Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#310056 - 02/27/08 12:07 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: Magister_Harris]
FalloutGod Offline
Intellectual Black Hole

That or they unknowingly made a faux pas. I understand what they are trying to say but they could have used less coerce terminology. Not to mention they don't grasp the meaning of the statement.

Edited by FalloutGod (02/27/08 12:09 PM)

#310104 - 02/27/08 02:32 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: Empiricist]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Wrong.

It is a very deep statement predicated on the observations of Dr. LaVey.

What "we" should be wary of is pseudo-Satanists who came here to stir the pot with nonsense, demonstrating their ignorance on the subject of Satanism, The COS and Dr. LaVey.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#310106 - 02/27/08 02:43 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: Phineas]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

Yes, it is quite humorous sometimes when people attempt to stupe Dr. LaVey down to their own level of stupidity and make idiotic statements.

#310114 - 02/27/08 03:16 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: Unknown]
SinisterSLA6669 Offline

Loc: Bay Area, California
I find it interesting. As I study Satanism I study mySELF. I don't know if this man has a point or not, all I know is I want to know more and more about myself so that I can get the MOST out of my life. He could be right, but it's up to him to do the work to solidify his question of being true or false.

The way I see it according to my life, is Satanism leads me back to my self. It demolishes the blame game, and it makes me realize that I'm the one got to get the job done.

When people go into religions that lead them further away from themselves, they detract from Satan, they detract from themselves. Like the number nine, it leads back to itself everytime.

I have so much to learn about myself until how in the hell can i possibly know anything about someone else or their experiences in their life. It is about me, and although I naturally care for like minded individuals like myself, what could i possibly contribute, if I don't FIRST contrbute to myself. One is the lonliest number.

Hail Satan

ASLV
TSR
pg14(P)2&3

#310117 - 02/27/08 03:27 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: SinisterSLA6669]
SinisterSLA6669 Offline

Eli Manning #10 throws the LEFT corner of the enzone to Plexico Burress(sp)#17 for the winning touchdown over New England. 10 + 17 = 27 2+7 =9

ASLV
TSR
pg14(P)2&3

#310119 - 02/27/08 03:38 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: SinisterSLA6669]
SinisterSLA6669 Offline

And for the NY GIANTS to get to the superbowl Lawrence Tyne # 9 had to kick the winning field goal in overtime against Green Bay. I wonder what the L stands for in SLA. In the superbowl The NY Giants won 17 to 14 and I laughed when I realized that it was # 17 who caught the ball. 1+7=8 and to me this represents the Satanic age, I got the MOST pleasure and entertainment out of that superbowl, because I could see was Satan(me)

ASLV
TSR
pg14(P)2&3

#310155 - 02/27/08 06:21 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: SinisterSLA6669]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Originally Posted By: SinisterSLA6669
I don't know if this man has a point or not,.... He could be right,....

He doesn't, and he isn't.

This has been addressed here already.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#310330 - 02/28/08 01:03 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: Phineas]
Empiricist Offline
Banned

All i'm saying is that I think satanists are shaped by the experiences we encounter, which i think we can all agree with. I'm not seeking to diminish the philosophy of LaVey by deeming it propaganda but of course there will be propaganda involved in spreading awareness of satanism! I'm certainly not looking for a fight ! I understand that we are all satanists because we have identified with the satanic doctrines but WHY is this? Were we all satanic fetuses? Or were we led into this mindset by our own experiences! On top of this OF COURSE we must be weary of propaganda in every avenue of our lives! If we are not critical of EVERYTHING (even satanism) then we can fall prey to any number of subversive methods of indoctrination. To trust the CoS any more than we trust any other establishment would be hugely naive. You claim to be satanists and yet i see a lot of idolization in the form of LaVey here! Make your own fucking decisions rather than regurgitating the Doktor's the whole time! And everyone stop claiming to be "experts" on satanism. I'll bow to your superiority when you've usurped Gilmore you conceited twats.

#310331 - 02/28/08 01:06 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: Phineas]
Empiricist Offline
Banned

And this hasn't been "addressed" yet Phineas not one of you have justified your perspectives. So actually argue your point rather than making inane criticisms with no foundations except for the fact that "i don't understand satanism" Well if i don't make me understand! Educate me!

#310333 - 02/28/08 01:08 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: Empiricist]
FalloutGod Offline
Intellectual Black Hole

Why should we?

#310340 - 02/28/08 01:21 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: FalloutGod]
Empiricist Offline
Banned

Why don't you justify your viewpoint? Why else would you be participating in this discussion?

#310344 - 02/28/08 01:29 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: Empiricist]
Empiricist Offline
Banned

OR is this the "elitist" factor coming into play again? Because this forum is so blatantly composed of the defining personalities of our society! Stop kidding yourselves! We are all worthless and insignificant and paying $200 to be part of an organized religion aint gonna change that. Stop swallowing all this bullshit and make your own decisions why would the thoughts of one man (LaVey) ring true universally? Why should we agree with every aspect of satanism? Because we are inherently inclined to? Bullfuckingshit.

#310348 - 02/28/08 01:31 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: Empiricist]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

I, nor anyone else in the COS, are here to educate you.

All you have to do is study.

Your intentions are crystal clear . Your kind has been here before.

#310353 - 02/28/08 01:36 PM Re: Satanists are born not made - what follows from this? [Re: Empiricist]
Magister_Harris Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Long Island
*ding* You sir, have failed.

Attachments
epicfailure.jpg

Host - Hate Speech Radio
http://www.hatespeechradio.com

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12085 Members
73 Forums