Lord Xolothi Offline

Loc: Italia

I have never deny this for case?

#324810 - 04/30/08 11:30 AM Re: Magic.An Satanic Approach [Re: Lord Xolothi]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
Sir,

Obviously English is not your first language. And I think that appears to be causing some people to misunderstand what you are trying to say here.

Personally, I am pretty sure I am understanding you.

You are not wrong in saying that it isn't a requirement to believe in magic to be a Satanist.

In his recently published book The Satanic Scriptures our High Priest Peter H. Gilmore points out that it is not a requirement for a Satanist to believe in magic but exploring it may well produce results that convince you of its effectiveness.

Further, I am quite sure that what you are trying to say is that magic is not supernatural or other worldly - rather it is a natural attribute and carnal ability of the human being; if only we investigate it - therefore, it is not a case of believing in it - but simply using it as an effective tool in our lives.

If I am right and that is what you are trying to say then I agree with you.

#324816 - 04/30/08 11:49 AM Re: Magic.An Satanic Approach [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Lord Xolothi Offline

Loc: Italia
Yes Sir U.V.Ray,
this is exactly what i have trying to say;)but only an little percentage of the guys which have replies has been able to understand it.

My Sinister Regards.
HS

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12098 Members
73 Forums
43863 Topics
405469 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements