Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#32058 - 03/17/04 08:19 PM I say, shoot the bastard.
ochsenschaedel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nürnberg, Germany

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. " ...Friedrich Nietzsche

#32059 - 03/17/04 08:27 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's horrible. I love babies. It makes me sick just to read this article and knowing it's true. I was changing my babies diapers today and that just makes me sick.

#32060 - 03/17/04 08:28 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Solomon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cincinnati
He was convicted of manslaughter, on the grounds that he did not intend to cause the child serious harm.

Really? So punching a child in the face, and swinging it like a baseball bat into bricks was supposed to tickle?

No, don't shoot him, that's too quick. This sick fucker wants pain, so give it to him. Stick him in an iron maiden just long enough to open wounds, and then drag him behind a car going 30 mph across the salt flats in the States.

Harming an adult is one thing, hell, even a teenager like himself...but a child.... ...

#32061 - 03/17/04 08:29 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Max Rose Offline

It's these same fat, stupid and annoying little fucks that will eventually cause the downfall of civilization. This is a perfect example of why we need to re-instate the eugenics movement. I suppose that the death of any child who could be geneticly attached to a peice of scum like this kid is really no real loss for the world (just looking for the silver lining). I say hang this child by piano wire in times square so that all the world may witness his fat, disgusting body slowly decapitate itself.

#32062 - 03/17/04 10:38 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Solomon]
sleepdirt Offline
<B>CoS Member</B>

Loc: Irvine, CA
Quote:

Stick him in an iron maiden just long enough to open wounds, and then drag him behind a car going 30 mph across the salt flats in the States.

Good idea, but start with giving him a chilled lemon juice enema.

#32063 - 03/18/04 12:12 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Max Rose]
Dan_Dread Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Quote:

I suppose that the death of any child who could be geneticly attached to a peice of scum like this kid is really no real loss for the world (just looking for the silver lining)

From the BBC news site:
The court heard how Michael Phillips punched the baby - the child of his partner Laura Shenton and another man - in the face, drawing blood.
No, no genetic attachment, no silver lining.
Just some fat fuck kid that makes me ashamed to be human.
"One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike and yet it is the most precious thing we have." - Albert Einstein --------------------

#32064 - 03/18/04 12:26 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Oh, and he seems to be a real looker too, based on his picture. Brains and appearance, my, what a package.

I say someone ought to tie him by his legs to a crane and swing him into a skyscraper.

Unfortunately, this cuts into my pleasant fantasy that only Americans are this retarded.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#32065 - 03/18/04 01:36 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Felstorm Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Minnesota.
May I reccomend the "Anal Pear" (TM) Roman Catholocism.

"“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.” ~ Nikola Tesla

Are You One of Us?

The Glorious Infernal Empire

#32066 - 03/18/04 02:08 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Captn_Thatch Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 115°49'00"W 37°14'00"N
An Aztec styled sacrafice would make much better copy.

#32067 - 03/18/04 02:16 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Powaqqatsi Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Hungary
Perhaps this guy read the Old Testament too much, and wanted to be "happy":

Psalms 137,9. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

#32068 - 03/18/04 03:31 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Felstorm]
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey, no teasing now

#32069 - 03/18/04 03:38 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Whilst this kind of thing is sickening, it is a normal part of existence.

It is completely natural for the lower downs on the intellectual scale to cull their own numbers. The child is irrelevent - simply a statistic of this.

Without the safety nets which are now stretched out beneath society incidents such as this would be far more commonplace - by natural selection keeping their numbers to a minimum, thus ensuring that the evolution of the strong can perpetuate itself efficiently.

It is not Satanic to support the (artificial) survival of such a species as this. They must be left to govern their own numbers. As all other animals do.

So now, rather than let this wastrel bleed the state in prison it is the prerogative of the strong that he should also die. But unfortunately, here we are back to the safety nets again.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#32070 - 03/18/04 04:03 AM I say, DON'T shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
mattevans Offline

Loc: Japan
That is sickening but I don't think he should be shot.
I believe that in cases such as this the punishment should be truly cruel.
The suffering that this person (and I use that word in the loosest sense) has inflicted upon the parents of this child will stay with them for the rest of their lives, and then there is the suffering inflicted upon the child. This "person" needs to suffer for a long time, not just hours or days, he needs to suffer for decades before he is allowed to die.
Only when his suffering exceeds that which he has caused will justice have been done.

#32071 - 03/18/04 04:20 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Satanya Offline
Banned

I agree. It is natural selection indeed, the mother wasn't a responsible person, the baby was probably beaten up many times before that happened, she apparently did nothing about it, and that's where it got them. They will always work their way into thinning their kind, through violence and crime... but it is nothing compared to what they do to increase their number, so there is no balance yet.

True, the child was innocent.. but really, how affected can one be about things like this, it happens every day, all over the world. How much does it really hurt.

#32072 - 03/18/04 09:29 AM Re: I say, do shoot the bastard. [Re: mattevans]
Pluk Offline

Loc: the Netherlands
The article shocks me and it is really making me sick that someone can maltreat a baby in such a disgusting way, but regarding his punishment;
Why making a whole science of how to punish a piece of scum like him in the cruellest ways? What would ever be achieved by thinking and plotting out such 'original' ways of torture (referring to other posts) just before he dies? Maybe there would be a transient outlet for a little bit of frustration, but with that we would not ever undo what he has done. I would not actually allow him so much hate.
Vengeance...all right! but there must be some kind of purpose, something must be achieved; this guy has already done his deeds and is already taken by the police and is no longer able to do such things again when he gets a bullet. Torturing him now is too late to be of use. I would say; just give this false hound a bullet, let's forget him forever, and use our hate and other energy for the situations in which it still might be of use.

Only when his suffering exceeds that which he has caused will justice have been done

It is very bad, but the justice will never have been done as the baby is dead now. Justice in such a case is Utopian.

Edited by pluk (03/18/04 09:40 AM)

#32073 - 03/18/04 09:44 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Lamar Offline

Loc: GA, U.S.A
I find I must disagree with you. The child in questions was not just an irrelevent statistic, it was a natural magician cut short of its true potential.

If the view of natural selection and might always makes right then satanist would have no qualms in reguard to child abuse or molestation. After all, the strong adult who forces a child to do something is only showing that the strong shall overcome the weak. We all know that is utter bullshit.

I am not trying to put words in your mouth or to imply that this was what you meant. I only wish to show that if anyone thinks that natural selection is an excuse to harm a child then they have not thought it through to its end.

As for safety nets, even the Church of Satan has it's own safety net. You MUST be a memeber of the Church of Satan in order to be put in contact with a member of the Church of Satan. I view this as a very practical step, other wise you would have memebers being harrassed by shit-slingers, hangers on and attention seekers. It is still a safe guard, or safety net to protect its members.

Without this safety net how many satanist would simply "go back into the closet"? Would it not be a better test of natural selection to simply "out" all memebers and say "If you cant stand the heat stay outta hell"? No, that would just be foolisness, after all, there is strength in the darkness.

Now if I have misunderstood your meaning then I will be man enough to apologise, this form of communication offten leaves too much to the interpritation of the reader and misunderstandings do occur.
Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is just a dream, live now! Stop worrying. Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday Only Trust your enemies, you already know they want you dead. "I am the one, the only one, I am the God of Kindom Come, gimme the prize! Just gimme the prize!" (Queen, its a kinda magic) Take the Hecatomb TCG What Is Your Doom? quiz. Your doom is destruction! You live to tear down what others have built. Explosions bring tears of joy to your eyes. Nothing is more pleasing than the moans of your victims and the lamentations of those left in your wake. You think Genghis Khan was an amateur. "Im actually rather Proud of this outcome"

#32074 - 03/18/04 10:01 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Lamar]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Lamar:

I did not advocate the harming of children.

I simply pointed out that this form of natural cull happens within the lower ranks of society.

Satanism is not humanitarian and its attentions are therefore focused on the self rather than humanity as a whole.

Self preservation.

Which also addresses your point regarding safety nets within the CoS:

The reason one has to be a member in order to interact is to protect ourselves from idiots, yes. That is not a safety net - it is a defensive wall.

Any CoS member will tell you that there are no safety nets. Behave like an idiot and you will be excommunicated.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#32075 - 03/18/04 10:25 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Max Rose]
Pluk Offline

Loc: the Netherlands
Do you think that such behaviour is totally genetically determined? and that everyone genetically linked to him will do the same? and so must die? I know that I am also genetically linked to real pieces of scum, almost approaching that guy, but that does not make me have the same behaviour as those.
If behaviour would be totally genetically determined it would be of no use to;
hang this child by piano wire in times square so that all the world may witness his fat, disgusting body slowly decapitate itself.
would it? He couldn't help it then. And it is neither a kind of gene-therapy nor a better way of selecting out then a bullet, i guess
A bullet would suffice to make him harmless.

I do indeed consider the death of the child he killed as a loss. (or any child dying)

Edited by pluk (03/18/04 11:45 AM)

#32076 - 03/18/04 11:37 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
We do not (and never will) know what rank the child could have fallen into. It's not always a function of genetics or of parenting. This proves unambiguously what social rank this shithead ogre of a boy falls into; it says nothing about an infant in its first year of life.

It would be culling if he cracked his own brain on the fireplace. (The older brother looks even more repulsive; maybe they should off each other.) This incident can't be said to be "culling"; only indiscriminate carnage.

(What I want to know is, what the fuck he thought he was doing, that he could say he was innocent and that he didn't harm the baby.)

#32077 - 03/18/04 11:53 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: reprobate]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Here is a question for you, Mr. Reprobate.

Did you have any connections with any of the people involved?

If not, why does your heart bleed over a media story?

We will never know what potential the child had, that is true. Unfortunately for the child, the climate which his useless mother saw fit to bring him into has seen to that.

It is still selection. What we have here is an unpallatable truth.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#32078 - 03/18/04 12:14 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
HLGwyn Offline

Loc: Colorado
I am not sure how prisons work in that neck of the woods, but if it is like some of the Gladiator Schools we have in America, it would be a safe bet that "those two juicy examples of ample stupidity" will be the punished toys of the prison population.

It is not hard to imagine their demise at the hands of the prisons' elite murder cliques...after some sporting cruelty of course.

The form of their deaths and their regrets as they death rattle, gasping like grounded fish, does not befit the puplic spectacle of a good lynching...but it will have to do.

It is a shame that the circus of Gladiators is a thing of the past...the monies that those two would bring at the show of their punishment would well compensate the state for its' conviction costs, as well as shower the parents with blood money, some solace for their loss.

Too bad the bleading hearts don't have the stones to see the merit of real Justice...*that* is almost as bad as the act commited by those two swine.

This is the exact reason Satanists should hold positions of true power and justice over the seething herd...justice would then be as real as the breath of life.

Ave Satanis.

#32079 - 03/18/04 12:22 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Lamar]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

I think it's all speculation, because the child's future was unknown. Sometimes, shining jewels rise up out of scummy gene pools, and oher times, more scum just continues to grow. If one places too much emphasis on one prediction or another, one may turn out to be wrong.

I also think it may be totally reasonable for one's "heart to bleed" when one hears a story that touches a nerve. That's how we can connect with great literature, for instance, or movies. Empathy and compassion are part of being a human animal as well, so if one feels empathy or compassion because of an event, that's totally reasonable.

Of course, there are times when those types emotions won't produce anything worthwhile or when energy will be wasted, and a person has to honestly evaluate themselves if that is the case, and choose how to respond based on that evaluation.

#32080 - 03/18/04 12:36 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
My heart's not bleeding (not like Lamar's was), I'm only pointing out that there's no relevant sense in which it was "culling". The only feature this event selects for is thicker skulls on infants.

Edited by reprobate (03/18/04 12:37 PM)

#32081 - 03/18/04 03:17 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: TrojZyr]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I have seen bad apples that came from good, productive and wealthy families. You take a look at these people now and it is almost unimaginable that they came from such nice and decent parents.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#32082 - 03/18/04 04:48 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Pluk]
Max Rose Offline

No, I do not believe that genetics entirely determine the behavior of an idividual. I am well aware of the power of nuture over nature.

This was merely my coping mechanism for life. I always look for the silver lining in any cloud to make horrible situations a little more palatable for myself. Unfortunately though, Dan Dread ruined that little fantasy of mine by pointing out that the baby was not the killers brother.

#32083 - 03/18/04 05:02 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Lamar]
Dracul Offline

Loc: Romania
A magician is one in 100.000 maybe more.
I don't know if that child would become a magus or just some idiot like all the other scum I see on my street every day.

I know lots of people (and I mean LOTS) ...that kind of comes with my job, and I also have many friends and relatives and also business partners, comrades, etc. and from all these people ...so few are even close to satanism ...yeat again have the chance of becoming a magus.

Since people are born "average", and many are "stupid" ...only a few are "wise" and could become satanists/magicians.

I think that it isn't enough to be born smart to be a satanist ...there is also a lot of work to do ...some kind of improvements to be done ...there are thing to be learned and most importand of all to be put in practice. I know people who are good in theory but poor in practice.

So, my point is ...I don't have the slightest ideea if that kind would become a magus ...but most likeley that he wouldn't become.
That doesn't mean I agree with the thing that just happend ...better if that child had the chance to prove himself.

In the end I think it's better not to care for who kills who as long as it doesn't affect yourself.

#32084 - 03/18/04 05:06 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: HLGwyn]
Powaqqatsi Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Hungary
In Robert Heinlein's Starship Troopers, when a minor commits a crime, then his parents are punished as well, since it would have been their responsibility to teach their child not to break the law. I second to this.

#32085 - 03/18/04 05:21 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Lamar Offline

Quote:

I simply pointed out that this form of natural cull happens within the lower ranks of society.

Satanism is not humanitarian and its attentions are therefore focused on the self rather than humanity as a whole.

Self preservation.

Which also addresses your point regarding safety nets within the CoS:

The reason one has to be a member in order to interact is to protect ourselves from idiots, yes. That is not a safety net - it is a defensive wall.

Then I do appologize and thank you for taking the time to restate your views in a way I can more easily understand it. I also appreciate your view on the defensive wall vs safety net, I hadn't looked at it from quite that point of view. Took me a little while to digest the difference but I see your point now.
Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is just a dream, live now! Stop worrying. Today is the Tomorrow you were worried about Yesterday Only Trust your enemies, you already know they want you dead. "I am the one, the only one, I am the God of Kindom Come, gimme the prize! Just gimme the prize!" (Queen, its a kinda magic) Take the Hecatomb TCG What Is Your Doom? quiz. Your doom is destruction! You live to tear down what others have built. Explosions bring tears of joy to your eyes. Nothing is more pleasing than the moans of your victims and the lamentations of those left in your wake. You think Genghis Khan was an amateur. "Im actually rather Proud of this outcome"

#32086 - 03/18/04 06:13 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:

Here is a question for you, Mr. Reprobate.

Did you have any connections with any of the people involved?

If not, why does your heart bleed over a media story?

We will never know what potential the child had, that is true. Unfortunately for the child, the climate which his useless mother saw fit to bring him into has seen to that.

It is still selection. What we have here is an unpallatable truth.

I don't necessarily think everyone will have the same feelings, though I do understand what you are implying. I have absolutely no connection with that baby, but I am naturaly sensitive when it comes to something like this. Probably because I have kids of my own, and if anyone ever hurt them I would put an end to that persons existence swiftly and cruely.

Who's to say that a retarded fat kid won't come up and hurt a child you care about? What I'm saying is that this boy needs to be made an example of so that maybe the next shit head will think twice. Just because you are a Satanist doesn't mean that you and your children are automatically protected from lunatic herdlings.

I want people to be to terrified to hurt my kids. If some one hurts someone elses kids, I still consider them to be a potential threat to mine. I wouldn't consider it a waste of my time to throw my hatred in this fat oxes general direction.

Edited by johnharperjr (03/18/04 06:14 PM)

#32087 - 03/18/04 06:18 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Felstorm]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Loc: USA
Ooooooooooh... ....ouch!
Anal Pears look kinda painful.

#32088 - 03/18/04 06:44 PM Re: Natural Selection. WTF? [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Arlight if it was the jerkoff's son he killed than yeah sure. I can personally think of someone I know who is pregnate that I will push down a flight of stairs if I see her just because she should never have children. And in said case I'd be doing the child a favor. But the simple fact was this was not his child, and if natural selection was really the way it should be then he would have slammed himself into say a meat grinder. I'm all for killing ugly people just as much as stupid ones (the we have nicer scenery around us) and this guy is clearly both. But his having done this to a child that isn't his is as bad as his having down this to an infant who may soon be a member of the Council of Nine if you ask me. He cut down a young magician who had yet to be able to show his gifts to this world and I may be alone but shooting this asshole is not nearly enough.

DatheR

#32089 - 03/18/04 07:19 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Pluk]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think that's awful what that guy did. I would question the sanity of anyone like that. I'mm sure he will get what he deserves though.

#32090 - 03/18/04 08:52 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Satanya]
Smokey_DeVille Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Chicago
There is nothing to say that this child would have been a magician, a vagrant, a Catholic priest, a crossing guard, or anything else for that matter, and we will never know.

It is tragic. No child deserves to be killed. However, the possibilities surrounding the child's would-be life are only possibilities, and considering that the child is dead, there is no point in persuing such an arguement.

As for my personal opinion, I do agree with Mulluh_UVRay in the sense that if you were to look at the circumstances, it is more probable that the child would face nothing but resentment from it's prominant male figure, and having to rely on an incompetant mother in a family that has clearly shown that they are not above abusing a child, I would bet that the child was going to live through a nightmare, if it survived it's childhood at all. The impoverished and stupid shouldn't breed, death is a sure way to keep their numbers limited. Again, I do not condone child abuse, I do not think that any child deserves to die, but since I am not personally involved, there is no point in getting emotionally involved.

As to whether or not little Harley was going to be a great magician, a nobel prize winner, or a vagrant, well, my time is too precious to concern myself with a moot arguement.

Hail Satan!
L_9

[url=http://www.smokeydeville.com [/url]

#32091 - 03/18/04 08:58 PM Re: Natural Selection. WTF?
Flavius Offline
CoS Member

Loc: BridgePort
"I'm all for killing ugly people just as much as stupid ones (the we have nicer scenery around us) and this guy is clearly both. But his having done this to a child that isn't his is as bad as his having down this to an infant who may soon be a member of the Council of Nine if you ask me."

Do us all a favor and try to not get anyone "pregnate."

Thanks.

#32092 - 03/18/04 09:32 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
NaamahPink Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Kentucky
I think it is a common misconception that taking care of the weak is a new phenomenon and that man did not have said safety nets. There is evidence to support that humans have been taking care of their weak and deformed for at least 10,000 years, and possibly longer. Incidentally, humans also became agrarian societies about 10,000 years ago.

However, although primitive man did have a tendency to take care of his weak, I seriously doubt he would have refrained from executing such a worthless fuck for killing the tribes children.

#32093 - 03/18/04 09:43 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: NaamahPink]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

That is true, Miss Naamahpink.

But they looked after their own. It wasn't the responsibility of the rest of society as it is now.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#32094 - 03/18/04 11:00 PM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Lamar]
Lamar Offline

Quote:

The child in questions was not just an irrelevent statistic, it was a natural magician cut short of its true potential.

From the Satanic Bible, page 124.
He talks about Adolescent boys, young chaps, and tiny girls.."these capable witches and warlocks, these natural magicians"...

I bring this up only because so many keep saying we dont know if the child in question was a magician or whatever, well actually as the Satanic bible points out, ALL children are natural magicians and in other passages Dr LeVay talks of how much adults could learn from them.

This post is only in reguards to the many that claim we know not if the child was a magician and where it can be found for those interested in reading it for themselves. It does not change anything else that has been posted earlier.

#32095 - 03/19/04 08:48 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Smokey_DeVille]
Satanya Offline
Banned

Exactly. It is not the majority of children that are brought up in that type of environment ( the type where babies are left in the "care" of others who cannot tell the difference between right from wrong ) who rise above it to become productive members of society, satisfied individuals, much less magicians. They are not a majority, far from it. No point in discussing hypothetical situations when it comes to events such as this, no point at all.

I do not condone child abuse either. Who in their right mind would. But I think UVRAY hit the nail on the head with natural selection. Have you ever noticed how these people hold their offspring along the streets, getting them on a bus for example, some of them basically hold them upside-down by the leg! They never planned on having children in most cases it "just happened", and they treat them like a burden. It is a complex societal and religious issue, amongst others, methinks.

#32096 - 03/19/04 08:58 AM Re: Natural Selection. WTF? [Re: Flavius]
Satanya Offline
Banned

Do us all a favor and try to not get anyone "pregnate."

Thanks.

Thank you.

#32097 - 03/19/04 09:32 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
ochsenschaedel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nürnberg, Germany
Personally, I think in a case such as this one, the perp should be turned over to the parents or legal guardians of the child.
These could then decide the fate of the scumbag at their own discretion. They are, after all, the ones directly affected by the shitheels actions.
Unfortunately however, Lex Talionis is a term that law enforcement around the world has yet to learn.

HS!
Markus

"A casual stroll through a lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. " ...Friedrich Nietzsche

#32098 - 03/19/04 11:39 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Lamar]
Smokey_DeVille Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Chicago
It still doesn't matter. The child in question is dead.

Hail Satan!

L_9

[url=http://www.smokeydeville.com [/url]

#32099 - 03/19/04 01:29 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Anonymous
Unregistered

INGRATE! It makes me sick as well! This child did nothing to deserve this! I say take this ingrates head and swing IT against a brick fire place then let it suffer for a few days in agony and pain! This sickens and angers me to the core! I’d like to ask Christopher this: What the fuck did the baby do to deserve this? He would probably answer me with something of unintelligence and whine that the baby was crying or something of that nature. Well guess what?! BABYS DO THAT! Babies cry, piss, shit and that is something to be expected of. If you cannot take care of a child then don’t! As far as the mother is concerned she too is to blame for being so stupid as to leave her child in the care of an ingrate. I am only 19 and I would make a better parent that her! I think it is sickening that parents don’t put there children in the care of people that have the capacity to take care of them and not harm them. To those parents I would like to say this: If you are not mature enough to have children then don’t go to Planned Parenthood get some pills and condoms! I know for a fact that my body and mind are not yet ready to conceive children so I do the right thing by NOT HAVING ONE YET! My birth control pills are my best friends. Well I must be off now. After reading this I need to go calm my self down. I HATE INGRATES AND STUPID PEOPLE THEY MAKE ME SICK!

HAIL SATAN!

Edited by Corinne_A (03/20/04 08:31 AM)

#32100 - 03/23/04 08:26 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: TrojZyr]
Swordsman Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Being Dutch, I can assure you that retards have gone global.

It is fortunate retards are retarded.
'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity' - Bullet Tooth Tony 'when I die, I will instruct the undertakers to put a bell on my tombstone, just so I can have the pleasure of not getting up when people ring' - Dr. Mossy Lawn

#32101 - 03/26/04 12:49 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Swordsman]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Unfortunately, the retards are usually the last to figure out that they're retarded, so they acquire children, guns, property, and pets in the meantime.

#32102 - 03/26/04 04:20 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: TrojZyr]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Amen to that. That's about what I was thinking.

#32103 - 03/26/04 04:56 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, (THE BLA...
I believe that I could think of a few fun things to do with that fool up here in the Tn. mountains.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

#32104 - 03/28/04 05:02 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: TrojZyr]
Dracul Offline

Loc: Romania
Well, no fool will ever recognize his stupidity.

As for retards, I don't think they ever figure out that they're retarded.

The problem is that you can tell if a person is "normal" or if he's nuts until it's too late.

#32105 - 03/29/04 04:58 AM Re: Natural Selection. WTF? [Re: Satanya]
Anonymous
Unregistered

What the fuck? I was tired and bored, so what is my grammar and spelling were a bit off. Piss off.
DatheR

#32106 - 03/29/04 05:20 AM Re: I say, shoot the bastard.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Stupid people knowing they are stupid and doing something about it makes as much sense as an ad I witnessed on the telly claiming "are you Schizophrenic? If so call..." if they are fucking crazy then I have a feeling they are the last to know. If you know you're crazy then you're not that bad off. It's like something on the tv saying "if you're blind we can cure you, just call the number on the screen" Stupid people are here and unless we start with my plan of mandatory IQ tests and then killing anyone under 80 unless uber hot, then this problem will remain forever.

DatheR

#32107 - 03/29/04 06:36 AM Re: Natural Selection. WTF?
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

It was the content of your message that was really being questioned, not the spelling errors.

#32108 - 03/29/04 12:08 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Nyarlathotep Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Nashville, TN
Funny - he looks like such an intelligent, good-looking, and well-adjusted young man.

I don't believe he should be shot.

I believe he should be covered in honey and then covered in fire ants.

Attachments
210793-_39896608_phillips203.jpg (25 downloads)

"So now you'll see that evil will always triumph...because good is dumb."
-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

HAIL SATAN!!

#32109 - 03/29/04 02:41 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: Nyarlathotep]
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, (THE BLA...
The American Indian tribe the Apache used to do that to their enemies as well as crucify them facing the sun with their eyes sewn open. Those folk truly "saw the light."

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

#32110 - 04/09/04 08:25 AM Re: Natural Selection. [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
lucifer_dracul Offline

Loc: Ohio
You are correct. This sort of behavior occurs all of the time in the lower ranks of society. However, it is still sickening when it happens to a small child. That is why the only people that should be allowed to have children is the higher rank of society. Mandatory birth control, that is the answer. Shoot the bastard who killed the infant and then make sure it never happens again. This would solve the problem of assholes like this one killing infants as well as the problem of our population getting out of control.

Hail Satan!

#32111 - 04/11/04 04:59 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
Mr_Scary Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Colorado springs, Colorado
This makes me quite angry! The scene in the movie "Seven" with the guy tied to a bed for a year being tortured, that MIGHT be enough! I have three children and if someone did this to one of them, their suffering would be legendary, even in HELL.

#32112 - 04/12/04 01:58 PM Re: I say, shoot the bastard. [Re: ochsenschaedel]
RustySpring Offline
CoS Warlock

A sick friend once pointed out an equally sickening, but justifiable way to deal with such scum!

Brace yourselves.....

Take the man in question and insert a one-foot long piece of Scaffold tube up his anus, then proceed to fill the given tube with barbed wire. Remove the tube.

The scum, now in agony, has a choice;

Either die, over a number of weeks from an internal infection, or remove the barbed wire - tearing out his innards and killing him in an excruciatingly painful way!

Sick but effective!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
43879 Topics
404435 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements