Topic Options
#314145 - 03/12/08 06:10 PM A Short Introduction
RavenEye666 Offline

Loc: Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Good evening to all,

Since I've seen a few other introductions popping up on this forum, I felt it only proper to attempt to introduce myself as well.

I have read The Satanic Bible, as well as the rest of Dr. LaVey's work. Currently I am enjoying High Priest Gilmore's Satanic Scriptures. As has been mentioned to me, "Once you read TSB, it will be clear to you whether you are a Satanist or not." I was quite happy to see my own reflection in this text, and am quite proud to call myself a Satanist!

Currently I'm merely part of the drudge work force, given I recently graduated from college and I have only begun carving my own path. I tend to keep to myself mostly, preferring writing, reading books, or watching well made films to people, but I do enjoy interactions with intellegent individuals on occasion, and I am always greatly interested in reading about and observing the human animal. I thought this would be a good place to find interesting and intellegent individuals with whom I share a common thread. Of course, I realize the faults of the internet and finding intellegent individuals, but I think its safe to say that at least here if you're an idiot, you get banned.

It is a pleasure to be here, and I look forward to reading what other Satanists have to say. \:\)

#314174 - 03/12/08 08:00 PM Re: A Short Introduction [Re: RavenEye666]
shadowraven213 Offline

Birds of a feather perhaps?

Welcome to the forum.

#314178 - 03/12/08 08:19 PM Re: A Short Introduction [Re: RavenEye666]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
Welcome.

Pardon me for being curious but what was your major in collage?

#314289 - 03/13/08 06:37 AM Re: A Short Introduction [Re: Mr Avarice]
RavenEye666 Offline

Loc: Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Thank you for the warm welcome, Black Waltz. To answer your question:

My major was English with a concentration in Writing. I also minored in Psychology.

And yes, shadowraven 213, birds of a feather we might be. **grins** We shall see. Regardless, I am pleased to meet you.

Forum Stats
12157 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405738 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements