Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#308322 - 02/20/08 07:25 PM Re: Question on an item. [Re: DemonicAngel]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
 Originally Posted By: DemonicAngel
Im not sure im fond of you Adequate
.But for everyone else's input,thank you.The reason I didnt search myself is because the internet here takes about 5 mins to load ONE page.The reason I would want an inverted cross is because I have a burning hate for christ and I wish to symbolize it.

ROWR!!

I have a burning hate for cheetos, so I wear an upside down cheeto bag on my head. Therefore, ergo, I can see your point.

Edited by Phosis (02/20/08 07:28 PM)

#308379 - 02/21/08 06:44 AM Re: Question on an item. [Re: DemonicAngel]
spook show Offline
CoS Member

Loc: under your bed
 Quote:
I have a burning hate for christ

Then you must also have a burning hate for the easter bunny and the tooth fairy as well since they're all in the same category.

~Anton Szandor LaVey

#308383 - 02/21/08 07:06 AM Re: Question on an item. [Re: DemonicAngel]
TheNaturalForce Offline
Banned

Loc: The Vibrant Garden
Im not sure im fond of you Adequate
.But for everyone else's input,thank you.The reason I didnt search myself is because the internet here takes about 5 mins to load ONE page.The reason I would want an inverted cross is because I have a burning hate for christ and I wish to symbolize it.

I have hatreds as well. Christianity doesn't set me on fire so much as it used to because my perspective of the world has shifted. I can say though that I do enjoy watching an idiot get roasted every now and then, whether religion be the focus of the debate or not.

On another note, I have an attraction to certain body art that has an anti-christian slant to it. Shit, I know of Satanists who wear Christian symbols and atheists who wear Satanic symbols and I like to adorn myself with geometric shapes every now and then, including blatant trapezoids. Symbolism is important to a large part of the population. I tend to keep my eyes peeled for the symbols I enjoy and ignore the rest.

Edited by HoundDog (02/21/08 08:26 AM)
Edit Reason: What a difference one word makes.

#308394 - 02/21/08 09:29 AM Re: Question on an item. [Re: TheNaturalForce]
inverted Offline

Loc: Ohio
If I recall my Jebusology correctly, an inverted cross has two very different meanings. I believe the so-called "Cross of St. Peter" is an inverted Latin cross. He was crucified upside-down because he didn't feel worthy to die in the same way that Christ did, and therefore, the inverted cross can be representative of humility before Jesus. Since I doubt this is the case with you, I suggest writing "Jesus Sucks lol" on the cross, to eliminate any confusion and ensure that Christians don't try to give you high-fives.

#308419 - 02/21/08 12:45 PM Re: Question on an item. [Re: inverted]
TheNaturalForce Offline
Banned

Loc: The Vibrant Garden
Although I wasn't referring to the cross in particular, when I see one around the next of a passerby I tend to think they are wearing it to anger Christians.

#308420 - 02/21/08 01:05 PM Re: Question on an item. [Re: TheNaturalForce]
inverted Offline

Loc: Ohio
tough room.

#308457 - 02/21/08 04:14 PM Re: Question on an item. [Re: TheNaturalForce]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NC, US
 Originally Posted By: HoundDog
Although I wasn't referring to the cross in particular, when I see one around the next of a passerby I tend to think they are wearing it to anger Christians.

I can't think of any other reason to wear it out in the open. I personally find it rather childish and dangerous.

The reason I would want an inverted cross is because I have a burning hate for christ and I wish to symbolize it.

It will only take one muscle-bound half-wit with Christian leanings to take you out if you by chance offend him with a necklace. Sure, it's "UnChristian" of him, and it's "freedom" of speech and religion, but that wont stop a fist going in your face.

Bad idea! \:>

#308495 - 02/21/08 06:35 PM Re: Question on an item. [Re: spook show]
zodiac Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Virginia
 Quote:
Then you must also have a burning hate for the easter bunny and the tooth fairy as well since they're all in the same category.

Now thats the truth if I ever heard it!!

Nature does nothing uselessly.
Aristotle

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,then is not an act,but a habit.
Aristotle

#308560 - 02/21/08 10:00 PM Re: Question on an item. [Re: zodiac]
Happy Birthday ryan MAIDEN Offline

Loc: SC USA
so is it bad that ive made sculptures of santa hanging in a noose from a chimney; the easter bunny choking on a basket of easter eggs; and the tooth fairy being shot by a kid, and the are all displayed in my room???? and also, why would anyone want a cross on them????

#311552 - 03/03/08 12:42 PM Re: Question on an item. [Re: ryan MAIDEN]
DemonicAngel Offline

Loc: Texas
Well I DO hate santa AND the easter bunny,them and their "holliday cheer". I dont care about "bulky christians" either. I can take care of myself.

#311557 - 03/03/08 01:21 PM Re: Question on an item. [Re: DemonicAngel]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Yeah! Grr! Bah-humbug! Happiness is for the weak! Hate is for the strong! Grah! br...

And so forth.

#311604 - 03/03/08 04:24 PM Re: Question on an item. [Re: TheDegenerate]
RaSc Offline
CoS Member

Loc: PA
 Originally Posted By: Phosis
Yeah! Grr! Bah-humbug! Happiness is for the weak! Hate is for the strong! Grah! br...

And so forth.

Thanks for the chuckle, Phosis. I needed that.

#311615 - 03/03/08 05:01 PM The Truth Revealed! [Re: TheDegenerate]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
On December 24, 1965 the original television program "The Addams Family" aired the third season episode entitled "Christmas With The Addams Family".

The needle-less tree (in the family since Gomez was a little boy) was decorated, carols were sung, gifts exchanged, and every adult family member was dressed up as Santa Claus.

Something about "enjoying life" comes to mind in connection with Satanism but I just can't recall what it is.

Hmmmm.

#311751 - 03/03/08 11:35 PM Re: The Truth Revealed! [Re: Nemo]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Neither could a certain user, apparently.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43975 Topics
406014 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements