Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#32073 - 03/18/04 09:44 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Lamar Offline

Loc: GA, U.S.A
I find I must disagree with you. The child in questions was not just an irrelevent statistic, it was a natural magician cut short of its true potential.

If the view of natural selection and might always makes right then satanist would have no qualms in reguard to child abuse or molestation. After all, the strong adult who forces a child to do something is only showing that the strong shall overcome the weak. We all know that is utter bullshit.

I am not trying to put words in your mouth or to imply that this was what you meant. I only wish to show that if anyone thinks that natural selection is an excuse to harm a child then they have not thought it through to its end.

As for safety nets, even the Church of Satan has it's own safety net. You MUST be a memeber of the Church of Satan in order to be put in contact with a member of the Church of Satan. I view this as a very practical step, other wise you would have memebers being harrassed by shit-slingers, hangers on and attention seekers. It is still a safe guard, or safety net to protect its members.

Without this safety net how many satanist would simply "go back into the closet"? Would it not be a better test of natural selection to simply "out" all memebers and say "If you cant stand the heat stay outta hell"? No, that would just be foolisness, after all, there is strength in the darkness.

Now if I have misunderstood your meaning then I will be man enough to apologise, this form of communication offten leaves too much to the interpritation of the reader and misunderstandings do occur.
Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is just a dream, live now! Stop worrying. Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday Only Trust your enemies, you already know they want you dead. "I am the one, the only one, I am the God of Kindom Come, gimme the prize! Just gimme the prize!" (Queen, its a kinda magic) Take the Hecatomb TCG What Is Your Doom? quiz. Your doom is destruction! You live to tear down what others have built. Explosions bring tears of joy to your eyes. Nothing is more pleasing than the moans of your victims and the lamentations of those left in your wake. You think Genghis Khan was an amateur. "Im actually rather Proud of this outcome"

#32074 - 03/18/04 10:01 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Lamar]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Lamar:

I did not advocate the harming of children.

I simply pointed out that this form of natural cull happens within the lower ranks of society.

Satanism is not humanitarian and its attentions are therefore focused on the self rather than humanity as a whole.

Self preservation.

Which also addresses your point regarding safety nets within the CoS:

The reason one has to be a member in order to interact is to protect ourselves from idiots, yes. That is not a safety net - it is a defensive wall.

Any CoS member will tell you that there are no safety nets. Behave like an idiot and you will be excommunicated.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#32075 - 03/18/04 10:25 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Max Rose]
Pluk Offline

Loc: the Netherlands
Do you think that such behaviour is totally genetically determined? and that everyone genetically linked to him will do the same? and so must die? I know that I am also genetically linked to real pieces of scum, almost approaching that guy, but that does not make me have the same behaviour as those.
If behaviour would be totally genetically determined it would be of no use to;
hang this child by piano wire in times square so that all the world may witness his fat, disgusting body slowly decapitate itself.
would it? He couldn't help it then. And it is neither a kind of gene-therapy nor a better way of selecting out then a bullet, i guess
A bullet would suffice to make him harmless.

I do indeed consider the death of the child he killed as a loss. (or any child dying)

Edited by pluk (03/18/04 11:45 AM)

#32076 - 03/18/04 11:37 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
We do not (and never will) know what rank the child could have fallen into. It's not always a function of genetics or of parenting. This proves unambiguously what social rank this shithead ogre of a boy falls into; it says nothing about an infant in its first year of life.

It would be culling if he cracked his own brain on the fireplace. (The older brother looks even more repulsive; maybe they should off each other.) This incident can't be said to be "culling"; only indiscriminate carnage.

(What I want to know is, what the fuck he thought he was doing, that he could say he was innocent and that he didn't harm the baby.)

#32077 - 03/18/04 11:53 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: reprobate]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Here is a question for you, Mr. Reprobate.

Did you have any connections with any of the people involved?

If not, why does your heart bleed over a media story?

We will never know what potential the child had, that is true. Unfortunately for the child, the climate which his useless mother saw fit to bring him into has seen to that.

It is still selection. What we have here is an unpallatable truth.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#32078 - 03/18/04 12:14 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
HLGwyn Offline

Loc: Colorado
I am not sure how prisons work in that neck of the woods, but if it is like some of the Gladiator Schools we have in America, it would be a safe bet that "those two juicy examples of ample stupidity" will be the punished toys of the prison population.

It is not hard to imagine their demise at the hands of the prisons' elite murder cliques...after some sporting cruelty of course.

The form of their deaths and their regrets as they death rattle, gasping like grounded fish, does not befit the puplic spectacle of a good lynching...but it will have to do.

It is a shame that the circus of Gladiators is a thing of the past...the monies that those two would bring at the show of their punishment would well compensate the state for its' conviction costs, as well as shower the parents with blood money, some solace for their loss.

Too bad the bleading hearts don't have the stones to see the merit of real Justice...*that* is almost as bad as the act commited by those two swine.

This is the exact reason Satanists should hold positions of true power and justice over the seething herd...justice would then be as real as the breath of life.

Ave Satanis.

#32079 - 03/18/04 12:22 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Lamar]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
I think it's all speculation, because the child's future was unknown. Sometimes, shining jewels rise up out of scummy gene pools, and oher times, more scum just continues to grow. If one places too much emphasis on one prediction or another, one may turn out to be wrong.

I also think it may be totally reasonable for one's "heart to bleed" when one hears a story that touches a nerve. That's how we can connect with great literature, for instance, or movies. Empathy and compassion are part of being a human animal as well, so if one feels empathy or compassion because of an event, that's totally reasonable.

Of course, there are times when those types emotions won't produce anything worthwhile or when energy will be wasted, and a person has to honestly evaluate themselves if that is the case, and choose how to respond based on that evaluation.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#32080 - 03/18/04 12:36 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
My heart's not bleeding (not like Lamar's was), I'm only pointing out that there's no relevant sense in which it was "culling". The only feature this event selects for is thicker skulls on infants.

Edited by reprobate (03/18/04 12:37 PM)

#32081 - 03/18/04 03:17 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: TrojZyr]
Happy Birthday Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I have seen bad apples that came from good, productive and wealthy families. You take a look at these people now and it is almost unimaginable that they came from such nice and decent parents.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#32082 - 03/18/04 04:48 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Pluk]
Max Rose Offline

No, I do not believe that genetics entirely determine the behavior of an idividual. I am well aware of the power of nuture over nature.

This was merely my coping mechanism for life. I always look for the silver lining in any cloud to make horrible situations a little more palatable for myself. Unfortunately though, Dan Dread ruined that little fantasy of mine by pointing out that the baby was not the killers brother.

#32083 - 03/18/04 05:02 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Lamar]
Dracul Offline

Loc: Romania
A magician is one in 100.000 maybe more.
I don't know if that child would become a magus or just some idiot like all the other scum I see on my street every day.

I know lots of people (and I mean LOTS) ...that kind of comes with my job, and I also have many friends and relatives and also business partners, comrades, etc. and from all these people ...so few are even close to satanism ...yeat again have the chance of becoming a magus.

Since people are born "average", and many are "stupid" ...only a few are "wise" and could become satanists/magicians.

I think that it isn't enough to be born smart to be a satanist ...there is also a lot of work to do ...some kind of improvements to be done ...there are thing to be learned and most importand of all to be put in practice. I know people who are good in theory but poor in practice.

So, my point is ...I don't have the slightest ideea if that kind would become a magus ...but most likeley that he wouldn't become.
That doesn't mean I agree with the thing that just happend ...better if that child had the chance to prove himself.

In the end I think it's better not to care for who kills who as long as it doesn't affect yourself.

#32084 - 03/18/04 05:06 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: HLGwyn]
Powaqqatsi Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Hungary
In Robert Heinlein's Starship Troopers, when a minor commits a crime, then his parents are punished as well, since it would have been their responsibility to teach their child not to break the law. I second to this.

#32085 - 03/18/04 05:21 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Lamar Offline

Loc: GA, U.S.A
Quote:

I simply pointed out that this form of natural cull happens within the lower ranks of society.

Satanism is not humanitarian and its attentions are therefore focused on the self rather than humanity as a whole.

Self preservation.

Which also addresses your point regarding safety nets within the CoS:

The reason one has to be a member in order to interact is to protect ourselves from idiots, yes. That is not a safety net - it is a defensive wall.

Then I do appologize and thank you for taking the time to restate your views in a way I can more easily understand it. I also appreciate your view on the defensive wall vs safety net, I hadn't looked at it from quite that point of view. Took me a little while to digest the difference but I see your point now.
Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is just a dream, live now! Stop worrying. Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday Only Trust your enemies, you already know they want you dead. "I am the one, the only one, I am the God of Kindom Come, gimme the prize! Just gimme the prize!" (Queen, its a kinda magic) Take the Hecatomb TCG What Is Your Doom? quiz. Your doom is destruction! You live to tear down what others have built. Explosions bring tears of joy to your eyes. Nothing is more pleasing than the moans of your victims and the lamentations of those left in your wake. You think Genghis Khan was an amateur. "Im actually rather Proud of this outcome"

#32086 - 03/18/04 06:13 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:

Here is a question for you, Mr. Reprobate.

Did you have any connections with any of the people involved?

If not, why does your heart bleed over a media story?

We will never know what potential the child had, that is true. Unfortunately for the child, the climate which his useless mother saw fit to bring him into has seen to that.

It is still selection. What we have here is an unpallatable truth.

I don't necessarily think everyone will have the same feelings, though I do understand what you are implying. I have absolutely no connection with that baby, but I am naturaly sensitive when it comes to something like this. Probably because I have kids of my own, and if anyone ever hurt them I would put an end to that persons existence swiftly and cruely.

Who's to say that a retarded fat kid won't come up and hurt a child you care about? What I'm saying is that this boy needs to be made an example of so that maybe the next shit head will think twice. Just because you are a Satanist doesn't mean that you and your children are automatically protected from lunatic herdlings.

I want people to be to terrified to hurt my kids. If some one hurts someone elses kids, I still consider them to be a potential threat to mine. I wouldn't consider it a waste of my time to throw my hatred in this fat oxes general direction.

Edited by johnharperjr (03/18/04 06:14 PM)

#32087 - 03/18/04 06:18 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Felstorm]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA
Ooooooooooh... ....ouch!
Anal Pears look kinda painful.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM