Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#306477 - 02/13/08 05:29 PM Who is Autophilius?
Autophilius Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Germany

Good evening!

Two CoS members have told me about a forum rule to post an introduction before starting to post here. There seems to be technical problem, one of them told me:

---------
It appears that the "Introductions" forum in the New members section is missing. ... It still maybe a good idea to post an introduction in the "General Satanism Discussions", again just a suggestion
---------

Ok, so here I start:

I am male, 33, single. I live in Leipzig, Freistaat Sachsen, Germany, in the house I have inherited, in the city I was born. But I grew up in Western Germany, not under communist rule, and I'm very lucky about that.
I have studied philosophy, politics, psychology and computer science and have a Magister degree (similar to M.A.) in the first two professions. My main interests in philosophy are naturalism, rationality, prescriptivist metaethics, amoralism, Nietzsche and Sade.
I grew up as active member of the Evangelical Church which I left about 15 years ago. I knew La Vey's writings since about 10 years. I have received my CoS membership card yesterday.
I am an infrequent participiant of the local BDSM scene.
I like all kinds of fantasy and science fiction.
I like many kinds of music and don't care about black dresses just because I also listen to EBM / Gothic Rock / New Wave.
I have an invitation to join Mensa Germany (the 2% most intelligent), and I sometimes visit their local meetings.
I play go on a level of up to 1 dan.
I disapprove of democracy and would prefer a rule of experts. I vote according to my economical interests.

That's it for now.

Best wishes

Autophilius

#306486 - 02/13/08 05:38 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: Autophilius]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Introductions are no longer required.

#306496 - 02/13/08 05:49 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
THANK SATAN!

But anyhow- warm greetings to you Autophilius!
your introduction is one of the best I've read and I'm looking forward to your future participation in this forum's discussions.

#306501 - 02/13/08 05:57 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: The_Lightning]
Never Offline

Loc: Skien, Norway
I, to, disapprove with democracy.

It`s a silly way to controll a land, because when some lands have so much more power than other lands, it isn`t power to the people, it`s power to the people of the Western World.
I meen, I would`ve voted for the one that gave me most personal help - the one that would improve my life the most - but that would hurt someone else, pollution and stuff. And if someone says "we need to do sometihng drastic, like stop producing candy", he will not be voted for, allthough it is the best long-term option.

Let`s get a dictator.
I`ll volunteer for the position, out of real love for humen only (yerite!)

#306506 - 02/13/08 06:20 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Autophilius Offline
CoS Member

Good evening!

Originally Posted By: LeviathanXIII
Introductions are no longer required.

Hm, I had assumed something like that. But that doesn't mean, they're a bad idea (I don't know what experiences you had so far with them). So an Introduction forum might still make sense.

Best wishes

Autophilius

#306507 - 02/13/08 06:23 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: Autophilius]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

In theory that should be true, but some folks misbehaved. It was decided to do away with it.

Good introduction on your part, though.

#306517 - 02/13/08 07:11 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: Autophilius]
Mr. Saturday Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: USA
While introductions are no longer necessary, I thank you for yours and look forward to your further involvement on the board.

Welcome!

Mr. Saturday
Media Contact/Warlock - Church of Satan

#306519 - 02/13/08 07:24 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: Autophilius]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
You make for an interesting read. Amoralism...I think that I would enjoy talking about this, over a pint. Go...I have heard that this is more challenging than chess. Rule of experts...What?! But then us Americans will miss the circus that pulls through every four years! Your membership card...congratulations.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#306522 - 02/13/08 07:40 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: Autophilius]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NC, US
Welcome Autophilius! Remarkable introduction!

Enjoy the forum!

#306524 - 02/13/08 07:47 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: Autophilius]
Lust Offline

And a good evening to you Autophilius.

See you downstairs.

HS!

´┐ŻLove is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.´┐Ż
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#306525 - 02/13/08 08:07 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: Autophilius]
Enchantress Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Canada
Nice to meet you, Autophilius! I look forward to your posts. \:\)
Undercroft Sign Up

#306532 - 02/13/08 08:30 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Autophilius Offline
CoS Member

Good evening!

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Go...I have heard that this is more challenging than chess.

The computer did beat the chess world champion.
No computer can beat any professional go player or even a strong amateur go player today.

Best wishes

Autophilius

#306536 - 02/13/08 08:44 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: Autophilius]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

Welcome, I like your introduction and I liked how you figured out how to post it-awesome.
Oh, if I were to guess an Autophilius would be someone who has sex with cars?
---I'm kidding

Edited by DickSteele (02/13/08 08:45 PM)

#306550 - 02/13/08 09:35 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: Autophilius]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
Welcome to LttD Autophilius. I look forward to your interaction here and hope to see you in the Menbers only forums soon.
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#306567 - 02/13/08 10:18 PM Re: Who is Autophilius? [Re: Autophilius]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Welcome Autophilius. Regarding Mensa here in the US, my experience as a member is that Mensa has its share of winners and losers like any other organization, but if you find the right productive members within to network with, it can be very beneficial and fun.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ▄bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43641 Topics
404158 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements