Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#315208 - 03/16/08 06:45 PM Re: A good (Satanic) fable about America. [Re: Enigma777]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
You people come here to "learn," to "debate," to "inquire," to find out what's "in it for you" with regards to membership, and yet you do so in a puerile, demanding, and passive-aggressive manner. Then, when members of hierarchy don't provide the putative answers you seek, the tantrums and reproach begin. Whence comes this assumption that something is owed to you?

Why should anyone here bear the responsibility of evincing to you our motivations, friendships, secrets, or the inherent value in joining our ranks?
The Church of Satan does not serve as a kith for parasites.

A few words of advice:

Honest misunderstanding is a forgivable part of incipience, but repeated tolerance (especially when rejoined by provocation) quickly becomes tiresome.

[This reply is my own, and is not intended to represent the opinion of other individuals here, nor that of the Church of Satan.]

Edited by Mr. Obsidian (03/16/08 06:56 PM)
Edit Reason: clarification.

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#315247 - 03/17/08 01:34 AM Re: A good (Satanic) fable about America. [Re: Enigma777]
JayLucif Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Helheim
 Originally Posted By: nicesatan777

That is just the downside of Satanism, we are surrounded by sheep!
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!

Oh man all these sheep, what is one to do, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE???. Maybe have some Lamb chops for dinner that evening?
Hum smells like basic human slave mentality currently, which makes up a rather large portion of the masses. Only one who is a sheep is even concerned about other sheep, frankly plenty of sheep make for easy pickins. Geez what are you a door mat, always being walked on?

Frankly I am really indifferent towards most people in society, although I keep my eye open regarding the stupid and dangerous ones when warranted. As far as I can see Satanism has no downsides at all, Satanism only provides a clear path for one to do what is best for the individual who truly is a Satanists. Though the posts you have made recently reveals a rather clear view.

Freedom, baby is never having to say you're sorry. Guilt is like a bag of fuckin' bricks. All ya gotta do is set it down. John Milton - The Devil's Advocate!

I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical. Clyde Shelton - Law Abiding Citizen!

------------------------------------------------------------

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements