Topic Options
#314424 - 03/13/08 04:11 PM just want to say to hi to the family/intro
Grottognosis Offline

Loc: Kentucky
Hi all im a person of few words,but I wanted just to give you a little background. I have considerd myself a satanist since childhood I am now 43, married 18yrs to a wonderful lady,I have a daughter 17,great family(inlaws included).
I have never hidden the fact that im a satanist,nor will I when asked. I am a loving careing person thanks to the fact that that I only share it with those who deserve it. so thats me in a nutshell.
PS. Ilive in the bible belt,so thank you ALL for giving me a place to call home. HS.

HE WHO FORGETS THE PAST
IS DAMNED TO RELIVE IT.

#314717 - 03/14/08 01:27 PM Re: just want to say to hi to the family/intro [Re: Grottognosis]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
Are we your family? What makes us so?

Anyway - welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#314767 - 03/14/08 05:00 PM Re: just want to say to hi to the family/intro [Re: Scion]
Grottognosis Offline

Loc: Kentucky
I don't want to offend anyone how,about circle of friends.

HE WHO FORGETS THE PAST
IS DAMNED TO RELIVE IT.

#314795 - 03/14/08 06:44 PM Re: just want to say to hi to the family/intro [Re: Grottognosis]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
Many of us here are friends.

Many of us aren't.

We are discriminate ;\)

#314914 - 03/15/08 06:59 AM Re: just want to say to hi to the family/intro [Re: Grottognosis]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
I can certainly understand the desire to greet those with whom you believe you may share the same values with as "friends" or "family", but many of us tend to be of the opinion that those titles must be earned, with the possible exception of "family" when discussing blood relatives (no matter how unrelated you may feel to them ;\) ).

What concerns me more is this:

Quote:
I have never hidden the fact that im a satanist,nor will I when asked.

Why in the hell wouldn't you? Especially when you follow up with, "I live in the Bible Belt."

Satanism is about being honest with yourself and striving to achieve your goals. While being honest with others is often useful in achieving one's goals, being that honest will frequently be a needless hindrance, especially given where you live.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#314922 - 03/15/08 08:28 AM Re: just want to say to hi to the family/intro [Re: Grottognosis]
L0ki Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
Virus9 is right.
Saying that you're a Satanist, or even an atheist in certain geographical areas can be downright unhealthy. But I can relate to your pride, as it is natural for Satanists to be proud. Just don't let it trump your sense of Self-preservation.

Welcome to Hell!

Edited by The Black Waltz (03/15/08 08:29 AM)

1. The short memory of the human race.

2. History repeats itself.

3. The short memory of the human race.

Forum Stats
12018 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics
405224 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements