Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#306698 - 02/14/08 01:56 PM Re: Racism? [Re: LIVE666EVIL]
Autophilius Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany
 Originally Posted By: LIVE666EVIL
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, so I must ask. How does the CoS feel about racism? I.E. - White Nationalism, Nazis, etc. Any help would be great appreciated as I am trying to clear a discussion up. Thank you.

I think it is unnecessary that the CoS "feels" something.

You can simply compare political ideologies with the teaching of LaVey by yourself. If I = God, I make my own opinion. Casually it doesn't differ very much from that of LaVey, maybe he and me are just clever fellows.
If racism means, the race is most important for me, but I = God means, I am most important to me, this is inconsistent.
If nationalism means, the nation is most important for me, but I = God means, I am most important to me, this is inconsistent.
The latter meaning of nationalism has been enacted in reality by soldiers of various European nations 1812-1815, 1870, 1914-1918, 1939-1945. You can find the graves and monuments everywhere. My granduncles died in Russia and Tunisia. What good did it do to them? I prefer not dying for my country, but staying alive.
Nazism? Hitler said in "Mein Kampf", civilization and its level generates from the will to sacrifice. The highest sacrifice is the sacrifice of the own life for the social group, the "Volksgemeinschaft" = community of the people. This is consistent with German conservativism of his time expressed by the slogan "Gemeinnutz vor Eigennutz", that means something like "public welfare is more important than individal gain". Hitler himself has lived this value, he was wounded in the First World War as a soldier of the Austro-hungarian Empire and temporarily blinded.
Hitler said, the will to sacrifice something or yourself depends on race. Aryans are the highest race, because they are most willing to sacrifice themselves for the common good. On the other hand, Jews were seen as parasites, who need to suck out foreign civilization and are unable to live among themselves in one country, what is the reason, they spread over the world.
If you think like Mr. Hitler, your civilization or social group is more important than yourself, how can share the values of Ayn Rand or LaVey and believe I = God?
If you believe, Jews can't live among themselves, how can you explain the state of Israel (I'm not a fan of the state, I just recognize the fact of its existence)?

Best wishes

Autophilius

#306700 - 02/14/08 02:03 PM Re: The shocking Satanic Secret revealed! [Re: Nemo]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
A foot fetishist. I knew it!

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12011 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405204 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements