Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#322840 - 04/22/08 04:12 AM God Hates Goths
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
Just when I thought that the internet was safer than watching TV.

http://www.godhatesgoths.com/index.html

#322842 - 04/22/08 04:26 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
I have to wonder if this is ultimately a parody where the sarcasm isn't laid on thick enough so that it remains ambiguous, like how the Landover Baptist website used to be. The "God hates retards" and "God hates women" is what particularly makes me wonder.

And before anybody says "Well duh, it's obviously some kind of a joke": the fact remains that there ARE people who actually agree with everything said on the site, so I don't think it's too far-fetched to think that this isn't a joke.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#322844 - 04/22/08 04:45 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Reven Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Did you read the letter to the Goths they wrote?

There are lots of people like this.

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

This group hates America and the military. They protest funerals of dead military members.

Everyone seems to hate everyone these days.

Edited by Reven (04/22/08 04:47 AM)

Rage channeled through anger is unstoppable.

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know best how to undermine you. Tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know what I must force you to face. Tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you. And tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

"The weak are meant to serve the strong.
The weak deserve their fate.
There is no such thing as a noble death."-Drew Karpyshyn

#322845 - 04/22/08 04:45 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Bill_M]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

Reverend Bill_M, when I read this, I couldn't decide if it was a joke or not. Then when ready further about god hates women, I wondered, what is that all about?

After reading this. I just came away with a sad feeling. Sad and sick. It's just another reminder of the world I live in, and it allowed me to realize I am on the right path with Satanism. But, Reverend, I felt sad, because there are a lot of people who believe this stuff. I don't know how this kind of junk can be stopped.

Edited by Shadow Weaver 9 (04/22/08 04:46 AM)
Edit Reason: spelling

#322847 - 04/22/08 04:47 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

Reven, I said above that this stuff makes me sad. Real sad. I feel helpless, because I don't know what to do to stop the madness.

Like I say in my picture to the left here. "Make the STUPID people shut up"!

Edited by Shadow Weaver 9 (04/22/08 04:49 AM)

#322849 - 04/22/08 04:58 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Reven]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Quote:
Did you read the letter to the Goths they wrote?

I think I stopped at "Dear loser,". Boy, like THAT will really win them over!

Quote:
There are lots of people like this.
http://www.godhatesfags.com/

Oh I know Fred Phelps & Co. is the real deal. And I'm sure the godhatesgoths.com domain name was inspired by theirs. But I don't think this is one of their sites too (though correct me if I'm wrong about that). The domains are registered to addresses in two different states, for one.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#322850 - 04/22/08 05:10 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Bill_M]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
Reminds me more of Westboro than Landover, but until I've actually read through the material on their site I won't know for sure. I have a feeling that they aren't serious though...

#322851 - 04/22/08 05:11 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Originally Posted By: Shadow Weaver 9
But, Reverend, I felt sad, because there are a lot of people who believe this stuff. I don't know how this kind of junk can be stopped.

I don't think it's realistic to think that this kind of zealotry can be stopped for good. Criticizing teens and their music-associated subcultures is as old as recorded music itself. If anything, I see these sorts of hate sites as good sign of Christians just digging themselves deeper into the whole. Parody or not (and I don't really have the time to read it all thoroughly and find out), I'm sure people who go to that site more often leave with a little more disgust for Christianity than a digust for gothic subculture.

I think it's worth mentioning the Church of Satan Youth Communiqué while on the subject.

#322853 - 04/22/08 05:22 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Loc: US
I can't say I like goths really, but I do find a lot of them quite annoying, so maybe this website is for me. laugh :> rip

#322858 - 04/22/08 05:53 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Philotechnic]
Giovanni Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Fishers,IN
Pulled from the site:

LOOK OUT FOR THESE FORTHCOMING ARTICLES... ARE GOTHS RESPONSIBLE FOR GLOBAL WARMING? WHY WICCANS ARE SACRIFICING BABIES! LEARN THE SECRET GOTH HANDSHAKE! LEARN WHY CATS ARE EVIL, AND HATED BY GOD! HITLER - WAS HE THE FIRST GOTH? IS YOUR CHILD SAFE FROM GOTHIC PREDATORS? ... AND MUCH MUCH MORE...

Really?!?!?!?!?!

You have got to be kidding me, Westboro used to own the URL of this site but someone else does now, so I am glad this was posted.

I am not to fond of the "Goth" sub-culture either, but really global warming? SO you are telling me that a kid who may put on make-up is responsible for global warming, and not you driving your car, going to work at the factory?

Wiccans killing babies, hahahaha, show me proof and then I might care a little more.

Ok, so does someone want to tell me what this god damn handshake consists of, do I kick a cow, tell people how shitty my life is, and then smack some chick or something? In my years of public schooling (and private for that matter) I never once saw a secret goth handshake, I guess that is why it is a secret.

Why does God hate cats?

Well that's because everyone knows GOD is DOG spelled backwards!

I will not even dignify the Hitler remark, he was far from goth, end of story.

This is another great sites that is in my bookmarks now with all of the God Hates.

Idiots!

#322862 - 04/22/08 06:11 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Giovanni]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

Reverend Bill_M, thanks for the link to Church of Satan Youth Communique. It was a good refreshing read for me. I have read that before, but it was good for me to read it again. Thank you.

#322867 - 04/22/08 06:34 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
illcree Offline

Loc: Mississippi
Did anyone see that their was no one to send a message or email the site? I find that kind of funny myself.

#322868 - 04/22/08 06:36 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: illcree]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

See, there you go, we can see all the misinformation in this article. But, the sheeple will NOT. They will think this stuff is true.

#322870 - 04/22/08 06:43 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: illcree]
AdventureCat Offline

Loc: North East England (UK)
I think it's fairly safe to say that the site is comedy.
The article about the new trend in Norway of having mosh pits where people rape and stab each other (including free battleaxes being given out in the club) rather gives it away. So does the section on de-gothing your child that suggests you get familiar with de-gothing tools like thumbscrews, the pear and the impalement spike.
On the whole I rather liked the site.

#322881 - 04/22/08 07:41 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: AdventureCat]
Mr Avarice Offline

The part about Norway is likely true. Crazy bastards... grin

#322883 - 04/22/08 07:45 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
foreverlearning Offline

I liked the one about the European band going to hell because they don't sing thier songs in "American", which as we all know is the dominant language in Europe.

Edited by foreverlearning (04/22/08 07:45 AM)

#322891 - 04/22/08 08:20 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Mr Avarice]
SHIGALYOV Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Antarctica
From a Frasier episode where he discovers his son has become a "goth".

Frasier: Listen, Freddie, I don't understand. The Goths were plunderers. Apart from your tendency to be overaggressive with your rooks at chess camp, I don't see the connection.

laugh

E.

#322893 - 04/22/08 08:27 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: SHIGALYOV]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Calgary
I don't have any opinion on this site really. From my point of view it is a very "who cares?" situation, like all of the other thousands of stupid sites out there...

...but when someone is claiming that goths cause global warming, I can't help but to giggle a bit.

#322911 - 04/22/08 09:51 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: TheDegenerate]
FalloutGod Offline
Intellectual Black Hole

It's all the black, don't you know dark colors store heat better? lol :P *looks at his almost 80% black wardrobe* So... anyway, what exactlly is goth? Some people call me goth just for wearing black, sometimes I'll wear make up. Mostly foundation though. My work uniform is all black. I can't help it. shocked I just like black.

#322915 - 04/22/08 10:14 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: FalloutGod]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Goths are just another group of individuals who enjoy feeling victimized by others for being different. They refer to themselves as "non-comformists" much of the time, though they strive to conform to one another. They wear shitty torn clothing, makeup (the men too) and sit around all day looking sad, and listening to what they refer to as "metal" (though really, without lyrics about cybernetic creatures flying around on space-motorbikes with sawblade wheels, can it really be called that? The answer is no.) Goths are usually between the ages of 12-16 years old. After that, they either grow out of it, or become adult goths who are usually even more irritating then their teenage counterparts.

In case you haven't caught on yet, I am simply snatching old stereotypes and generalizations that I have heard, and answering your question with them in a non-legitimate way. In reality, I have no idea what being a goth stands for, as all of my own clothing is from Sears, and has Arnold Palmer insignias all over it, and I don't stand for anything other then the freedom to play playstation and eat nachos at two in the morning.

Edited by Phosis (04/22/08 10:15 AM)

#322916 - 04/22/08 10:22 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: TheDegenerate]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Plus...make up on men? What up with that? The only make up a man should wear is blood. The only fragrance? Whiskey.

http://edgecastcdn.net/800004/fa01.jaman.com/dload/u1/04czItCHf78E/1/4/1/1186172669/l/

If I see a man that looks anything unlike the one in that picture, I can only assume he must be a woman...or was a woman at some point.

#322917 - 04/22/08 10:55 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: TheDegenerate]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

Phosis, I just wish you were older! (wink)

#322920 - 04/22/08 11:10 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
J. Hagalaz Offline

Is this like some sort of reaction to the Marilyn Manson fad ten years too late? "Goths", what does that even mean these days? I thought "Emo" was the new Goth. Or are they diet-Goth? zombie

I can't keep up.

#322921 - 04/22/08 11:18 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: J. Hagalaz]
FalloutGod Offline
Intellectual Black Hole

Meh, I like my black clothes, foundation and black eyeliner. smile I don't know where I fit in because I listen to whatever I like. Plus I'm more happy than anything and sit around reading books or making music with friends. What group do I fall into? I have no clue.

#322924 - 04/22/08 11:35 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: TheDegenerate]
Mr Avarice Offline

Originally Posted By: Phosis
Goths are just another group of individuals who enjoy feeling victimized by others for being different. They refer to themselves as "non-comformists" much of the time, though they strive to conform to one another. They wear shitty torn clothing, makeup (the men too) and sit around all day looking sad, and listening to what they refer to as "metal" (though really, without lyrics about cybernetic creatures flying around on space-motorbikes with sawblade wheels, can it really be called that? The answer is no.) Goths are usually between the ages of 12-16 years old. After that, they either grow out of it, or become adult goths who are usually even more irritating then their teenage counterparts.

In case you haven't caught on yet, I am simply snatching old stereotypes and generalizations that I have heard, and answering your question with them in a non-legitimate way. In reality, I have no idea what being a goth stands for, as all of my own clothing is from Sears, and has Arnold Palmer insignias all over it, and I don't stand for anything other then the freedom to play playstation and eat nachos at two in the morning.

Edited by The Black Waltz (04/22/08 11:38 AM)

#322926 - 04/22/08 11:40 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: FalloutGod]
Mr Avarice Offline

Quote:
It's all the black, don't you know dark colors store heat better? lol :P

One day, someone's going to blame black people for global warming...

#322932 - 04/22/08 12:08 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Mr Avarice]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Ah yes, South Park brilliantly summed it up. "If you want to be one of the non-comformists, all you have to do is dress just like us and listen to the same music we do."

#322934 - 04/22/08 12:17 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: TheDegenerate]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: Phosis
Goths are just another group of individuals who enjoy feeling victimized by others for being different.

smile I was at the WGT festival - big goth thingy in Germany - last year and couldn't help laughing at these people dressed up in the most outlandish way, yet a lot of the times when I'd look at any of them they would give this hurt kind of look back like "Noooo! please don't staaare!". If you apply a look that makes you stand out in the crowd (and here we're talking a general goth crowd) and expect not to be stared at, then you're an idiot.

I do like some of the goth aesthetics and music - otherwise I obviously wouldn't have been there, but I also found that I can't really relate to most of the people.

#322938 - 04/22/08 12:26 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: verszou]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Originally Posted By: verszou
I do like some of the goth aesthetics and music - otherwise I obviously wouldn't have been there, but I also found that I can't really relate to most of the people.

...Which is exactly the sort of thing you need to know if you're an impoverished hitchhiker trying to see the marvels of the universe... smile
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#322939 - 04/22/08 12:27 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Mr Avarice]
Muse Offline

CoS Member

Loc: In Your Dreams
My, my, the wisdom of South Park! Sometimes it's scary how dead-on that show is.

HS!
(Currently on hiatus while I attend to grad school, but I have every intention of bringing the show back when the time is right!)

The holy trinity: Me, Myself, and I.

"Does anyone ever realize life while they are living it? Every, every minute?"
- Emily, Our Town, by Thornton Wilder

"Life's like a ballgame. You gotta take a swing at whatever comes along before you wake up and find it's the ninth inning." ~Vera (Ann Savage) in Detour

#322941 - 04/22/08 12:30 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Muse]
D. Macabre Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The South Bay, CA
I could not be a goth, leather pants aren't really my thing.
The Social Cesspool!
The Grumpy Sergeant

"A man who limits his interests, limits his life." --Vincent Price

“Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is.” --Anton Szandor LaVey

"I have only ONE thing to say to trendy brain-dead music-centered youth: “ARBEIT MACHT FREI” SHITHEADS – PULL UP YOUR STUPID PANTS AND FORM A LINE AT THE PLATFORMS, THE TRAINS WILL BE ARRIVING SOON." --Magister James D. Sass

#322945 - 04/22/08 12:42 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Shade]
verszou Offline

Loc: Denmark
Originally Posted By: Shade
Originally Posted By: verszou

...Which is exactly the sort of thing you need to know if you're an impoverished hitchhiker trying to see the marvels of the universe... smile

devilchili devilchili devilchili

#322968 - 04/22/08 03:53 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: D. Macabre]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Originally Posted By: D. Macabre
I could not be a goth, leather pants aren't really my thing.

I actually like my leather pants. However I'm disqualified for the "goth" title due to my liking of hawaiian shirts, comedy, and life in general.

#322972 - 04/22/08 04:17 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Bill_M]
D. Macabre Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The South Bay, CA
Originally Posted By: Bill_M

I actually like my leather pants. However I'm disqualified for the "goth" title due to my liking of hawaiian shirts, comedy, and life in general.

I was just goofing around. laugh
The Social Cesspool!
The Grumpy Sergeant

"A man who limits his interests, limits his life." --Vincent Price

“Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is.” --Anton Szandor LaVey

"I have only ONE thing to say to trendy brain-dead music-centered youth: “ARBEIT MACHT FREI” SHITHEADS – PULL UP YOUR STUPID PANTS AND FORM A LINE AT THE PLATFORMS, THE TRAINS WILL BE ARRIVING SOON." --Magister James D. Sass

#322974 - 04/22/08 04:34 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: D. Macabre]
Mr Avarice Offline

Leather? I thought they wore latex...

#322989 - 04/22/08 05:28 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: FalloutGod]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By: FalloutGod
Meh, I like my black clothes, foundation and black eyeliner. smile I don't know where I fit in because I listen to whatever I like.

The gay bar?

grin

#322993 - 04/22/08 05:41 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: $lesk]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

Bill_M likes Hawiian shirts? Can I see you in one?

#322994 - 04/22/08 05:43 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

Oh dear, I just checked out the latex link from Black Waltz. That little clip was just gross!

#322999 - 04/22/08 05:53 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
mighty_honour_kr Offline

Loc: Scotland, United Kingdom
Oh dear, I just checked out the latex link from Black Waltz. That little clip was just gross!

Either that latex is ready to give or her titties are about to go crashing through her chest cavity.

I like leather, not so crazy about goth culture.
"Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. And yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, an afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you cannot conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four, or five times more? Perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless..."

#323003 - 04/22/08 06:11 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Grey background.

Apparently God hates competent web designers too...

#323020 - 04/22/08 07:02 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
GOTH IS A SICK, DEPRAVED AND VIOLENT SUB-CULTURE. IT IS A SUB-CULTURE IMMERSED IN THE OCCULT, VAMPIRISM, WITCHCRAFT , DEATH, HORROR, RAPE, SUICIDE AND PERVERSITY.

Damn, except for the red words here, that sounds a hell of a lot like xtianity, doesn't it?

Edited by DCLXVI (04/22/08 07:05 PM)
Edit Reason: typo

#323024 - 04/22/08 07:16 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: DCLXVI]
Mr Avarice Offline

Well...

Some christians are Devil-worshipers

A lot of them are psychic vampires

And a lot of Christians find the idea of white magic...tempting.

DCLXVI, I think that we can conclude that Xtianity is GOTH!

#323030 - 04/22/08 07:32 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Mr Avarice]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: The Black Waltz
Well...

Some christians are Devil-worshipers

A lot of them are psychic vampires

And a lot of Christians find the idea of white magic...tempting.

DCLXVI, I think that we can conclude that Xtianity is GOTH!

I can see your point there. I always thought that, in the sense of the xtian "devil", since they are the ones who believe "He" exists, they are the ones giving "Him" the power, so they are the ones "worsipping "Him".
I'd say MOST of them are psychic vampires, since they suck the life out of all the "followers" of the dead nazarene.

An aside here, Black Waltz. Is your Avatar cut from a larger picture? It looks like it could be from something from "Children of the Corn."

#323034 - 04/22/08 07:40 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Bill_M likes Hawiian shirts? Can I see you in one?

I'll show you not only the Hawaiian shirt, but the leather pants too.

Of course you REALLY have to better familiarize yourself with the Lord of Coke and Hot Dogs phenomenon.

#323036 - 04/22/08 07:44 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: DCLXVI]
Mr Avarice Offline

Watch closely. coopdevil

Edited by The Black Waltz (04/22/08 07:44 PM)

#323042 - 04/22/08 07:58 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

I can understand why God hates goths. When there's a thousand of them all dressed in black at Disneyland, they absorb all the sunlight.

#323047 - 04/22/08 08:14 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Bill_M]
Muse Offline

CoS Member

Loc: In Your Dreams
Originally Posted By: Bill_M

I'll show you not only the Hawaiian shirt, but the leather pants too.

Love it! devilchili
(Currently on hiatus while I attend to grad school, but I have every intention of bringing the show back when the time is right!)

The holy trinity: Me, Myself, and I.

"Does anyone ever realize life while they are living it? Every, every minute?"
- Emily, Our Town, by Thornton Wilder

"Life's like a ballgame. You gotta take a swing at whatever comes along before you wake up and find it's the ninth inning." ~Vera (Ann Savage) in Detour

#323068 - 04/22/08 10:47 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Callier]
Darkahn Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Whoever the black dude is in the Matrix/Pirates of the Carribean getup, looks like the only one sane in either group.

..Speaking of which, where did you get these pictures, Callier? wink

grin

Undercroft

#323077 - 04/22/08 11:47 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: $lesk]
FalloutGod Offline
Intellectual Black Hole

:S I don't know... I like girl parts. Plus I can't go there, guys end up buying me drinks cause I'm kinda scrawny. So all the big guys try to woo me or something. I quit drinking so it won't end well if people keep offering me drinks. I'm staying away from people, places, and things that would make me have a craving. Because if I start to get a craving I could get the urge to drink. So meh, no thanks, I'll stay out of any kind of bar. smile

I can say no to anything except temptation. coopdevil

#323088 - 04/23/08 01:34 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Haysville, KS.
HOW DARE THEY lump us in with faggy goth kids?! cool
Webmaster
The 8FoldPath Network-Currently being updated and expanded!

#323090 - 04/23/08 01:56 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Mr Avarice]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

Dear Bill_M, I couldn't get past how hot you look in that hawiian shirt and leather pants! It's time for me to have a hot flash!

#323091 - 04/23/08 01:57 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

Does Disney World have a weight limit on the Goths they allow to enter? By the looks of these groups, I would have to say no.

#323096 - 04/23/08 03:28 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Darkahn Offline

Everyone knows goths come in two-sizes. Whale-size, or Ethiopian-thin.

Undercroft

#323102 - 04/23/08 05:06 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Darkahn]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

No, for real. Goths have weight issues. The male Goth is about 6'7', and weighs about,oh......70 pounds on a good day.

Now, the female Goth is about 5'2', and weighs about 350 pounds on a good day. How does that happen?

Is there a Goth Recruitment center that one must go to and be weighed first?

#323103 - 04/23/08 05:11 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

Everyone must check out Black Waltz's link to latex. Now, there is one hot woman. I couldn't sleep last night because visions of large, black latex women danced in my head.

I'm going shopping today to our favorite adult store today, I hope they have my size, Jumbo. Oh, in black of course.

#323112 - 04/23/08 06:19 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
ElJago Offline

Loc: Northumberland, England
I don't really care about Goths or other fashion victims enough to get my knickers in a twist about a "anti goth" website that may or may not be ironic.
As for the "godhatesfags" cretins, picketing the funerals of military personnel killed overseas is unforgivable. I think the veterans in attendance should be allowed to scatter them with random bursts of live rounds.

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carroll, Through the looking glass.

#323113 - 04/23/08 06:21 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Mr Avarice Offline

Quote:

No, for real. Goths have weight issues. The male Goth is about 6'7', and weighs about,oh......70 pounds on a good day.

Now, the female Goth is about 5'2', and weighs about 350 pounds on a good day. How does that happen?

Is there a Goth Recruitment center that one must go to and be weighed first?

There are in fact no female goths to begin with but there is a ritual of gothification in which a female must swallow a male goth in order to absorb his gothiness.
Male goths are born, not made...

Quote:
I'm going shopping today to our favorite adult store today, I hope they have my size, Jumbo. Oh, in black of course.

What have I started? Cod have mercy on us all...

#323114 - 04/23/08 06:22 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: ElJago]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

ElJago,

You say, "I think the veterans in attendance should be allowed to scatter them with random bursts of live rounds." You are talking about the scum who picket military funerals. I am in agreement to a point. But, I would much rather torture those assholes and hear their screams, then we can shoot them. Those kind of vermin should not be allowed to live and take up my air that I breathe!

#323116 - 04/23/08 06:28 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Mr Avarice]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
There are in fact no female goths to begin with but there is a ritual of gothification in which a female must swallow a male goth in order to absorb his gothiness.

I can see the bumper stickers now...

"Mean People Suck. Goth Girls Swallow."

grin
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#323121 - 04/23/08 06:47 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Shade]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

Shade!! That's hilarious!!

#323123 - 04/23/08 06:50 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

Oh, Black Waltz, when I purchase my new latex goth suit, or whatever the hell that shit is. I'll take a picture of myself so you can give me your approval or not.

#323389 - 04/24/08 09:35 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Mr Avarice]
Darkahn Offline

Kinky.

Where did I put my eyeliner?!

Undercroft

#323400 - 04/24/08 10:49 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Mr Avarice]
illcree Offline

Sounds like fun, I think i need to get out my Chain pants, and my spike collars again.

Edited by illcree (04/24/08 10:49 AM)

#323401 - 04/24/08 10:51 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: illcree]
Darkahn Offline

Waltz's eating hypothesis would explain the reason why so many goth girls are overweight.

Undercroft

#323417 - 04/24/08 11:37 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Darkahn]
Mr Avarice Offline

'Tis more than a theory; it has been proven scientifically.

#323753 - 04/25/08 01:47 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Mr Avarice]
illcree Offline

Somehow I kinda doubt that.

#323757 - 04/25/08 01:59 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
By the way, I hate Goths too, because they stole my style.

Well, sort of.

I started dressing all black long time before the word "Goth" existed out of History context. I got the idea from an article on H.R.Giger, back when he worked on the movie Alien. Back then dressing all black all the time was unusual (unless you worked on a funeral home) and I liked it.

Then the "goth" fad started and dressing all black became kind of mainstream, which I find very bothersome.

Of course I don't wear face paint, garments made of fishnet or huge silver crosses and I don't stand on a mall corner looking all depressed... So I never get mistaken with them.

#323891 - 04/26/08 04:51 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Old_Pig]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Originally Posted By: Tha_Pig
I started dressing all black long time before the word "Goth" existed out of History context.

When I was in high school, there just wasn't a term for it. I refered to that table in the cafeteria as "Those guys who wear black a lot and listen to Sisters of Mercy".

Quote:
Then the "goth" fad started and dressing all black became kind of mainstream, which I find very bothersome.

I've noticed that it's become the standard dress code for many restaurant waitstaff. I'm just waiting for the day that I'll be dining out and somebody will ask me for their check!

I'm tellin' ya guys: Hawaiian shirts....

#323893 - 04/26/08 05:03 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Bill_M]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
Quote:
I'm tellin' ya guys: Hawaiian shirts....

I'm not sure if you're poking fun or not, but I actually like a lot of Hawaiian shirts and short-sleeved, buttoned shirts in general.
They are casual but with the collar and buttons, still look classy.
I have found some interesting shirts at various thrift stores over the years.
Solid colors are nice too.

But, I digress...

Edited by Mr. Obsidian (04/26/08 06:20 PM)

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#323894 - 04/26/08 05:14 AM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Mr. Obsidian]
Dean Tempest Offline

Loc: lexington, ky
I was mad and laughing all at the same time while reading this site. Sad that some people actually buy that crap

#326990 - 05/10/08 02:51 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Dean Tempest]
Enigma777 Offline

Well, these Xians actually take the bible very seriously.
They are the true Xians.

It also seems like Muslim terrorists are the true believers of Islam.

Of all the major religions, according to their text, only Buddhists and Hindus are allowed to respect other people.
And Pagans too. They don't have anything in their religion(s) that is against others. They don't believe their Deities have to be the only ones.

#327017 - 05/10/08 05:22 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Callier]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Originally Posted By: Callier
I can understand why God hates goths. When there's a thousand of them all dressed in black at Disneyland, they absorb all the sunlight.

LOL!

I have that umbrella! It's an Emily Strange Umbrella and quite nifty. I have however, never taken it to Orlando before.

See attachment. witch

Attachments
EVEEVE 019.jpg (18 downloads)

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#327022 - 05/10/08 05:54 PM Re: God Hates Goths [Re: Queen Shiba]
Maqlu Offline
CoS Member

Hmm, ugliest web design I've seen in a while (though of course I don't go looking for crappy sites.)

Maybe God will approve of me submitting this link to Web Sites That Suck, so that the message may be spread? Naw, I think it best to just let this one fester and die a slow death in obscurity.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Forum Stats
13309 Members
73 Forums
44545 Topics
407990 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold