Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#328489 - 05/17/08 02:51 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: FalloutGod]
Darkahn Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
I ordered the same day.

Undercroft

#328490 - 05/17/08 02:51 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: HellofallHells]
Darkahn Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Not a problem.

Undercroft

#329541 - 05/22/08 05:20 PM Collector's Edition [Re: Darkahn]
ror Offline
CoS Member

Loc: DracUR, Kalifornien: Yay Area

#329578 - 05/22/08 09:49 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Colonel_Akula]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I was rather impressed by this film. It is very well done and gives The Church of Satan proper coverage and attention.

Hail Satan!

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#329582 - 05/22/08 10:11 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Discipline]
Giovanni Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Fishers,IN
I ordered it right after i watch it and still have not gotten it, this was April 30th.

Not a happy camper here.

#329586 - 05/22/08 10:23 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Giovanni]
D. Macabre Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The South Bay, CA
Originally Posted By: Steven Smith
I ordered it right after i watch it and still have not gotten it, this was April 30th.

Not a happy camper here.

The obvious suggestion is to contact Mr. Warren via the website if you have not already done so.
The Social Cesspool!
The Grumpy Sergeant

"A man who limits his interests, limits his life." --Vincent Price

“Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is.” --Anton Szandor LaVey

"I have only ONE thing to say to trendy brain-dead music-centered youth: “ARBEIT MACHT FREI” SHITHEADS – PULL UP YOUR STUPID PANTS AND FORM A LINE AT THE PLATFORMS, THE TRAINS WILL BE ARRIVING SOON." --Magister James D. Sass

#329588 - 05/22/08 10:37 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: D. Macabre]
Giovanni Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Fishers,IN
Already have, and was assured it would be here soon.

Still nothing.

#329591 - 05/22/08 11:00 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Giovanni]
Callier Offline

CoS Warlock

Reply to the email address that confirmed your order and tell them you have yet recieved your DVD.

You'll soon get a tracking receipt number and see if it's been already delivered.

#329733 - 05/23/08 02:58 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Callier]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Originally Posted By: Callier
Reply to the email address that confirmed your order and tell them you have yet recieved your DVD.

You'll soon get a tracking receipt number and see if it's been already delivered.

Exactly.

It is not impossible that packages can be delivered to the wrong address. Never assume that someone will contact you about the mistake. Some will see it as a freebie. It is always wise to get tracking numbers.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#329735 - 05/23/08 03:09 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Colonel_Akula]
WinterGoat Offline

Loc: WA State
I am currently in the midst of moving. Once I get settled in my new locale I plan to buy both DVD's.

Albert Schweitzer

They're persecuting what they can't stand to look at in themselves--the truth.

From the song Warlock
by The Electric Hellfire Club

TESLAMAP5

#329755 - 05/23/08 05:27 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
Scion Offline

Loc: London, UK
Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Exactly.

It is not impossible that packages can be delivered to the wrong address. Never assume that someone will contact you about the mistake. Some will see it as a freebie. It is always wise to get tracking numbers.

Can you picture the face of someone who received that by mistake?

shocked

"Don't you see? If the gays can get married then the whole institution of marriage will be destroyed! Society will crumble! Rivers will run red with blood! And Nazis will walk the earth riding dinosaurs!" Princess Clara, the unsung voice of the Christian right.

www.vampiretemple.com - are you one of us?

#352881 - 09/25/08 04:25 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Colonel_Akula]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

This documentary was good!

The interviews make the price MORE than worth ordering it alone.

Magus Gilmore as well as other members of the Priesthood share their genuine thoughts on Satanism, Anton LaVey, and more.

Magister Lang performs an unforgettable Satanic Ritual and you will be as up close as you can get. That's not all though. Magister Lang was also kind enough to give a tour of his home and you can see why it is known as The Black House of the North. It truly is a remarkable place with much meaning.

I would like to thank Magister Lang for allowing this documentary to film in his home and the Church of Satan for putting this great piece together.

Edit- I do note that the documentary team were not members of the CoS but they did an outstanding job filming and interviewing as well.

HS!

Edited by Unknown (09/25/08 04:53 PM)

#352887 - 09/25/08 05:22 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Unknown]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
"I would like to thank Magister Lang for allowing this documentary to film in his home."

Thank-you so much!
HS! coopdevil
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#352888 - 09/25/08 05:40 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Magister_Lang]
Unknown Offline
Unknown

You are so welcome sir!

I would also like to add that this is an EXTREMELY rare opportunity to see a Master Magician performing a ritual. I learned a lot in that portion alone. The interviews were very insightful and Magus Gilmore is brilliant as always.

I have never met Magister Lang but I raise my glass in honor of him as well as all those who were a part of this film.

Satanism is a philosophy of EXCELLENCE and here you can clearly see why.

This is not mere over exaggeration but this is how I feel and if anyone doesn't like the way I feel then fuck em!

HS!

#352904 - 09/25/08 07:44 PM Re: Inside the Church of Satan now Available [Re: Colonel_Akula]
Perseus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
I think the DVD is indeed a great insight into the workings of the organisation and no matter how many times I watch the film it never gets old and the commentary never gets any more serious. My one DVD came in just a folded envelope and it did take several months for the DVD to come to me in Australia.

There is a review of this film on my satannet account, but I once again must solute all of the very intellectual and amazing people who dedicated both their times and themselves for this film.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12196 Members
73 Forums
43974 Topics
406002 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements