Topic Options
#32267 - 03/18/04 07:13 PM Some questions I've had
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ive just opened my mind to satanism and theres a lot of questions ive had..

First of all I've stumbled upon this link:
**Link removed by Rev. Ventrue: This is a stupid and untrue document and I cannot believe people still bring this up** and in it it talks about LaVey beating his wife, and abusing animals (which goes against LaVey's eleven satanic rules of the earth)... How do you as a satanist respond to this?

Also, I was wondering if there is any website where you can download audio sermons by LaVey or anyone else from the Church of Satan.

My last question is about the membership application.
Why do you need to answer all these questions... Some of them seem legitimate, but some of them I cant seem to understand... What exactly would you do with these answers...
For example: Which parent you admire the most?
If you had three wishes, what would they be?
Have you possessed or used illegal drugs? if so provide in full...

I cant seem to understand the purpose of this...

Hail Satan!

Edited by Reverend_Ventrue (03/18/04 07:43 PM)

#32268 - 03/18/04 08:10 PM Re: Some questions I've had
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
Quote:

How do you as a satanist respond to this?

Generally, we don't. In fact, such an attempt at inquiry regarding this document is often made by outsiders to hopefully elicit knee-jerk reactions from less media literate Satanists -- or merely those who call themselves Satanists. It's a game I choose not to play.

Quote:

Also, I was wondering if there is any website where you can download audio sermons by LaVey or anyone else from the Church of Satan.

Our printed material -- books, magazines, websites -- should be good enough. Though, reading does require actual effort.

Quote:

My last question is about the membership application.
Why do you need to answer all these questions... Some of them seem legitimate, but some of them I cant seem to understand... What exactly would you do with these answers...

They are used to get to know the person better. Moreover, the fact that you ask even tells us something about you.

Quote:

I cant seem to understand the purpose of this...

Then you should read The Satanic Bible over again.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

Forum Stats
12157 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405735 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements