Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#324542 - 04/29/08 10:29 AM Deepest Darkest Secret.
RottenBonnie Offline

Loc: The West Coast, USA
Yesterday I was talking to a girl friend of mine when the conversation turned to masturbation. Considering this to be a rather mundane topic, I offered her my advice on the best vibrator. She then informs me that we have now shared our "deepest, darkest secrets."!!!

I said, "Ummmmm....masturbation is NOT my deepest, darkest secret. I would happily inform strangers on the street that I masturbate. Wouldn't even bat an eye." This got a good chuckle of disbelief from her. But it is true, I would, because I don't think most people care. Or would be very surprised.

Satanism is, and always will be, my "deepest, darkest secret." I believe that this particular secret holds power and is best not shared with 99.9% of the population. Of course, even if I did say, "I'm a Satanist," most people would have that good chuckle of disbelief anyway. It's okay. I prefer it that way.

Is Satanism your Deepest, Darkest Secret?

Shhhhhh! (whispering) I'm a Satanist. I masturbate. Now you know.
"The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the inside where it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women." Blanche Barton

"There's no such thing as too many books." Poetaster

#324543 - 04/29/08 10:33 AM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: RottenBonnie]
FalloutGod Offline
Intellectual Black Hole

Nah, considering how I leave my books out in plain sight it's not. Most people who are close to me notice eventually. smile Of course I don't let idiots that close so no one who knows is really bothered by it.

#324550 - 04/29/08 11:03 AM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: RottenBonnie]
Zaftig Offline
CoS Witch

I have some far deeper and darker secrets than Satanism; some belong to me, and some belong to others. Mine I chose to share according to the individual involved, and others' I never reveal unless I am forced by extraordinary circumstances. And even then, I'd be hard pressed to imagine a situation (apart from physical torture) where I would yield to reveal things others trusted me enough to know.

However, masturbation is not one of them. wink

#324551 - 04/29/08 11:10 AM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: RottenBonnie]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
I have lots of secrets. My deepest darkest ones won't surface neither upstairs or downstairs.

The fact that I occasionally touch myself is no secret however. wink

#324552 - 04/29/08 11:10 AM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: RottenBonnie]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Calgary
I eat flowers.

That is my deepest darkest most secret shame.

#324553 - 04/29/08 11:14 AM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: RottenBonnie]
Darkahn Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
The dosage of secrecy prescribed to my secrets depends solely on the person -- and no, I don't mean the trust of said person.

Being known as a Satanist is certainly beneficial with some people I have met. They know only because their own intellect dissected what minor hints I gave them, purely on purpose. Some of them I distrust with other secrets. Some I trust.

But with other people, it would be anything but beneficial, and in that regard with them it is highly classified. Some of them I trust with other secrets. Some I distrust.

There are people who would lock me in a cage if they knew the thoughts in my head; others respect those thoughts.

It simply depends on who they are.

Undercroft

#324554 - 04/29/08 11:24 AM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: TheDegenerate]
RottenBonnie Offline

Originally Posted By: Phosis
I eat flowers.

That is my deepest darkest most secret shame.

As it should be, Phosis! Flowers are beautiful and if you eat them, well, then they're gone and nobody can enjoy them.

I'm going to hit "notify moderator." You should be banned for this! grin

Actually, in retrospect, that was my whole purpose for posting this: get people to admit their secrets so they can then be banned. It's genius! Bwahahahahahah.
"The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the inside where it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women." Blanche Barton

#324555 - 04/29/08 11:30 AM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: RottenBonnie]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
Flowers are okay but if he had said dandelions that would have been a notifiable offense. grin
"What happens in the shadow, in the grey regions, also interests us – all that is elusive and fugitive, all that can be said in those beautiful half tones, or in whispers, in deep shade." ~ The Brothers Quay

We're Just Regular People

#324556 - 04/29/08 11:31 AM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: RottenBonnie]
Queen Shiba Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
RottenBonnie, you're too rotten for words! hehehehe

#324557 - 04/29/08 11:33 AM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: TheDegenerate]
MagdaGraham Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Scotland
Quote:
I eat flowers

Many flowers are used in herbalism. Some taste pleasant.

Beware lilies. Even their pollen is poisonous to animals, so I presume they are not good for humans.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

#324558 - 04/29/08 11:38 AM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: MagdaGraham]
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Calgary
Hmm, duly noted.

I wasn't completely off my tree when I made that comment, of course.

One of my favorite pastimes is drinking natural leaf teas. Many of these green teas, (often the ones from Japan) contain flower petals inside. They really add a certain fragrance to the tea, and are tough to describe.

I am a man who enjoys Die Hard movies, beer, pretzels, women, cigars, and other manly man type things. Bloodsport is one of the best movies ever made, and I like to play fighting games with my friends while I yell at them for sucking too badly at it.

So I guess my secret shame is that I am a bit of a pussy, who enjoys natural leaf teas.

#324559 - 04/29/08 11:38 AM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: Queen Shiba]
Lord Xolothi Offline

Loc: Italia
Like Satanist you don't must to have no problem to a talking of a sex and in especially way of masturbation.

Like Satanist you can also decide of keep some secrets for strategical purposes(i remind you to the reading of "The Devil's Notebook)

At the end you like Satanist can also decide to keep in secret the fact which you are Satanist(also this for strategical purpose).

Best Wishes

#324561 - 04/29/08 12:15 PM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: Queen Shiba]
RottenBonnie Offline

Originally Posted By: Janet Marie
RottenBonnie, you're too rotten for words! hehehehe

Yep! That name is NO accident, sister. grin

#324562 - 04/29/08 12:20 PM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: RottenBonnie]
shadowraven213 Offline

Many people it seems enjoy masturbation.

Here are hundreds of them

isn't sharing fun!

#324563 - 04/29/08 12:38 PM Re: Deepest Darkest Secret. [Re: TheDegenerate]
Mr Avarice Offline

Loc: Scandinavia
Quote:

I eat flowers.

Some things are best kept secret.
You've made a powerful enemy tonight...

Edited by The Black Waltz (04/29/08 12:39 PM)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
13309 Members
73 Forums
44545 Topics
407990 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold