Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#309065 - 02/24/08 04:42 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: hellbent666]
Rainy Offline

Loc: US Florida Tampa Bay Area
I whole heartedly agree with you hellbent666.

Vengance comes in many forms. Sometimes inaction is just as effective as action. The trick is to have the smarts to know what each situation calls for. However, if you chose inaction everytime you are wronged, just to avoid conflict and fuss, you are a coward.

I dont think anyone here cares whether you are a coward or not. It is your life, and if you choose to live it being trampled on by the rest of the herd, go ahead.

#309066 - 02/24/08 04:50 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: Rainy]
TheNaturalForce Offline
Banned

Loc: The Vibrant Garden
 Quote:
I dont think anyone here cares whether you are a coward or not.

Exactly. The essence of cowardice is self-betrayal. If you feel like a coward then you are a coward. I agree that if flight over fight is in one's best self-interests then it is the wiser of the choices.

#309070 - 02/24/08 05:23 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: TheNaturalForce]
Never Offline

Loc: Skien, Norway
Revenge is not just physical violence.

If you don`t get angry when people hurt you, then that is because you are trying to protect yourself by telling yourself you`re not a violent person. That is self-decieve and simple psycology.

#309078 - 02/24/08 08:24 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: Mr_Walker696]
Colonel Kurtz Offline
CoS Member

Hypothetical questions will not prevent our flight or fight response. I think your affraid of thinking that your an Animal. That makes you a coward.

Edited by VonDeth (02/24/08 08:37 AM)
Edit Reason: bad spelling

#309079 - 02/24/08 08:42 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: Colonel Kurtz]
FalloutGod Offline
Intellectual Black Hole

"Bite Me, Stake Me, Kill Me, Fuck Me, What Ever You Do Your Never Going To Forget Me!!!"

What if forgetting you is exactlly what I intend to do?

Just a thought.

Edit: Crap, need to get in the habit of hitting the correct reply button. Still getting use to how this forum functions.

Edited by FalloutGod (02/24/08 08:43 AM)

#309081 - 02/24/08 08:54 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: Mr_Walker696]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
I am not trying to nitpick here, but a Magister and a Priest have replied to this user with all that needs to be said here at all.

I just don't think these individuals DESERVE to be taught, or have any of you waste your precious time creating elaborate posts trying to explain to them what's going on here. Retards don't deserve knowledge, they will only use it to do something more retarded anyways.

Don't take it personally, anyone, I am just saying...the points some of you have might better make for an essay that will actually get seen, instead of becoming a banana for a stupid monkey.

#309083 - 02/24/08 09:06 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: Mr_Walker696]
Mr_Walker696 Offline

Subtle as a Mac-truck though you are your right, Iíve just started seriously learning about Satanism still got a lot to learn (not an excuse) but I have led a ďveryĒ Closed, Cloistered life so when I say Iíve never had an enemy I mean it, no ones ever tried to harm me, Mentally or Physically so Iíve never felt the Need to do so to anyone else and so donít know how Iíd react if someone did. This does NOT mean I donít have the skills or will to DEFEND myself (short of killing) however defence and pay-back are two Very different things. Whenever Iíve heard the words vengeance or revenge in the past my mind has always gone to the furthest extreme.

At least this post has shown me one thing the ďChurchĒ of Satan isnít for me, fortunately I donít Need a little red card to tell me what I am, I am a SATANIST, Iím just not a violent SOB and I donít need to justify my opinions to anyone, There is to much violence in the world, I loathe violence and would rather fill the world with Vice. ;\)

#309084 - 02/24/08 09:06 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: TheDegenerate]
Damaeon96 Offline
Banned

Loc: Kentucky
I agree with what you said phosis but I think the whole point behind the elaborate posts was to stress the "hate whole-heartedly" aspect. I hate the monkey who started this thread with his stupid question. I'd consider it an afront to my own dignity not to take the time to bash this pathetic sap into the ground.

If I am to be considered a banana then I hope said primate chokes on me.

"Here's to hell. May the stay there be as fun as the way there!" - Groucho Marx

#309087 - 02/24/08 09:20 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: Mr_Walker696]
AurEum Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
If you did not expect the response that you received then you still have a lot to learn about Satanism. Which, by the way, I would do some re-reading before you proclaim yourself anything.

Quote:
At least this post has shown me one thing the ďChurchĒ of Satan isnít for me, fortunately I donít Need a little red card to tell me what I am, I am a SATANIST,

Just out of curiosity, do you really think there's a difference between what Magus LaVey has written and The Church of Satan???

Seriously, you might as well have posted a sign that reads "kick me" on your back.

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe

#309089 - 02/24/08 09:28 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: Damaeon96]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
 Originally Posted By: Damaeon96
I hate the monkey who started this thread with his stupid question. I'd consider it an afront to my own dignity not to take the time to bash this pathetic sap into the ground.

Do you "hate" the ant crawling up your wall? Or the spider that runs across your living room floor?

There are plenty of moderators, and members of the hierarchy, etc, whose JOB it is to take care of such matters...and do it in a way far better then you ever could. And I believe they have already been here and done so.

#309090 - 02/24/08 09:40 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: Mr_Walker696]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NYC
 Quote:
So lately I've been wondering, If I did have an enemy someone who had wronged me perhaps in the worst of ways, If I "Chose" to show him/her mercy, If I chose to spare them the pain and wrath they were owed for their wrong, Not because its just the "right Thing" not out of Fear of reprisal from a third party or some Story-book character with robes and a beard but because I Chose to show it

What would be a valid reason to "choose" in this situation?

#309097 - 02/24/08 10:17 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: Mr_Walker696]
London Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The Inmost Dens
"Beware the man who has no enemies."

...does not apply here.

#309102 - 02/24/08 10:36 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: Mr_Walker696]
Darkahn Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
 Originally Posted By: "Mr_Walker696"
Iíve just started seriously learning about Satanism still got a lot to learn ... At least this post has shown me one thing the ďChurchĒ of Satan isnít for me, fortunately I donít Need a little red card to tell me what I am, I am a SATANIST

First, you say you don't know much about Satanism; then, you make the arrogant claim that you are, regardless of the fact that the Church of Satan is as pure as the philosophy gets -- coming straight from the founders -- somehow more of a Satanist.

You are not a Satanist.

You're a blubbering fucking idiot who doesn't have the slightest concept of what the hell they are talking about.

Iím just not a violent SOB and I donít need to justify my opinions to anyone

Funny, isn't that what the Christians say? "I don't need to justify my belief; I just believe!"

There is to much violence in the world, I loathe violence and would rather fill the world with Vice.

Have at it. I'm sure someone who fails to comprehend basic Satanic philosophy will be more than adapt at changing the natural order.

That was sarcasm, lest you couldn't catch it.

Undercroft

#309109 - 02/24/08 10:59 AM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: Mr_Walker696]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
 Quote:
Whenever Iíve heard the words vengeance or revenge in the past my mind has always gone to the furthest extreme.

Well, that would be your problem, then, wouldn't it?

Don't they teach metaphor or analogy in schools anymore?

It takes a distinct lack of imagination to presume that revenge must be physical.

Quote:
At least this post has shown me one thing the ďChurchĒ of Satan isnít for me, fortunately I donít Need a little red card to tell me what I am, I am a SATANIST

But you needed us to define yourself one way or another. We obviously already own you---now you'll be one of the thousands who couldn't meet our standards but desperately want to be "different," so they call themselves Satanists in defiance.

Quote:
Iím just not a violent SOB and I donít need to justify my opinions to anyone, There is to much violence in the world, I loathe violence and would rather fill the world with Vice.

The gentlemen of this church and who post on this forum are not violent, per se, they are brave and pragmatic.

Dollars to donuts they are also smart enough to get revenge without bruising a knuckle.

So, don't change our religion to fit your standards. Either raise your standards, or accept that you are more in tune with Mark, Matt, Luke, & John than Dr. Anton LaVey.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#309238 - 02/24/08 08:07 PM Re: Am I Truly A Coward??? [Re: Mr_Walker696]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I am a SATANIST

You said this in reference to LaVey himself:

Each As Bad and Herdlike If Taken A Gospel For All situations, In My Opinion

So by whose definition are you a Satanist? Not by LaVey's that's for certain. Guess what knucklehead? His definition of Satanism is the one that counts, as the founder of the religion.

There is to much violence in the world, I loathe violence

Actually there's just enough violence. See, Satanism is about pragmatism, the view that things are as they are because there can be no other way. The natural order is the one that prevails.

You're still a yellow cur.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12162 Members
73 Forums
43922 Topics
405744 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements