Topic Options
#32217 - 03/18/04 03:42 PM Goals
Solomon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cincinnati
"Set goals, and follow through with them. Establish yourself in a field of expertise, and become the best there is in that field...
...stratify yourself in life. If there is always going to be someone better than you, then become better than them! Take the best in life, and live it to its fullest...."

The above was a small excerpt from a speech I delivered to local university class here in town on the subject of dominance, power, and philosophy. I was greeted at the end with a standing ovation, and a few "Hell yeah!" 's...ironically I was describing Satanism, and the application of it in my life, but they didn't need to know.

Yet, sometimes the teacher becomes the student.

Where am I in my goals so far? I have accomplished fatherhood (almost, being as the child is not born yet). I have accomplished a high ranking position in the company along with all the perks that go with it, and I have a successful home. There is still one goal I had not met...until today.

Membership within The Church of Satan. (cue thunder!)

This speech got me thinking, "Granted, this is a philosophy I have lived with all my life, but it is time to give the devil his due."

So, at a risk of sounding cliche, I will see you down below.

Regards,
Solomon

All the way stars' green, gotta go.

#32218 - 03/18/04 03:47 PM Re: Goals [Re: Solomon]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

That is excellent news, indeed! I was just thinking to myself why you might not yet have been a member.

Welcome and celebrate!

Hail Solomon!

Hail Satan!

#32219 - 03/18/04 04:03 PM Re: Goals [Re: Solomon]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
Outstanding!! Glad to have you as a member.

Congratulations.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#32220 - 03/18/04 05:57 PM Re: Goals [Re: Caesar]
Solomon Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Cincinnati
Thank you.

I could list a number of reasons, namely money, but they are irrelevent in the grand scheme of things.

If the shoe fits... it was time to formally align. I use a board run and moderated by CoS members, I purchase from member's stores, browse member's sites. I have seen quality come from this organization, which is rare in today's disposable world. So out of respect for both Dr. LaVey, his organization, and more importantly myself, I will cast my lot in with the rest of you dynamic individuals.

Again, thank you.

Regards your old pal,
-S-

#32221 - 03/18/04 07:23 PM Re: Goals [Re: Caesar]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was just looking at the CoS website and am excited to become a member. I can't wait to mail it away.

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
44001 Topics
406140 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements