Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#325078 - 05/01/08 03:40 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Darkahn]
D. Macabre Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The South Bay, CA
The site hates Mac which is a shame as I'd be willing to bet the film was edited on a Mac. coopdevil
The Social Cesspool!
The Grumpy Sergeant

"A man who limits his interests, limits his life." --Vincent Price

“Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is.” --Anton Szandor LaVey

"I have only ONE thing to say to trendy brain-dead music-centered youth: “ARBEIT MACHT FREI” SHITHEADS – PULL UP YOUR STUPID PANTS AND FORM A LINE AT THE PLATFORMS, THE TRAINS WILL BE ARRIVING SOON." --Magister James D. Sass

#325082 - 05/01/08 04:05 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: D. Macabre]
Darkahn Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Most likely.

It's really too bad Digital Rights Management is such a pain in the ass.

The only thing I can recommend to those who still can't get it to work is to buy the DVD.

Also, as a side note, does anyone have the video of the news report involving Andrew Culver, whom was reported by the Church of Satan for his death-threat?

I'm interested in seeing how it was portrayed in televised media, rather than just online. A clip of the broadcast was featured later on in the film, but I can't find it myself.

Undercroft

#325088 - 05/01/08 04:52 PM Re: Darkahn: Andrew Culver [Re: Darkahn]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

#325092 - 05/01/08 05:20 PM Re: Darkahn: Andrew Culver [Re: DickSteele]
Darkahn Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Thank you very much, Warlock!

Undercroft

#325115 - 05/01/08 06:51 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Colonel_Akula]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
For anyone interested Joshua P. Warren will be discussing his research on the Church of Satan tonight on Coast to Coast.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

#325176 - 05/01/08 10:47 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Valek]
SueW Offline
CoS Member

Loc: TN,United States
Do you have a pop up blocker? I had to shut mine off temporarily to see this and had problems until I did

http://singlesmartandsurviving.blogspot.com/

http://darkrae.blogspot.com/

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

A charming woman doesn't follow the crowd. She is herself. - Loretta Young, American Actress

It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else. - ERMA BOMBECK

#325178 - 05/01/08 10:59 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: SueW]
Valek Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Non-local
It's a problem with media player. Pop up blocker wouldn't affect DRM management.

I tried it on another PC and it worked, but it said my daily license limit had expired. I'll try it again now and see if I can get lucky and make it work.

#325430 - 05/03/08 01:19 AM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Colonel_Akula]
MementoMori Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
That was truly extraordinary! I can't wait for the DVD to arrive. Thank you for the announcement.

#325826 - 05/04/08 05:39 PM Trouble shooting in playing stream [Re: Darkahn]
ror Offline
CoS Member

Loc: DracUR, Kalifornien: Yay Area
Received this message today, dunno if it will help though. It sure didn't for me since I use Mac.

From the link given after purchase,
You should then be prompted for the username and password
info you entered to finalize the session and the movie will
then play.

If you still have problems make sure you upgraded and are using
the newest version of windows media player.

If Windows Media Player is current the most likely bug was an
installation error and the following tech fix will cure the
error:

1. Uninstall Windows Media Player
2. enter documents and settings - all users
3. enter the folder called DRM and delete its contents
4. reinstall Windows Media Player

If you are using Mac or Unix OS here are some viewing
solutions:

Mac OS Solutions
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=227873

Help For Unix and Mac OS Solutions
http://stream-recorder.com/forum/watch-d...22f9058b69&

#325840 - 05/04/08 06:52 PM Re: Trouble shooting in playing stream [Re: ror]
SHIGALYOV Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Antarctica
Yeah, it seems there is no way for Mac users to view it except for ordering the dvd. I wish they informed people of that fact BEFORE people made their purchase.

HS!

E.

#325915 - 05/05/08 06:58 AM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Colonel_Akula]
Noordenzuid Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
I thoroughly enjoyed this film. What a great insight indeed.

-Albert Camus

"To passion, to paradise, to pain, to night."

#326203 - 05/06/08 05:19 PM Re: Trouble shooting in playing stream [Re: SHIGALYOV]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Originally Posted By: Eihwaz Talionis
Yeah, it seems there is no way for Mac users to view it except for ordering the dvd. I wish they informed people of that fact BEFORE people made their purchase.

HS!

E.

Indeed!
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#326264 - 05/06/08 11:35 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Colonel_Akula]
de_Lioncourt Offline
CoS Member

I really enjoyed this film. It certainly had a lot of detail and insight about the Church of Satan. I can't say I was surprised by any aspect of the film though. For Satanists, I think this film will be a treat, much like eating a favorite dish. For non Satanists, it will pull the rug out from under them and give them something to ponder. It will move the audience regardless of their opinion.

Magister Lang, you have a truly beautiful home!

To everyone else involved, thank you for continuing representing Satanism so well.

Hail Satan!!

#326285 - 05/07/08 03:57 AM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: MissMina1556]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Originally Posted By: Janet Marie
I just watched Inside The Church of Satan, by Joshua P Warren. I purchased the stream, then purchased the DVD. I have IE, and I had no problems with viewing it.

Hmm, I'm having trouble when trying to order the DVD. Anybody else get through?

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#326311 - 05/07/08 08:15 AM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Bill_M]
MissMina1556 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: USA
Reverend Bill,

I found Mr. Warrens website a little confusing as far as ordering goes, but, you are given 3 options. Were you able to get that far? I opted for option 1, which is just the DVD. I paid $13.95 for the DVD, and the $7.95, to watch the 2 hour stream video.

I have a name and number for you this is what is showing on my credit card.

Classie Moon 1-828-252-3492

Hope that helps.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12105 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405515 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements