Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#304342 - 02/05/08 08:57 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Numitra]
shadowraven213 Offline

Paranoia is a weakness, so is seeking revenge above all else.

The quote you drew from the satanic bible is something very profound, and while perhaps not intentional its the way I came to understand magic the most.

"you should not care if your enemy lives or dies".

Emphasis mine

#304344 - 02/05/08 08:59 PM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Numitra]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
 Quote:
I honestly try to forget them (I'll never forgive them) but it's stronger then myself...

Compulsion warning!

#304461 - 02/06/08 09:09 AM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Mr Avarice]
Ghorth6 Offline

Loc: War-Celona, sPAIN
If you feel you have to be harmful and dangerous to be respected, then I totally disagree with you. We're not living in the Middle Age anymore, do we?
żAre you able to enjoy your life and yourself feeling that way?
Your thirst for revenge will enslave you. You should look after more wisdom and knowledge. Thus, you will be able to surpass your enemies wisely and not trying to use magic (something you don't know anything about yet) desperately to see if it works.
Magic is a tool to be used in emotional equilibrium.
There was a thread some days ago "Is emotion a strength or a weakness?". Suggest you read it as well before using anything you couldn't make work.
H.S.

All I Hail, Hail me back!

#304478 - 02/06/08 10:23 AM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Numitra]
Adveser Offline

Loc: California
To answer the question, here it is:

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/EnochianGuide.html

I am being gracious because when I didn't understand some of the stuff early on I was not sent away with insults, my questions were answered and was told to try harder to find them myself. I'll extend that same courtesy until someone proves they are just lazy. Do yourself a favor and read the Satanic Bible and the entire CoS website and the PDF of the The Satanism FAQ. If there are any more questions I am sure the clergy would be happy to help you if it is a question that obviously hasn't been answered or addressed through the official literature or some other reliable source.

#304483 - 02/06/08 10:37 AM Re: greater magic, question... [Re: Numitra]
ConquerOrPerish Offline

Loc: DC Metro Area
 Originally Posted By: Numitra

I really thaught you could ask info from other members....
damnnn I treat everybody with respect..

"It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of “Do unto others as they do unto you.” It’s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you." -3rd Satanic Sin

"Making a difference makes sense only if you are convinced that you have mastered the subject at hand to the point where any difference you might make would be for the better." -Thomas Sowell

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12195 Members
73 Forums
43972 Topics
405992 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements