Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#314853 - 03/14/08 10:57 PM Re: Bad Day at the Office? [Re: DickSteele]
leonor Offline

Loc: Portugal
Wow! I should have filmed my ex-boss in plain hysteria. That would definitely compete...

I'll never forget the day she broke the fax machine, a calculator, a bottle of water and an ashtray, in a row.

Unbelievable!

- Shall I call you an exorcist? - I asked. That was when my nice fluffy sandwich flew off my hands...

Now I laugh. What a psychopath!

october1560
Time does not imply evolution. Very true. We are stepping back. One generates haunting monsters that generate haunting monsters on an endless spiral of misunderstanding, unsolved needs, moral amulets eradicating both the sickness and the cure.
I see a bunch of men raging at the void, haunted by their own inventions. Absurd. Totally absurd.

#316168 - 03/20/08 07:48 AM Re: Bad Day at the Office? [Re: DickSteele]
Biff Offline

Loc: Hong Kong, SAR
Interestingly enough, this could be seen as a public and rather counter-productive version of a Satanic Anger Ritual. Here we see cubicle dwellers take out their frustrations on their daily psychic vampires that suck up their energy loading files and screwing up now and then. The results of these outbursts may have made these office workers feel much better, however they would most likely lose their jobs as well.

'It's only hubris, if I fail.' - Caesar (HBO's Rome)

HAIL SATAN!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405800 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements