more i want to know, but we all know that is a form of human nature.

I have always been one not scared to stand up and say that i do not belong in the herd. Other then books and the website. is there anywhere else i can learn more?

#304928 - 02/08/08 10:23 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
"Satanis" is something I watched for the first time last night, if you are looking for a different medium of Satanic media. Mostly though, it's in the books. I have only read The Satanic Bible and The Satanic Scriptures, and there is more then enough info in those books to at least give you a solid understanding of whats going on.

I have heard The Satanic Witch is a logical next step after those two. Also, the Magisters on this board Magister Paradise, Magister Svengali, and Magister Nemo have all released books, which are supposed to be quite excellent; check out Svengali's "Deep Satanism" blog (and his regular blog) as well He is a fantastic writer, and it simply shouldn't be overlooked.

EDIT: Also, there is Radio Free Satan, where Reverend Harris hosts his show, Satanism Today. It is quite informative as well, and if you sign up, you can have access to a back log of old shows.

Edited by Phosis (02/08/08 10:27 AM)

#304955 - 02/08/08 01:06 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: TheDegenerate]
Imashka Offline

Loc: Corydon, IN, 47112
Hi, Im in the same circumstance almost...i am new to Satanism and i really don't think my parents (Since i still live with them currently) will let me follow much of my religion. So how do I get into the flow of things if I'm underpressure from my parents to be a perfect christian girl?

#304956 - 02/08/08 01:09 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: TheDegenerate]
illcree Offline

I listen to radio free satan sometimes. I try to be listening for the show you were talking about. But, I keep missing it for some reason. I am going to try to get a copy of "Satanis" as soon as i can.

I am also trying to get the other dvds, that are out there. I have seen the book "Essays on satanism" How is it? Its next on my book list.

#304968 - 02/08/08 02:03 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Imashka]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
You have not posted a proper introduction which is required.

Additionally your myspace page lists your age as 17. Please come back when you are of age.

PS:"
Since i still live with them currently) will let me follow much of my religion. So how do I get into the flow of things if I'm underpressure from my parents to be a perfect christian girl?"

You don't. Respect your parents and when you alone are responsible for yourself you may make whatever choices you deem fit.

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#304991 - 02/08/08 03:09 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Imashka]
ConquerOrPerish Offline

Loc: DC Metro Area
 Originally Posted By: Imashka
Hi, Im in the same circumstance almost...i am new to Satanism and i really don't think my parents (Since i still live with them currently) will let me follow much of my religion. So how do I get into the flow of things if I'm underpressure from my parents to be a perfect christian girl?

Why the hell do your parents even know about your religion?? Of COURSE they will not let you follow it!

eta: get real!

Edited by ConquerOrPerish (02/08/08 03:09 PM)

"Making a difference makes sense only if you are convinced that you have mastered the subject at hand to the point where any difference you might make would be for the better." -Thomas Sowell

#304998 - 02/08/08 03:26 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Damaeon96 Offline
Banned

Loc: Kentucky
Okay, first off I don't claim to be an expert on Satinism, far from it. However it seems to me that proclaiming any religion as your own just as an act of rebellion is the wrong way to go.

Your wasting time and effort trying to be something. You either are or your not. If you know your a Satanist and follow it's principals without hesitation, then you really have nothing to worry about.

If that alone isn't enough to satisfy your angst, then remember the old saying, "the greatest trick Satan ever played is convincing mankind he did not exist."

"Here's to hell. May the stay there be as fun as the way there!" - Groucho Marx

#305045 - 02/08/08 08:21 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
 Quote:
I do not look down on anyone for how they belive, its the forcing on others that makes me upset.

I do look down upon others for how they believe.

I consider anyone who assumes that something is absolutely and completely trustworthy as a viewpoint but who ignores evidence that contradicts that viewpoint to be worthy of disdain.

I look down upon the true believers everywhere.

They are promoting false certainties where there really are none.

To treat the facts of reality as important and not to ignore them in favor of some theory about how things "ought' to be, is to my mind both popular and stupid.

I cannot help but look down upon the stupid.

It is part of judging what is.

And that is an important part of Satanism.

#305054 - 02/08/08 08:42 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Nemo]
illcree Offline

I can see where you are coming from Nemo. My Patience is wearing thin with all the people who force anything on me. It has happened everyday since i moved to where i live now.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12155 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405735 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements