Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#32058 - 03/17/04 08:19 PM I say, shoot the bastard.
ochsenschaedel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nürnberg, Germany

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. " ...Friedrich Nietzsche

#32059 - 03/17/04 08:27 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's horrible. I love babies. It makes me sick just to read this article and knowing it's true. I was changing my babies diapers today and that just makes me sick.

#32060 - 03/17/04 08:28 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Solomon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cincinnati
He was convicted of manslaughter, on the grounds that he did not intend to cause the child serious harm.

Really? So punching a child in the face, and swinging it like a baseball bat into bricks was supposed to tickle?

No, don't shoot him, that's too quick. This sick fucker wants pain, so give it to him. Stick him in an iron maiden just long enough to open wounds, and then drag him behind a car going 30 mph across the salt flats in the States.

Harming an adult is one thing, hell, even a teenager like himself...but a child.... ...

#32061 - 03/17/04 08:29 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Max Rose Offline

It's these same fat, stupid and annoying little fucks that will eventually cause the downfall of civilization. This is a perfect example of why we need to re-instate the eugenics movement. I suppose that the death of any child who could be geneticly attached to a peice of scum like this kid is really no real loss for the world (just looking for the silver lining). I say hang this child by piano wire in times square so that all the world may witness his fat, disgusting body slowly decapitate itself.

#32062 - 03/17/04 10:38 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Solomon]
sleepdirt Offline
<B>CoS Member</B>

Loc: Irvine, CA
Quote:

Stick him in an iron maiden just long enough to open wounds, and then drag him behind a car going 30 mph across the salt flats in the States.

Good idea, but start with giving him a chilled lemon juice enema.

#32063 - 03/18/04 12:12 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Max Rose]
Dan_Dread Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Quote:

I suppose that the death of any child who could be geneticly attached to a peice of scum like this kid is really no real loss for the world (just looking for the silver lining)

From the BBC news site:
The court heard how Michael Phillips punched the baby - the child of his partner Laura Shenton and another man - in the face, drawing blood.
No, no genetic attachment, no silver lining.
Just some fat fuck kid that makes me ashamed to be human.
"One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike and yet it is the most precious thing we have." - Albert Einstein --------------------

#32064 - 03/18/04 12:26 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Oh, and he seems to be a real looker too, based on his picture. Brains and appearance, my, what a package.

I say someone ought to tie him by his legs to a crane and swing him into a skyscraper.

Unfortunately, this cuts into my pleasant fantasy that only Americans are this retarded.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#32065 - 03/18/04 01:36 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
May I reccomend the "Anal Pear" (TM) Roman Catholocism.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#32066 - 03/18/04 02:08 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Captn_Thatch Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 115°49'00"W 37°14'00"N
An Aztec styled sacrafice would make much better copy.

#32067 - 03/18/04 02:16 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Powaqqatsi Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Hungary
Perhaps this guy read the Old Testament too much, and wanted to be "happy":

Psalms 137,9. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

#32068 - 03/18/04 03:31 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Felstorm]
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey, no teasing now

#32069 - 03/18/04 03:38 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Whilst this kind of thing is sickening, it is a normal part of existence.

It is completely natural for the lower downs on the intellectual scale to cull their own numbers. The child is irrelevent - simply a statistic of this.

Without the safety nets which are now stretched out beneath society incidents such as this would be far more commonplace - by natural selection keeping their numbers to a minimum, thus ensuring that the evolution of the strong can perpetuate itself efficiently.

It is not Satanic to support the (artificial) survival of such a species as this. They must be left to govern their own numbers. As all other animals do.

So now, rather than let this wastrel bleed the state in prison it is the prerogative of the strong that he should also die. But unfortunately, here we are back to the safety nets again.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#32070 - 03/18/04 04:03 AM I say, DON'T shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
mattevans Offline

Loc: Japan
That is sickening but I don't think he should be shot.
I believe that in cases such as this the punishment should be truly cruel.
The suffering that this person (and I use that word in the loosest sense) has inflicted upon the parents of this child will stay with them for the rest of their lives, and then there is the suffering inflicted upon the child. This "person" needs to suffer for a long time, not just hours or days, he needs to suffer for decades before he is allowed to die.
Only when his suffering exceeds that which he has caused will justice have been done.

#32071 - 03/18/04 04:20 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Satanya Offline
Banned

I agree. It is natural selection indeed, the mother wasn't a responsible person, the baby was probably beaten up many times before that happened, she apparently did nothing about it, and that's where it got them. They will always work their way into thinning their kind, through violence and crime... but it is nothing compared to what they do to increase their number, so there is no balance yet.

True, the child was innocent.. but really, how affected can one be about things like this, it happens every day, all over the world. How much does it really hurt.

#32072 - 03/18/04 09:29 AM Re: I say, do shoot the bastard. [Re: mattevans]
Pluk Offline

Loc: the Netherlands
The article shocks me and it is really making me sick that someone can maltreat a baby in such a disgusting way, but regarding his punishment;
Why making a whole science of how to punish a piece of scum like him in the cruellest ways? What would ever be achieved by thinking and plotting out such 'original' ways of torture (referring to other posts) just before he dies? Maybe there would be a transient outlet for a little bit of frustration, but with that we would not ever undo what he has done. I would not actually allow him so much hate.
Vengeance...all right! but there must be some kind of purpose, something must be achieved; this guy has already done his deeds and is already taken by the police and is no longer able to do such things again when he gets a bullet. Torturing him now is too late to be of use. I would say; just give this false hound a bullet, let's forget him forever, and use our hate and other energy for the situations in which it still might be of use.

Only when his suffering exceeds that which he has caused will justice have been done

It is very bad, but the justice will never have been done as the baby is dead now. Justice in such a case is Utopian.

Edited by pluk (03/18/04 09:40 AM)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404445 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements