Topic Options
#312811 - 03/07/08 08:48 PM Question
Michael Scott Offline

Loc: United States
i do apologize for how i may come to you, but i am a firm believer in what was and still is being said by Anton Svay. I would like to join the Church of Satan. The problem is that im not the most trusting person when it comes to mailing in letters. so i wanted to know if i could be indicted in the Church of Satan.

#312817 - 03/07/08 09:24 PM Re: Question [Re: Michael Scott]
Giovanni Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Fishers,IN
You do not get placed in the Church of Satan just because you are "Not trusted with mailing in letters." It shows that you have no motivation to do anything, not even place a letter in a mailbox!

Besides didn't Dr. LaVey say "Responsibility to the responsible?"

#312820 - 03/07/08 09:37 PM Re: Question [Re: Michael Scott]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Loc: Florida
Say what?

Quote:
i do apologize for how i may come to you, but i am a firm believer in what was and still is being said by Anton Svay

1. Generally people who claim to be firm believers know how to spell the name Anton LaVey.

2. Few Satanists "believe" anything. Satanists know.

3. If Dr. LaVey is still speaking it is time to call the Enquirer and cash in. He, sadly, is dead.

Quote:
The problem is that im not the most trusting person when it comes to mailing in letters. so i wanted to know if i could be indicted in the Church Of Satan.

1. You are worried about the mail but you are posting on the internet. You need to know about that whole world wide web thing. It has a few more subscribers than the average mail box.

2. One becomes a member by joining. Please read http://www.churchofsatan.com under the Affiliation link.

3. Having no Grand Jury system in place, we rarely indict anyone---but the suggestion has merit.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

Forum Stats
12276 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404438 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements