Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#304151 - 02/05/08 05:06 AM Re: Philosophical question. [Re: Arvid]
Magister_Harris Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Long Island
What part of "If you you do it, you can go to jail" do you not understand?

We're not talking about reviewing any laws. We're talking about the laws as they are written right now.

Please explain to me your justification for committing this particular illegal act, other than the age-old cry of idiocy, "I'm doing it because I don't think it should be illegal!"
Host - Hate Speech Radio
http://www.hatespeechradio.com

#304240 - 02/05/08 12:42 PM Re: Philosophical question. [Re: Arvid]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

You don't get it and I doubt you will.

"Free thinker" is a pointless term. Everyone is free to think whatever they like, but they are not free to call themselves a Satanist if they do. If you want to claim that Satanism should be "anything goes" then what's the point of defining it with a word at all? Might as well just call it "Having a pulse."

Folks are also free to use drugs and pay the legal/health consequences when they do.

If you think you have some awesome new valid argument, you don't. I've heard it a million times already and every time my answer is a spit on the pavement and a desire to see the damned dopers put away for good - or just hung.

#304354 - 02/05/08 09:50 PM Where the stupdity is. [Re: Arvid]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
 Quote:
Would you mind pointing out where the stupidity is?

Talk to any number of drug users currently in prison and they will be happy to explain this to you.

Choosing to risk going to prison for mere entertainment is as stupid as it gets.

#306292 - 02/13/08 04:56 AM Re: Philosophical question. [Re: Arvid]
Bruce Offline

[Please note that only forum moderators and members of the Priesthood are permitted to post replies in the Questions forum. All other posts will be deleted.]

Edited by Reverend_Harris (02/13/08 09:05 AM)

#306298 - 02/13/08 05:57 AM Re: Philosophical question. [Re: Bruce]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Hi Bruce.

You're new here so I won't give you too hard a time about posting:

Quote:
What an interesting thread, dissapointing that he was banned and that we are no longer able to hear what he has to say. I feel that he deserves an answer, and one that other that have the same question can recive.

But I will tell you this---if

THE CHURCH OF SATAN DOES NOT ENDORSE ILLEGAL ACTS OR BEHAVIOR EVER

is something that requires more explaining to you, you will not be happy here.

Lastly, this is a moderated forum, privately owned, and no one here deserves anything.

I am sad that your first post couldn't have inspired a warmer welcome, but you need to know the rules up front.

Thanks,
Ygraine

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#306321 - 02/13/08 07:39 AM Re: Philosophical question. [Re: Bruce]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

I am not interested in hearing what some dingalope druggie has to say. It is all the same: lame excuses for being a loser, a slave to the herd mentality of the substance abusers.

Do you have a question? It says clearly that this forum is for questions about the COS, and only moderators and members of the priesthood may post replies.

Welcome to Hell......

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#309224 - 02/24/08 06:56 PM Re: Philosophical question. [Re: Ygraine]
Charlie R Offline

[Please note only Moderators and members of the Priesthood are allowed to reply to topics posted here. All other replies will be deleted.]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43974 Topics
406007 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements