Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#304213 - 02/05/08 10:42 AM Re: No beliefs involved. [Re: bloodbaby23]
Leviathanreborn Offline

Loc: Georgia USA
 Originally Posted By: bloodbaby23
I have been completely brain washed by christians.. I just want them to stop buggin me and let me do my thing. Something so simple seems so hard to me. I hope I can get it all figured out soon. I appreciate all the help!

I understand you.I have seen far too many people I cared about brain washed in this mannor.

But can I ask you something?What do you mean when you say you have been drawn to the dark forces?

If you are talking about things like demons and so on.I can't really help you there.

I am not a fallower of that,I have studied Demonology a bit but not much,And I may differ on this topic frome the people.But I beleive that the darkness is simply a part of our selves,as we are made of dark and light.and that when we are drawn to a darker side as others would call it,We are simply being given a message from within our selves,A part of our true self is reaching out and trying to show us a path we need to take.Perhaps I am way off on this But it's what I feel.

My first advice would be,Not to think of this as Dark forces,But just another side of you.If you chose as I have to refer to it as a dark side,do so,But by calling it dark forces,you give the power and purpose over to outside forces,as to were you should be claiming that power and purpose for your self.Owning it,and allowing your self to grow as your true nature is trying to show you that you can.

Perhaps I am way of the beleifs of the people here.But I am not trying to speak for them,This is only my feelings on it.Whatever happens.I hope you find your way.wherever it may lead...

#304259 - 02/05/08 02:06 PM Re: No beliefs involved. [Re: Leviathanreborn]
Leviathanreborn Offline

Yo ladies and gents.On a lighter side of things.

Um does anyone know ay magik for turn hair a diff color.I tried to go blonde,and my hair is now red,well maybe Strawberry blonde.

I guess I'll have to just do it the old fashion way,Buy more coloring.

Take care guys,Just trying to lighten everyones day with my own dumbness.

Being blonde doesn't make you dumb,Some people are just born that way....Like me.

#304371 - 02/05/08 10:53 PM Re: No beliefs involved. [Re: Leviathanreborn]
Darkahn Offline

Loc: Florida, USA

Undercroft

#304383 - 02/05/08 11:53 PM Re: No beliefs involved. [Re: Darkahn]
Leviathanreborn Offline

laughing my ass off dude. um so are you saying unto your self.

What a moron?

If so I could say um picard,have you checked your hair lately?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12013 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405204 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements