Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#305056 - 02/08/08 08:45 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NC, US
 Originally Posted By: illcree
It has happened everyday since i moved to where i live now.

Move again maybe? Or perhaps don't advertise who you are, that will cause less negative attention.

#305160 - 02/09/08 06:46 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Philotechnic]
illcree Offline

Loc: Mississippi
I have not done anything to draw these people to me. Its like they can smell someone who is not like them from a mile away. And i know i have the upper hand, cause i know how stupid these people really are.

#305318 - 02/09/08 09:08 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Stupid people are powerful in groups, just remember that.

#305319 - 02/09/08 09:10 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Philotechnic]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
I believe Magus Gilmore wrote about that in his new book, actually. An analogy involving...leeches? Some similar bloodsucker, anyways.

#305362 - 02/10/08 02:57 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: TheDegenerate]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
 Originally Posted By: Phosis
I believe Magus Gilmore wrote about that in his new book, actually. An analogy involving...leeches? Some similar bloodsucker, anyways.

Yes it's in his explanation about "Might is right". He uses a fully armed soldier wading through a swamp full of leeches as an example of how those little guys in large enough numbers will have the "might" since the soldier could end up so weakened from blodloss that he would bleed to death.

#305383 - 02/10/08 07:09 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: verszou]
illcree Offline

I just finished that essay the other day. It seriously seems to me that these people either A)Have nothing better to do with their lives and wish they were me. OR B)Maybe they have some kind of church quota they are trying to meet.

Cause at least once a day or 2-3 times a week,someone comes up and starts with their questions.

#305388 - 02/10/08 07:52 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
Colonel Kurtz Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: illcree
Cause at least once a day or 2-3 times a week,someone comes up and starts with their questions.

Sounds like you may need to consider relocating?

#305419 - 02/10/08 11:49 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Colonel Kurtz]
capistrano Offline

Loc: Baguio City, Philippines
Why does it even become a problem to be surrounded by christians? Far as I can recall, I got along these folks better when I realized I am a Satanist. Both grace and fury made me somewhat charismatic and more appreciated. I never felt surrounded by them in a siege mode; rather, I felt so at home (on the higher ground), knowing I no longer share the same floor with them.

A number of times, I fall into thinking ill of my lot, because of lack of people to agree with. But then I'd think, "Hey," and all is back in place. After all, what do I lose by being surrounded? In fact, I gain by watching all the dirtied sheep say and actually believe they're clean... then all goes downhill and the fun of watching grows. It provides quite a pleasure, after having outgrown spending more than half my days fretting. I am such a happy person!

#305425 - 02/10/08 12:07 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: bloodbaby23]
Seeker Of Wisdom Offline

Loc: Buckholts, Tx
 Originally Posted By: bloodbaby23
Talking to Satan doesnt get me much of anywhere either. Can anyone please give me some advise? I would much appreciate it!!

If you are speaking to Satan as an actual figure, I'd recommend that you seek professional help. That would be my advice. HS!

"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere."
Groucho Marx

"Sex is legal, Selling is legal, why isn't selling sex legal?"
George Carlin

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc"~ The Addams Family Crede

"We all have different desires and needs, but if we don't discover what we want from ourselves and what we stand for, we will live passively and unfulfilled."
Bill Watterson

#305427 - 02/10/08 12:16 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: capistrano]
RaSc Offline
CoS Member

Loc: PA
I agree, Capistrano.

It isn't a problem unless you allow it to be one.

It's all a matter of choice - the individual can choose to nourish guilt and fear - or recognize it for what it is, a tool.

In the case of the original poster, she has empowered Christians by encouraging the conflict within herself. She has practically given the tools to her own undoing to anyone willing to take them.

#305433 - 02/10/08 12:27 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: RaSc]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Christian hate is not something I highly advocate either.

Do I like their views on life and death?

NO.

I can and do judge them as individuals based on their nonsensical beliefs, but I don't stand their scoffing every time I see some rube with a cross around his neck; could be just a simple fashion statement, and many times, it likely is. (just like not every guy sporting a Baphomet around his neck is a Satanist.)

By frowning upon everyone, it is hard to get everywhere in life. Though many individuals and groups piss me off a little bit, there are way too many of them around to not tolerate them to SOME extent. Agree with them? Not necessary. Deal with them? Your gonna see them anytime you leave the house, so you'd better get used to it, quick.

Edited by Phosis (02/10/08 12:27 PM)

#305441 - 02/10/08 12:40 PM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: TheDegenerate]
illcree Offline

No I think I am going to stay where i am for now. I agree with Phosis and capistrano, cause it makes me feel better about not being herded.

I met one earlier today that ask me why i was in to my study. and when i told him, we actually sat and had a conversation.

#305625 - 02/11/08 08:22 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

It sounds like to me you're advertising that you're a Satanist when it's unnecessary to do so. "Satanism Requires no Martyrs"

Don't complain about something you can change yourself, and so easily.

#305957 - 02/12/08 07:22 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: Philotechnic]
illcree Offline

Well, the guy came up to me at while i was reading the satanic scriptures. I was just sitting there minding my own.

#305960 - 02/12/08 07:37 AM Re: I'm surrounded by Christians.. Help!! [Re: illcree]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

You see, the situation could have been avoided several different ways.

1. Read a different book in public.
2. Use illusionary methods to disguise your book.
3. Conversation redirection.

The first one is as easy as it gets, you can read plenty of good books in public that usually wont cause a stir. The books in the recommended Satanic Reading list come to mind.

The second one is something I came up by myself which works too well, and it's very simple. I've been reading Sass' Essays in Satanism in public, using one of my illusionary methods, and no one is the wiser.

And finally in the last one, if you choose to be reading Satanic Literature in public, Lesser Magic plays a pivotal role in this method. It would be better to have avoided the situation altogether in the first place, but there are some ways you can fix the situation.

If you don't want attention in that manner, don't give people like that something to latch onto. The masses cannot effectively understand, and you know what happens when large groups of people don't understand things-- The inquisition and Crusades come to mind.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405751 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements