i do apologize for how i may come to you, but i am a firm believer in what was and still is being said by Anton Svay
1. Generally people who claim to be firm believers know how to spell the name Anton LaVey.
2. Few Satanists "believe" anything. Satanists know.
3. If Dr. LaVey is still speaking it is time to call the Enquirer and cash in. He, sadly, is dead.
The problem is that im not the most trusting person when it comes to mailing in letters. so i wanted to know if i could be indicted in the Church Of Satan.
1. You are worried about the mail but you are posting on the internet. You need to know about that whole world wide web thing. It has a few more subscribers than the average mail box.
2. One becomes a member by joining. Please read http://www.churchofsatan.com
under the Affiliation link.
3. Having no Grand Jury system in place, we rarely indict anyone---but the suggestion has merit.