Topic Options
#308702 - 02/22/08 01:25 PM Brimstone pendant!! Coming soon!
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
To the CoS Emporium. Sterling silver pendant by Robert A. Lang.
HS!

Attachments
Good.jpg

“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#309461 - 02/25/08 10:56 AM Re: Brimstone pendant!! Coming soon! [Re: Magister_Lang]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cowtown
Wow!

That is really nice. I can't wait for this to come out.

Nice work, Magister!

#309464 - 02/25/08 11:43 AM Re: Brimstone pendant!! Coming soon! [Re: Magister_Lang]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Brimstone Pendant

This is the Alchemy symbol for Brimstone / Sulfur made popular as a Satanic symbol because of its use in the Satanic Bible by Anton Szandor LaVey as the seal placed above the 9 Satanic statements. Symbolically it can also be related to the tree of life with the figure eight (the twisted Ouroborous forever swallowing its tail or Leviathan) symbolizing infinity and the eternal motion of creation evolution and destruction and as well the strong deep roots of the Ygdrassil tree. The 5 branches symbolize the 5 senses of course (seeing, hearing, touching, tasting , smelling) with the center shaft representing the trunk of the tree or if you will the human spine connecting all. In essence one must know where one comes from and must have firm roots planted deep in earthy darkness before one 'should' sprout the branches ascending to what is undefiled wisdom. Without strong roots there can be no lasting branches for when they reach too high the foundation collapses and the tree dies.

Here is a limited edition beautiful version of that symbol hand crafted and sculpted in wax then cast in Sterling Silver by artist Robert A. Lang.

It weighs: 12grams

Height: 1 ¾ inches

Width 1 ¼ inches
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#309468 - 02/25/08 12:01 PM Re: Brimstone pendant!! Coming soon! [Re: Magister_Lang]
phoenixrisen Offline

Loc: Manchester, England
Wow, this is nice! May I ask how big it is?

She's not little, no minion like me--
That's why she ensnared him.

- The Laboratory by Robert Browning

#309496 - 02/25/08 01:35 PM Re: Brimstone pendant!! Coming soon! [Re: Magister_Lang]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
This beautiful item will be on the Emporium within the next few days and the pre-order will begin. This item will not be shipped for a little while but because of its limited availability the Emporium will be taking pre-orders shortly!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#309521 - 02/25/08 04:28 PM Re: Brimstone pendant!! Coming soon! [Re: Magister_Lang]
zodiac Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Virginia
Very impressive! I look forward to these coming out.

Nature does nothing uselessly.
Aristotle

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence,then is not an act,but a habit.
Aristotle

#309605 - 02/25/08 09:06 PM Re: Brimstone pendant!! Coming soon! [Re: Magister_Lang]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Another shot!!
HS!

Attachments
good2.jpg

XLII A.S.

R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#309619 - 02/25/08 10:38 PM Re: Brimstone pendant!! Coming soon! [Re: Magister_Lang]
Auen74 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pennsylvania
Very impressive Magister Lang!

#310312 - 02/28/08 11:26 AM Re: Brimstone pendant!! Coming soon! [Re: Auen74]
SHIGALYOV Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Antarctica
That looks really nice. I have seen a few other artists that have tried to produce this but without success. Congratulations!!

HS!

E.

#310685 - 02/29/08 11:46 AM Re: Brimstone pendant!! Coming soon! [Re: Magister_Lang]
Apophis Offline

Ave,

Excellent!

A very nice work Magister Lang, like always!

Congratulations.

Apophis

#312562 - 03/06/08 06:24 PM Re: Brimstone pendant!! Coming soon! [Re: Apophis]
VoiceOfSanity Offline

Loc: Ansonia Connecticut.
It's beautiful, Can't wait.

#312669 - 03/07/08 08:34 AM Re: Brimstone pendant!! Coming soon! [Re: VoiceOfSanity]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
This is the most beautiful pendant. It will be worn by me with much pleasure. Absolutely stunning!

SW9

#474850 - 05/19/12 02:32 AM Re: Brimstone pendant!! Coming soon! [Re: Magister_Lang]
Perseus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
Any chance of commissioning one of these pendants if they are still available?

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44035 Topics
406361 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements