Topic Options
#311197 - 03/01/08 11:57 PM ..My Introduction
Inkryptzalis Offline

Loc: Fort Hood, Texas
Well, I looked around for about 30 minutes trying to figure out where to post this. I'm pretty sure this it.

Anyway, I just started here. I consider myself a Satanist. I feel that there is still a lot for me to learn, so I'm going to wait before I register in the CoS. I hope that by reading and posting here, this is another way (along with old-fashioned book reading) that I can learn more about Satanism.

In brief, I am a soldier in the US Army. I am a proud father and husband. And I love heavy metal.

\m/ Stay brutal \m/

"The weak ones are there to justify the strong."
-The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson

#311229 - 03/02/08 07:14 AM Re: ..My Introduction [Re: Inkryptzalis]
Entity Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: Avalon UK
Perhaps you missed this post.

Learning about Satanism can be best achieved by studying The Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor LaVey. And further information about Satanism and the Church of Satan can be found at the Church of Satan website.

How did you decide to consider yourself a Satanist?

Welcome to the board.

Nothing is better than to live according to one's taste. - François Villon

Test Everything. Believe Nothing.

#311365 - 03/02/08 05:45 PM Re: ..My Introduction [Re: Entity]
Inkryptzalis Offline

Loc: Fort Hood, Texas
Yes, I did miss that one. Thank you.

Anyway, here's my response.
I've read The Satanic Bible and The Satanic Rituals once each. I'm going to go through and read them again once I get some time. Recently I've been away in California and I've had some time after work to do some online reasearch. So I've been doing a lot of that (thus how I found this site).
I first got interested in Satan when I met my wife. She told me all about it. She had a lot of different articles and things on it. It took me a while to get un-brainwashed (I never thought I could admit I was brainwashed after going through that 'Wicca phase' in High School). Even for a guy who listens to a lot of "Satanic" music(ie. Dark Funeral/Dimmu Borgir), I was very very surprised of what I found at ChurchofSatan.com.
I understand that reading The Satanic Bible is one of the best ways to learn about Satanism. But, I always like to find everything I possibly can. Unlike some Christians who call themselves Christian and never look into what it really is.
To sum it all up, this is just another way that I can learn about Satanism.
And, I see Satanism as a way that I can better myself. And there are a lot of things I need to improve...

"The weak ones are there to justify the strong."
-The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson

#311556 - 03/03/08 01:20 PM Re: ..My Introduction [Re: Inkryptzalis]
Remo razz Offline

Loc: Canada
Are you a hammer? Cause you hit the nail on the head...

(To corny?)

Ok, fine, my sentiments exactly. Before agreeing with "anything" study is a must. To understand and align with something demands study; it just seems, ummm ... normal/logical, to me anyways.

You seem to have a smart wife as well... ;\)

Cheers

Forum Stats
12104 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405514 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements