Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#391390 - 08/12/09 09:36 PM Re: before i post in the forum [Re: Dark_King]
Leviathan1972 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: pennsylvania
WHAT!!!!

What in the hell have you been smoking!!!

#391415 - 08/13/09 07:19 AM Re: before i post in the forum [Re: Leviathan1972]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
You are replying to someone who has been banned. He can't see you or answer you.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#415578 - 03/11/10 10:47 PM Re: before i post in the forum [Re: Bruja]
John Void Offline

Loc: Michigan
I have learned from this here that the Introduction was removed (though I posted one because I had read somewhere on this site to do one and for the life of me cannot remember where it was).

My question to anyone who can help is, what is the deal with the "Quota" above our messages? I assume we have to meet the mere 6 posts by a certain deadline but I can not find anywhere on this site a mention of it, like it is something everyone except me knows about.

I have read all the documents that the site lists are required (At least I think I did) and I find no other mention of what it takes to keep the account aside from User Name, Password, and Don't be rude. If there is something I am missing, I would be grateful for information of that too.

(The Devil is in the details hahaha!)

#415594 - 03/12/10 03:55 AM Re: before i post in the forum [Re: John Void]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Quote:
My question to anyone who can help is, what is the deal with the "Quota" above our messages?

That's the number of PMs you're allowed to have in your inbox.
Prevention of Virtue

#415639 - 03/12/10 02:49 PM Re: before i post in the forum [Re: LKRice]
John Void Offline

Why thank you Priestess, that makes me feel much better!

#416996 - 03/27/10 05:29 AM Re: before i post in the forum [Re: John Void]
John Void Offline

I am having difficulties finding the procedure to get "CoS Member" under our names. I have the Red Card, and I know we are to somehow contact Magister Frost with it and our Government ID card, but do we do this in the form of a PM or E-mail? and is it OK to black out the license number and address (Nothing personal to Magister Frost, I just, as a rule, do not volunteer information I do not need to, and I need to know what is required)?

To Clarify I do not intend to upgrade to VIP yet, I am just seeking what it takes to get the above.

#417004 - 03/27/10 06:55 AM Re: before i post in the forum [Re: John Void]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

Is the forum marked "How to join the CoS Members Forums" really that difficult to find?
Prevention of Virtue

#417007 - 03/27/10 08:19 AM Re: before i post in the forum [Re: LKRice]
John Void Offline

Originally Posted By: LKRice
Is the forum marked "How to join the CoS Members Forums" really that difficult to find?

There is no need to be rude. I was not trying to join the member forums as that requires the VIP stats as well so I did not think to check there. I spent about 40 minutes looking on the site before I even decided to post and when I did post I did it in a thread designed for the exact type of question I was asking, as I had not yet moved to the forums. From your post I can see you would be content with me throwing my hands up in defeat or repeating a method that was not working, but I find that to be too Un-Satanic of a behaviour for my taste.

Thank you for your time!

#424613 - 06/22/10 11:08 AM Re: before i post in the forum [Re: John Void]
AvrilAurora Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I am here at this fork in the road. An Alice in this Wonderland. Desire and indulgence...Conformity and Normalcy. The latter is not me, yet the decision has not been made clearer. Of what do I fear? Myself or your judgments? Or perhaps, The Judge our world seeks to wash away. Will you clear Him from the table and save ME? I am patiently awaiting…

#424618 - 06/22/10 11:46 AM Re: before i post in the forum [Re: AvrilAurora]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

Wait somewhere else.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#424621 - 06/22/10 12:27 PM Re: before i post in the forum [Re: MagisterRose]
AvrilAurora Offline

Loc: New York, NY
your silence would be golden doll...if anyone has any actual comments/suggestions..feel free

#424626 - 06/22/10 12:44 PM Re: before i post in the forum [Re: AvrilAurora]
Quaark Offline

CoS Reverend

Seven day ban for rudeness to a CoS Magister.

Any further infractions and the ban is permanent.

#435054 - 10/14/10 03:22 AM Re: before i post in the forum [Re: Leviathan1972]
Genevieve Offline

Loc: Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
After circumnavigating this site and reading the forms I just decided to join as well. Happy to find a site to chat among like minded individuals.

#435386 - 10/17/10 09:41 PM just saying "hello" [Re: Leviathan1972]
ookiesoup Offline

Loc: N. Y. USA
I am quite new to both the internet, and this site in particular. I'm trying to get the gest of the whoes, whats, and wheres. I am a registered member since 2002, but as yet have no way to PROVE it. I think that the Darkcroft site is great, and hope to have more relevant things to say as I become more familiar with it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43981 Topics
406048 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements