Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#304553 - 02/06/08 04:24 PM Racism?
LIVE666EVIL Offline

Loc: South Carolina
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, so I must ask. How does the CoS feel about racism? I.E. - White Nationalism, Nazis, etc. Any help would be great appreciated as I am trying to clear a discussion up. Thank you.

#304554 - 02/06/08 04:28 PM Re: Racism? [Re: LIVE666EVIL]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
You'll need to post your required introduction in the proper forum before participating here.

Thanks in advance.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#304559 - 02/06/08 04:39 PM Re: Racism? [Re: L0ki]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
There's no need to police the forums, the moderators can handle these things.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#304563 - 02/06/08 04:51 PM Re: Racism? [Re: LIVE666EVIL]
Magister_Harris Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Long Island
The Church of Satan takes no position on any political ideology, period.
Host - Hate Speech Radio
http://www.hatespeechradio.com

#304566 - 02/06/08 04:56 PM Re: Racism? [Re: LIVE666EVIL]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
 Originally Posted By: LIVE666EVIL
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, so I must ask. How does the CoS feel about racism? I.E. - White Nationalism, Nazis, etc. Any help would be great appreciated as I am trying to clear a discussion up. Thank you.

The Church of Satan recognises excellence on the basis of individual merit, regardless of race or creed and rejects the notion of egalitarian equality, preferring instead to rely on natural stratification as a barometer.

The CoS itself operates on the basis of a meritocracy.

#304597 - 02/06/08 08:32 PM Wrong forum. [Re: LIVE666EVIL]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
When you wish authoritative answers to questions, please post them in the Questions forum.

#304661 - 02/06/08 10:50 PM Re: Wrong forum. [Re: Nemo]
AztecRed Offline

Loc: Oklahoma
Magus Peter Gilmore: "...Satanism is an individualist philosophy; racism is a collectivist ideology - they aren’t compatible. Besides, all I’d need to do is bring such a person into a room filled with the very diverse collection of people from many of the world’s nations and ethnicities who belong to us and they’d see what a pointless accusation they are making."

http://www.satanosphere.com/story/2001/9/7/121041/3661

#304676 - 02/07/08 12:44 AM Re: Racism? [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
 Originally Posted By: Dr_Shaadriq_Aliz

The Church of Satan recognises excellence on the basis of individual merit, regardless of race or creed and rejects the notion of egalitarian equality, preferring instead to rely on natural stratification as a barometer.

The CoS itself operates on the basis of a meritocracy.

It has been pointed out to me that my above statement is erronous in so much as that we are discriminatory in regards to creed.

It is probably a matter of semantics but what I meant was, in specific regard to the question, is that we are able to recognise greatness regardless.

If a brain surgeon happens to be a black christian neither his creed nor his ethnicity changes the fact that he does a great service of saving lives.

#304771 - 02/07/08 04:58 PM Re: Racism? [Re: ]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Shouldn't we be "relying" on that in the first place? Whether or not general trait differences according to race come into play or not, Satanism will ALWAYS be about the individual. Racism should be a no brainer to anyone who has read The Satanic Bible or The Satanic Scriptures; there is no place for it, period.

Originally Posted By: Dr_Shaadriq_Aliz

If a brain surgeon happens to be a black christian neither his creed nor his ethnicity changes the fact that he does a great service of saving lives.

This quote sums it up pretty damn well, there is no room for further conjecture. Nothing tricky about it, either; there is no place for racism of any kind, end of story. Slight ethnic differences have no bearing and are otherwise nitpicking.

EDIT: Not meant as much to counteract your post SPECIFICALLY, just a general response to this tired question. You are right that OTHER PEOPLE will try and use trait differences to support their bigoted views, but a Satanist certainly would not. (He wouldn't look at it like that in the FIRST place.)

Edited by Phosis (02/07/08 05:04 PM)

#304787 - 02/07/08 05:44 PM It is still the wrong forum. [Re: AztecRed]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Any person can "answer" questions here.

This can result in those who are simply dead wrong expressing their incorrect opinion and causing others to think otherwise.

If someone asks what the Church position is on something they need to post that question in the Questions forum.

Thank you for the quote from our High Priest.

That does not rule out the next 300 posts from people who are simply wrong.

#304948 - 02/08/08 12:26 PM Re: It is still the wrong forum. [Re: Nemo]
LIVE666EVIL Offline

Loc: South Carolina
Thank you all for your input. It has helped greatly in dealing with the problem at hand. Sorry if I caused such a stir.

#305102 - 02/09/08 12:51 AM Re: It is still the wrong forum. [Re: LIVE666EVIL]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Thank you all for your input.

You can read some further clarification on this subject over on this thread. Though I think some folks here answered it pretty clearly.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#305173 - 02/09/08 08:16 AM Re: It is still the wrong forum. [Re: Bill_M]
Drakein Offline

#305365 - 02/10/08 03:13 AM Re: Racism? [Re: ]
ConquerOrPerish Offline

Loc: DC Metro Area
 Originally Posted By: Zakolyev
Unfortunately, bleeding-heart liberal organizations that dominate most of politics would (and have known to historically) pounce on the idea of a study showing any difference in traits between different races.

That's because they secretly feel that blacks are naturally stupid, which is reason #666 why liberals are totally insulting people.

"Making a difference makes sense only if you are convinced that you have mastered the subject at hand to the point where any difference you might make would be for the better." -Thomas Sowell

#305449 - 02/10/08 01:03 PM The shocking Satanic Secret revealed! [Re: LIVE666EVIL]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

The critically defining issue that causes the stratification of mankind between the superior superman and the lower human state is biological and easily determined.

It is the clear difference in toenails.

Specifically, the toenails of the inferiors curve and thicken, often darken and are prone to infections, hangnails and splits.

The toenails of the superior supermen are broad, flat, strong and shiny.

Beaches and shower rooms abound with this clear evidence that separate the higher members of humanity whose toenails remain strong and clean from the mud people with their ugly and deformed claw-like toenails.

The claims that the individual's attention to toenail hygiene can account for these issues is clearly untrue. All of the pedicure efforts of trimming, filing and buffing cannot obscure the obvious physical reality of shape and health.

Clearly it is in the best interests of society to cause those with healthy and strong toenails to have children and to inhibit and discourage the breeding of those with toenails of inferior quality.

So those of us with superior toenails stand tall! Put your best foot forward! Let us march boldly into the future and toe the line that leads to superior breeding and biology!

Toenail or not toenail. That is the question!

The answer is as obvious as your big toe.

Racism is only skin deep.

Toenails go to the bone!

#306698 - 02/14/08 01:56 PM Re: Racism? [Re: LIVE666EVIL]
Autophilius Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany

I think it is unnecessary that the CoS "feels" something.

You can simply compare political ideologies with the teaching of LaVey by yourself. If I = God, I make my own opinion. Casually it doesn't differ very much from that of LaVey, maybe he and me are just clever fellows.
If racism means, the race is most important for me, but I = God means, I am most important to me, this is inconsistent.
If nationalism means, the nation is most important for me, but I = God means, I am most important to me, this is inconsistent.
The latter meaning of nationalism has been enacted in reality by soldiers of various European nations 1812-1815, 1870, 1914-1918, 1939-1945. You can find the graves and monuments everywhere. My granduncles died in Russia and Tunisia. What good did it do to them? I prefer not dying for my country, but staying alive.
Nazism? Hitler said in "Mein Kampf", civilization and its level generates from the will to sacrifice. The highest sacrifice is the sacrifice of the own life for the social group, the "Volksgemeinschaft" = community of the people. This is consistent with German conservativism of his time expressed by the slogan "Gemeinnutz vor Eigennutz", that means something like "public welfare is more important than individal gain". Hitler himself has lived this value, he was wounded in the First World War as a soldier of the Austro-hungarian Empire and temporarily blinded.
Hitler said, the will to sacrifice something or yourself depends on race. Aryans are the highest race, because they are most willing to sacrifice themselves for the common good. On the other hand, Jews were seen as parasites, who need to suck out foreign civilization and are unable to live among themselves in one country, what is the reason, they spread over the world.
If you think like Mr. Hitler, your civilization or social group is more important than yourself, how can share the values of Ayn Rand or LaVey and believe I = God?
If you believe, Jews can't live among themselves, how can you explain the state of Israel (I'm not a fan of the state, I just recognize the fact of its existence)?

Best wishes

Autophilius

#306700 - 02/14/08 02:03 PM Re: The shocking Satanic Secret revealed! [Re: Nemo]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
A foot fetishist. I knew it!

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43873 Topics
405551 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements