Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#32088 - 03/18/04 06:44 PM Re: Natural Selection. WTF? [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Arlight if it was the jerkoff's son he killed than yeah sure. I can personally think of someone I know who is pregnate that I will push down a flight of stairs if I see her just because she should never have children. And in said case I'd be doing the child a favor. But the simple fact was this was not his child, and if natural selection was really the way it should be then he would have slammed himself into say a meat grinder. I'm all for killing ugly people just as much as stupid ones (the we have nicer scenery around us) and this guy is clearly both. But his having done this to a child that isn't his is as bad as his having down this to an infant who may soon be a member of the Council of Nine if you ask me. He cut down a young magician who had yet to be able to show his gifts to this world and I may be alone but shooting this asshole is not nearly enough.

DatheR

#32089 - 03/18/04 07:19 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Pluk]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think that's awful what that guy did. I would question the sanity of anyone like that. I'mm sure he will get what he deserves though.

#32090 - 03/18/04 08:52 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Satanya]
Smokey_DeVille Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Chicago
There is nothing to say that this child would have been a magician, a vagrant, a Catholic priest, a crossing guard, or anything else for that matter, and we will never know.

It is tragic. No child deserves to be killed. However, the possibilities surrounding the child's would-be life are only possibilities, and considering that the child is dead, there is no point in persuing such an arguement.

As for my personal opinion, I do agree with Mulluh_UVRay in the sense that if you were to look at the circumstances, it is more probable that the child would face nothing but resentment from it's prominant male figure, and having to rely on an incompetant mother in a family that has clearly shown that they are not above abusing a child, I would bet that the child was going to live through a nightmare, if it survived it's childhood at all. The impoverished and stupid shouldn't breed, death is a sure way to keep their numbers limited. Again, I do not condone child abuse, I do not think that any child deserves to die, but since I am not personally involved, there is no point in getting emotionally involved.

As to whether or not little Harley was going to be a great magician, a nobel prize winner, or a vagrant, well, my time is too precious to concern myself with a moot arguement.

Hail Satan!
L_9

[url=http://www.smokeydeville.com [/url]

#32091 - 03/18/04 08:58 PM Re: Natural Selection. WTF?
Flavius Offline
CoS Member

Loc: BridgePort
"I'm all for killing ugly people just as much as stupid ones (the we have nicer scenery around us) and this guy is clearly both. But his having done this to a child that isn't his is as bad as his having down this to an infant who may soon be a member of the Council of Nine if you ask me."

Do us all a favor and try to not get anyone "pregnate."

Thanks.

#32092 - 03/18/04 09:32 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
NaamahPink Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Kentucky
I think it is a common misconception that taking care of the weak is a new phenomenon and that man did not have said safety nets. There is evidence to support that humans have been taking care of their weak and deformed for at least 10,000 years, and possibly longer. Incidentally, humans also became agrarian societies about 10,000 years ago.

However, although primitive man did have a tendency to take care of his weak, I seriously doubt he would have refrained from executing such a worthless fuck for killing the tribes children.

#32093 - 03/18/04 09:43 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: NaamahPink]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
That is true, Miss Naamahpink.

But they looked after their own. It wasn't the responsibility of the rest of society as it is now.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#32094 - 03/18/04 11:00 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Lamar]
Lamar Offline

Loc: GA, U.S.A
Quote:

The child in questions was not just an irrelevent statistic, it was a natural magician cut short of its true potential.

From the Satanic Bible, page 124.
He talks about Adolescent boys, young chaps, and tiny girls.."these capable witches and warlocks, these natural magicians"...

I bring this up only because so many keep saying we dont know if the child in question was a magician or whatever, well actually as the Satanic bible points out, ALL children are natural magicians and in other passages Dr LeVay talks of how much adults could learn from them.

This post is only in reguards to the many that claim we know not if the child was a magician and where it can be found for those interested in reading it for themselves. It does not change anything else that has been posted earlier.
Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is just a dream, live now! Stop worrying. Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday Only Trust your enemies, you already know they want you dead. "I am the one, the only one, I am the God of Kindom Come, gimme the prize! Just gimme the prize!" (Queen, its a kinda magic) Take the Hecatomb TCG What Is Your Doom? quiz. Your doom is destruction! You live to tear down what others have built. Explosions bring tears of joy to your eyes. Nothing is more pleasing than the moans of your victims and the lamentations of those left in your wake. You think Genghis Khan was an amateur. "Im actually rather Proud of this outcome"

#32095 - 03/19/04 08:48 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Smokey_DeVille]
Satanya Offline
Banned

Exactly. It is not the majority of children that are brought up in that type of environment ( the type where babies are left in the "care" of others who cannot tell the difference between right from wrong ) who rise above it to become productive members of society, satisfied individuals, much less magicians. They are not a majority, far from it. No point in discussing hypothetical situations when it comes to events such as this, no point at all.

I do not condone child abuse either. Who in their right mind would. But I think UVRAY hit the nail on the head with natural selection. Have you ever noticed how these people hold their offspring along the streets, getting them on a bus for example, some of them basically hold them upside-down by the leg! They never planned on having children in most cases it "just happened", and they treat them like a burden. It is a complex societal and religious issue, amongst others, methinks.

#32096 - 03/19/04 08:58 AM Re: Natural Selection. WTF? [Re: Flavius]
Satanya Offline
Banned

Do us all a favor and try to not get anyone "pregnate."

Thanks.

Thank you.

#32097 - 03/19/04 09:32 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
ochsenschaedel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NŁrnberg, Germany
Personally, I think in a case such as this one, the perp should be turned over to the parents or legal guardians of the child.
These could then decide the fate of the scumbag at their own discretion. They are, after all, the ones directly affected by the shitheels actions.
Unfortunately however, Lex Talionis is a term that law enforcement around the world has yet to learn.

HS!
Markus

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. " ...Friedrich Nietzsche

#32098 - 03/19/04 11:39 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Lamar]
Smokey_DeVille Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Chicago
It still doesn't matter. The child in question is dead.

Hail Satan!

L_9

[url=http://www.smokeydeville.com [/url]

#32099 - 03/19/04 01:29 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Anonymous
Unregistered

INGRATE! It makes me sick as well! This child did nothing to deserve this! I say take this ingrates head and swing IT against a brick fire place then let it suffer for a few days in agony and pain! This sickens and angers me to the core! Iíd like to ask Christopher this: What the fuck did the baby do to deserve this? He would probably answer me with something of unintelligence and whine that the baby was crying or something of that nature. Well guess what?! BABYS DO THAT! Babies cry, piss, shit and that is something to be expected of. If you cannot take care of a child then donít! As far as the mother is concerned she too is to blame for being so stupid as to leave her child in the care of an ingrate. I am only 19 and I would make a better parent that her! I think it is sickening that parents donít put there children in the care of people that have the capacity to take care of them and not harm them. To those parents I would like to say this: If you are not mature enough to have children then donít go to Planned Parenthood get some pills and condoms! I know for a fact that my body and mind are not yet ready to conceive children so I do the right thing by NOT HAVING ONE YET! My birth control pills are my best friends. Well I must be off now. After reading this I need to go calm my self down. I HATE INGRATES AND STUPID PEOPLE THEY MAKE ME SICK!

HAIL SATAN!

Edited by Corinne_A (03/20/04 08:31 AM)

#32100 - 03/23/04 08:26 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: TrojZyr]
Swordsman Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Being Dutch, I can assure you that retards have gone global.

It is fortunate retards are retarded.
'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity' - Bullet Tooth Tony 'when I die, I will instruct the undertakers to put a bell on my tombstone, just so I can have the pleasure of not getting up when people ring' - Dr. Mossy Lawn

#32101 - 03/26/04 12:49 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Swordsman]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Unfortunately, the retards are usually the last to figure out that they're retarded, so they acquire children, guns, property, and pets in the meantime.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#32102 - 03/26/04 04:20 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: TrojZyr]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Amen to that. That's about what I was thinking.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12164 Members
73 Forums
43923 Topics
405752 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements