Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#304126 - 02/05/08 01:40 AM I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!!
bloodbaby23 Offline
Underage

Loc: ohio
I have been very interested in Satanism ever since I was 13. When I was 14 I was fortunate enough to have a friend who was into witch craft, and her mother had all the good deeds for it. But after a while my parents found out and I wasnt able to hang with her anymore. Ever since then, my parents have been keeping an eye on who I hang with, and what goes on in my room. They try and shield me from anything that deals with Satan, because they think its pure evil. Therefore I have no way of reaching the Satanic Bible, black candles, etc... The internet doesnt do me much good with my researches. I need to know more then the basics. I just dont know how I can collect Satanic information without having the right things to study it. I also have to keep my beliefs secret. I only know of a few rituals, but I want to know some new and more effective ones I can practice. It just really upsets me that I am surrounded by people who are so against me and my beliefs. Talking to Satan doesnt get me much of anywhere either. Can anyone please give me some advise? I would much appreciate it!!

#304134 - 02/05/08 02:20 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: bloodbaby23]
Atrum Offline
Banned

Just a few quick questions:

1. Since you are so restricted in your circumstances that you are unable to practice your religion in your own terms, would it matter at this point if you knew more rituals or not?

2. In addition, instead of focusing on a practice and lifestyle that you are unable to easily partake in at this time, shouldn't your focus and priority be on changing your personal circumstances later on so that in time you are able to practice to the degree that you are seeking?

Some of the best things in life are worth waiting for. If you are unable to purchase a copy of the Satanic Bible at this time, rest assured it will still be available when you are able to do so. You can read the Satanic Bible through and through, but sooner or later you will have to decide for yourself whether or not you are going to follow the ideas and philosophies contained therein. Ultimately, this will distinguish it between being just another book on your shelf versus a valuable tool that you can apply to everyday life.

I think a good piece of advice would be for you to focus on your priorities and circumstances now, and let everything else unfold in its own time.

Edited by Atrum (02/05/08 08:41 PM)

#304144 - 02/05/08 04:38 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: bloodbaby23]
SueW Offline
CoS Member

Loc: TN,United States
First, I agree with Atrum.

Second- so where is it that you would go that you are NOT surrounded by Xtians? I am a little confused- you said that " I also have to keep my beliefs secret" but then added "It just really upsets me that I am surrounded by people who are so against me and my beliefs." If A is true , how can B be a problem? Because allegedly "They" don't know because it is a secret. It doesnot track.

#304148 - 02/05/08 04:59 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: bloodbaby23]
L0ki Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
 Quote:
Talking to Satan doesnt get me much of anywhere either. Can anyone please give me some advise? I would much appreciate it!!

Are you sure that you've come to the right place?
This is the left place after all...

1. The short memory of the human race.

2. History repeats itself.

3. The short memory of the human race.

#304152 - 02/05/08 05:14 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: bloodbaby23]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
You've stated here that you're only 17. That means you're too young anyway and should probably sneak out of here before the moderators catch you.

#304212 - 02/05/08 10:40 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: bloodbaby23]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
5 Feb XLIII A.S.

For those with similar questions regarding Satanism and youth, please read this.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#304926 - 02/08/08 10:19 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: MagisterParadise]
illcree Offline

Loc: Mississippi
I too am living in a place surround by Christians. or should i say people who force their beliefs on you. But what do you Think you are going to get when you live in the buckle of the bible belt. Satanism is something i have researched and read about for the last 4-5 maybe 6-7 years. I do not look down on anyone for how they belive, its the forcing on others that makes me upset.

Satanism is something that has interested me for years, I have a friend who is a satanist. He open the door to alot of the research i have done over the years. But the quest for knowledge still grows. The more i read the more i want to know, but we all know that is a form of human nature.

I have always been one not scared to stand up and say that i do not belong in the herd. Other then books and the website. is there anywhere else i can learn more?

#304928 - 02/08/08 10:23 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
"Satanis" is something I watched for the first time last night, if you are looking for a different medium of Satanic media. Mostly though, it's in the books. I have only read The Satanic Bible and The Satanic Scriptures, and there is more then enough info in those books to at least give you a solid understanding of whats going on.

I have heard The Satanic Witch is a logical next step after those two. Also, the Magisters on this board Magister Paradise, Magister Svengali, and Magister Nemo have all released books, which are supposed to be quite excellent; check out Svengali's "Deep Satanism" blog (and his regular blog) as well He is a fantastic writer, and it simply shouldn't be overlooked.

EDIT: Also, there is Radio Free Satan, where Reverend Harris hosts his show, Satanism Today. It is quite informative as well, and if you sign up, you can have access to a back log of old shows.

Edited by Phosis (02/08/08 10:27 AM)

#304955 - 02/08/08 01:06 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: TheDegenerate]
Imashka Offline

Loc: Corydon, IN, 47112
Hi, Im in the same circumstance almost...i am new to Satanism and i really don't think my parents (Since i still live with them currently) will let me follow much of my religion. So how do I get into the flow of things if I'm underpressure from my parents to be a perfect christian girl?

#304956 - 02/08/08 01:09 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: TheDegenerate]
illcree Offline

I listen to radio free satan sometimes. I try to be listening for the show you were talking about. But, I keep missing it for some reason. I am going to try to get a copy of "Satanis" as soon as i can.

I am also trying to get the other dvds, that are out there. I have seen the book "Essays on satanism" How is it? Its next on my book list.

#304968 - 02/08/08 02:03 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Imashka]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
You have not posted a proper introduction which is required.

Additionally your myspace page lists your age as 17. Please come back when you are of age.

PS:"
Since i still live with them currently) will let me follow much of my religion. So how do I get into the flow of things if I'm underpressure from my parents to be a perfect christian girl?"

You don't. Respect your parents and when you alone are responsible for yourself you may make whatever choices you deem fit.

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#304991 - 02/08/08 03:09 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Imashka]
ConquerOrPerish Offline

Loc: DC Metro Area
 Originally Posted By: Imashka
Hi, Im in the same circumstance almost...i am new to Satanism and i really don't think my parents (Since i still live with them currently) will let me follow much of my religion. So how do I get into the flow of things if I'm underpressure from my parents to be a perfect christian girl?

Why the hell do your parents even know about your religion?? Of COURSE they will not let you follow it!

eta: get real!

Edited by ConquerOrPerish (02/08/08 03:09 PM)

"Making a difference makes sense only if you are convinced that you have mastered the subject at hand to the point where any difference you might make would be for the better." -Thomas Sowell

#304998 - 02/08/08 03:26 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: ConquerOrPerish]
Damaeon96 Offline
Banned

Loc: Kentucky
Okay, first off I don't claim to be an expert on Satinism, far from it. However it seems to me that proclaiming any religion as your own just as an act of rebellion is the wrong way to go.

Your wasting time and effort trying to be something. You either are or your not. If you know your a Satanist and follow it's principals without hesitation, then you really have nothing to worry about.

If that alone isn't enough to satisfy your angst, then remember the old saying, "the greatest trick Satan ever played is convincing mankind he did not exist."

"Here's to hell. May the stay there be as fun as the way there!" - Groucho Marx

#305045 - 02/08/08 08:21 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
 Quote:
I do not look down on anyone for how they belive, its the forcing on others that makes me upset.

I do look down upon others for how they believe.

I consider anyone who assumes that something is absolutely and completely trustworthy as a viewpoint but who ignores evidence that contradicts that viewpoint to be worthy of disdain.

I look down upon the true believers everywhere.

They are promoting false certainties where there really are none.

To treat the facts of reality as important and not to ignore them in favor of some theory about how things "ought' to be, is to my mind both popular and stupid.

I cannot help but look down upon the stupid.

It is part of judging what is.

And that is an important part of Satanism.

#305054 - 02/08/08 08:42 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Nemo]
illcree Offline

I can see where you are coming from Nemo. My Patience is wearing thin with all the people who force anything on me. It has happened everyday since i moved to where i live now.

#305056 - 02/08/08 08:45 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NC, US
 Originally Posted By: illcree
It has happened everyday since i moved to where i live now.

Move again maybe? Or perhaps don't advertise who you are, that will cause less negative attention.

#305160 - 02/09/08 06:46 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Philotechnic]
illcree Offline

I have not done anything to draw these people to me. Its like they can smell someone who is not like them from a mile away. And i know i have the upper hand, cause i know how stupid these people really are.

#305318 - 02/09/08 09:08 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Stupid people are powerful in groups, just remember that.

#305319 - 02/09/08 09:10 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Philotechnic]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

I believe Magus Gilmore wrote about that in his new book, actually. An analogy involving...leeches? Some similar bloodsucker, anyways.

#305362 - 02/10/08 02:57 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: TheDegenerate]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
 Originally Posted By: Phosis
I believe Magus Gilmore wrote about that in his new book, actually. An analogy involving...leeches? Some similar bloodsucker, anyways.

Yes it's in his explanation about "Might is right". He uses a fully armed soldier wading through a swamp full of leeches as an example of how those little guys in large enough numbers will have the "might" since the soldier could end up so weakened from blodloss that he would bleed to death.

#305383 - 02/10/08 07:09 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: verszou]
illcree Offline

I just finished that essay the other day. It seriously seems to me that these people either A)Have nothing better to do with their lives and wish they were me. OR B)Maybe they have some kind of church quota they are trying to meet.

Cause at least once a day or 2-3 times a week,someone comes up and starts with their questions.

#305388 - 02/10/08 07:52 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
Colonel Kurtz Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: illcree
Cause at least once a day or 2-3 times a week,someone comes up and starts with their questions.

Sounds like you may need to consider relocating?

#305419 - 02/10/08 11:49 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Colonel Kurtz]
capistrano Offline

Loc: Baguio City, Philippines
Why does it even become a problem to be surrounded by christians? Far as I can recall, I got along these folks better when I realized I am a Satanist. Both grace and fury made me somewhat charismatic and more appreciated. I never felt surrounded by them in a siege mode; rather, I felt so at home (on the higher ground), knowing I no longer share the same floor with them.

A number of times, I fall into thinking ill of my lot, because of lack of people to agree with. But then I'd think, "Hey," and all is back in place. After all, what do I lose by being surrounded? In fact, I gain by watching all the dirtied sheep say and actually believe they're clean... then all goes downhill and the fun of watching grows. It provides quite a pleasure, after having outgrown spending more than half my days fretting. I am such a happy person!

#305425 - 02/10/08 12:07 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: bloodbaby23]
Seeker Of Wisdom Offline

Loc: Buckholts, Tx
 Originally Posted By: bloodbaby23
Talking to Satan doesnt get me much of anywhere either. Can anyone please give me some advise? I would much appreciate it!!

If you are speaking to Satan as an actual figure, I'd recommend that you seek professional help. That would be my advice. HS!

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere."
Groucho Marx

"Sex is legal, Selling is legal, why isn't selling sex legal?"
George Carlin

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"~ The Addams Family Crede

"We all have different desires and needs, but if we don't discover what we want from ourselves and what we stand for, we will live passively and unfulfilled."
Bill Watterson

#305427 - 02/10/08 12:16 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: capistrano]
RaSc Offline
CoS Member

Loc: PA
I agree, Capistrano.

It isn't a problem unless you allow it to be one.

It's all a matter of choice - the individual can choose to nourish guilt and fear - or recognize it for what it is, a tool.

In the case of the original poster, she has empowered Christians by encouraging the conflict within herself. She has practically given the tools to her own undoing to anyone willing to take them.

#305433 - 02/10/08 12:27 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: RaSc]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Christian hate is not something I highly advocate either.

Do I like their views on life and death?

NO.

I can and do judge them as individuals based on their nonsensical beliefs, but I don't stand their scoffing every time I see some rube with a cross around his neck; could be just a simple fashion statement, and many times, it likely is. (just like not every guy sporting a Baphomet around his neck is a Satanist.)

By frowning upon everyone, it is hard to get everywhere in life. Though many individuals and groups piss me off a little bit, there are way too many of them around to not tolerate them to SOME extent. Agree with them? Not necessary. Deal with them? Your gonna see them anytime you leave the house, so you'd better get used to it, quick.

Edited by Phosis (02/10/08 12:27 PM)

#305441 - 02/10/08 12:40 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: TheDegenerate]
illcree Offline

No I think I am going to stay where i am for now. I agree with Phosis and capistrano, cause it makes me feel better about not being herded.

I met one earlier today that ask me why i was in to my study. and when i told him, we actually sat and had a conversation.

#305625 - 02/11/08 08:22 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

It sounds like to me you're advertising that you're a Satanist when it's unnecessary to do so. "Satanism Requires no Martyrs"

Don't complain about something you can change yourself, and so easily.

#305957 - 02/12/08 07:22 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Philotechnic]
illcree Offline

Well, the guy came up to me at while i was reading the satanic scriptures. I was just sitting there minding my own.

#305960 - 02/12/08 07:37 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

You see, the situation could have been avoided several different ways.

1. Read a different book in public.
2. Use illusionary methods to disguise your book.
3. Conversation redirection.

The first one is as easy as it gets, you can read plenty of good books in public that usually wont cause a stir. The books in the recommended Satanic Reading list come to mind.

The second one is something I came up by myself which works too well, and it's very simple. I've been reading Sass' Essays in Satanism in public, using one of my illusionary methods, and no one is the wiser.

And finally in the last one, if you choose to be reading Satanic Literature in public, Lesser Magic plays a pivotal role in this method. It would be better to have avoided the situation altogether in the first place, but there are some ways you can fix the situation.

If you don't want attention in that manner, don't give people like that something to latch onto. The masses cannot effectively understand, and you know what happens when large groups of people don't understand things-- The inquisition and Crusades come to mind.

#306919 - 02/15/08 06:53 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Philotechnic]
illcree Offline

Never looked at it like that before. mainly what happens is people here see something they do not like and can do main things.

1.cross the street and act like they did not see anything.

2.Go on a massive hunt to get rid of anything different cause they are scared.

those are the main two that can happen where i come from. Its not easy living in the buckle of the bible belt.

#306937 - 02/15/08 08:18 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Philotechnic]
capistrano Offline

Loc: Baguio City, Philippines
Landon has put that fine. I like the "conversation redirection" the most. It's something that took time for me to learn. Having been another juvenile lout in the past, I misrepresented Satanism at an extent, by having been such a mouth. The result: more curiosity among those around and the unwanted attenion rained down on me at present.

Although it has been that way in the past, I have mended all error as almost everyone around me is pleased with me whenever I choose to let them into my company.* It was indeed pivotal, the moment I read something at the CoS website, that precious line "fury and grace." 'Twas a simple lesson but not so in application. Nevertheless I managed and triumphed.

Now any mention of Satan by strangers are filtered by their sensibility. Only if I see them open and ready for the real suff do I rev up my mouth for the real thing. Otherwise, the "redirection" comes in handy.

*This goes for as far as an un-Satanic crowd is concerned. I love it here, because it is only here that someone had the power to call stupidity on my part BUT with a very good reason.

#306991 - 02/15/08 12:24 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: capistrano]
illcree Offline

well,the conversation i had with that was my fault. but i can see what i need to do.

#307002 - 02/15/08 12:57 PM I'm surrounded by people...and I don't need help! [Re: bloodbaby23]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
This post is not really a response to the original poster, as she is no longer among us…yet. This is far from the first time this issue has come up. “I live in the Bible belt…my parents/friends/people I should probably ignore anyway don’t understand me/ are out to get me/ have thrown sand in my face…I am a Satanist, so I wear a right side up pentagram t-shirt/shave my head/braid my armpit hair”…add whatever group does not understand whatever action taken.

“Not like most”…that is a familiar phrase among Satanists. Basically, it can be interpreted, “the whole planet is one big Bible belt/accumulation of folks who do not want to understand, even if they could/cabal of the cowardly”. Living in an area with no Christians will not make any difference. To paraphrase “The Sixth Sense”, “I see stupid people”, and they are everywhere.

Like every other Satanist in the world, I, too, am “surrounded” (strange how paranoid that word sounds, huh?) by people who have no inkling of what I am. I keep it to myself, not because “I can’t let them know”, but, because I am discrete. I love the fact that few, if any I come into contact with understand where I am coming from. As juvenile as this may seem, I feel like I am privy to some big secret that is best not to let others in on, as it is to my advantage being the only one who knows it. It’s like knowing where buried treasure is. What idiot would where a t-shirt with the hiding place mapped out? An idiot that obviously is not aware of the value of the treasure, that’s who.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#307004 - 02/15/08 01:11 PM Re: I'm surrounded by people...and I don't need help! [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
is. What idiot would where a t-shirt with the hiding place mapped out? An idiot that obviously is not aware of the value of the treasure, thats who.

Yeah, agreed.

Upon my first reading of The Satanic Bible, I have to admit, finding such a book that perfectly described me was exciting. For a brief moment, I wanted to shout it out to the world that I was a Satanist.

But wait a second...the world?

I had never cared what "the world" thought before...why should anything change now?

So I opted for privacy on the matter as well. I simply don't talk about it...and you know what? I don't see a REASON to NEED to talk about it. It wouldn't help anyone to understand me any better...and at any rate, why would I want them to understand me better?

#307007 - 02/15/08 01:20 PM To Be Clear [Re: TheDegenerate]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
There are some who use their affiliation with the CoS to their advantage. I can think of several examples of the hierarchy that have done so. Also, some involved in the arts have wisely allowed their satanic allegiance to benefit them.

I am talking about the many examples of Satanists whose red card would harm them…physically or financially. Each person must determine where he or she falls.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#307015 - 02/15/08 01:32 PM Re: To Be Clear [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

That was why I wrote the previous paragraphs from a personal point of view; not as a warning to Satanists in general.

At this time in MY life, there is no need to announce that which I follow. It would have no benefits, or hinderances, one way or another.

It was not meant to apply to the Hierarchy, or those who DO benefit from being publicly open about it. "Each to his own." Just to clarify my position, I understand this all too well. ;\)

#307033 - 02/15/08 02:52 PM Re: I'm surrounded by people...and I don't need help! [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

I concur Roho, most people will never understand Satanism and it would be naive of a Satanist to expect others to understand as well.

I have personally never had a problem in my adult life with ANY Christians here in the Bible belt because of my use of Lesser Magic; and it's not like I have to be around them all the time! I can go home, lock my door and get into my own world without bothering anyone and no one bothering me.

But, I have to also consider that this is America and everyone thinks they're being oppressed by something! \:D

#307114 - 02/15/08 08:56 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Philotechnic]
AurEum Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
Yes, I agree, your method does work too well, but I do appreciate you sharing it (and I continue to use it during my lunch break) \:\)

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe

#307115 - 02/15/08 09:02 PM Re: I'm surrounded by people...and I don't need help! [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
AurEum Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
Excellent analogy, Roho. I do enjoy knowing where "the buried treasure is." It's almost like a game, but others don't even realize the role they play in it, or that the treasure even exists! Like you, I've found it beneficial to keep many of my thoughts and affiliations to myself.

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe

#307259 - 02/16/08 06:49 AM Re: I'm surrounded by people...and I don't need help! [Re: AurEum]
illcree Offline

I agree with you all as well. I have just begun to find more and more truth, since i came here. It is starting to help me see more of what i should do.

#307343 - 02/16/08 02:42 PM Re: I'm surrounded by people...and I don't need help! [Re: illcree]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Study study study! That's what will get you ahead of the game.

"Satanism demands study, not worship." - Anton LaVey

#307525 - 02/17/08 08:14 AM Re: I'm surrounded by people...and I don't need help! [Re: Philotechnic]
illcree Offline

I will study, i was talking about the satanic scriptures last night with some fellow readers. Telling them that it is opening my eyes more and showing me what i should do.

#311502 - 03/03/08 10:50 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: bloodbaby23]
Saoiste Offline

Loc: Ireland
By Jesus but yer pretty !!!

#311647 - 03/03/08 07:02 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Saoiste]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
 Originally Posted By: Saoiste

Why are you talking to somebody who's been banned from the site for almost a month?

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#311756 - 03/03/08 11:42 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Bill_M]
Saoiste Offline

Loc: Ireland
 Originally Posted By: Bill_M
 Originally Posted By: Saoiste

Why are you talking to somebody who's been banned from the site for almost a month?

Why ?

Pure Badness !

Thats why .

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12095 Members
73 Forums
43861 Topics
405458 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements