Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: MagdaGraham] #325514
05/03/08 03:31 PM
05/03/08 03:31 PM
Calgary
TheDegenerate Offline
CoS Member
TheDegenerate  Offline
CoS Member

Calgary
Wow...what a bunch of ridiculous idiocy.

I can't express it in words, just how retarded the herd mentality seems to me. Like a bunch of birds.

"GAWWK! He fucked up, GAWWK!" "Yeah your right, he did! Let's go get Freddy!"

"Hey Freddy, police officer...shot kid, GAWWK!" "Yeah okay, I'll tell Johnny and Frankie!"

An hour later, the group of uninformed, irrational slackjawed, emotionally driven gawkers is on the scene, ready to hand a police officer his ass...a police officer who was only doing, well....HIS FUCKING JOB.

That would be like if I was working at Burger King, making and selling burgers to people, and an angry mob came in and said "He's making burgers, and doing his job...let's get him!"

I...

Man. Godamn.

Just...wow.

Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: AurEum] #325515
05/03/08 03:33 PM
05/03/08 03:33 PM
London, England
Doogie Offline
CoS Member
Doogie  Offline
CoS Member

London, England
Think yourself lucky that you are able to arm your 22 year old "veteran" police officers, allowing them to take out these numbnuts. Over here in the UK the policeman would no doubt have taken a couple of hits, and still been suspended. I don't care that he was 14. It's just a shame that another round didn't find it's way into the back of the mother's head for raising such a little prick.

"22 year old veteran", fuck me I feel old!!

Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: AurEum] #325516
05/03/08 03:36 PM
05/03/08 03:36 PM
Risen08 Offline
CoS Member
Risen08  Offline
CoS Member

What about a group of men, in a bar known for drugs, violence, and prostitution, getting into an argument? One of them states "Get my gun" and ends up getting shot by the police. Of course this is the brief version.

What the herd media really down played was prior arrests and convictions.

Saint thug and his baby-momma will never marry.

Last edited by Risen08; 05/03/08 03:38 PM. Reason: spelling

"With heart and hand I pledge you while I load my gun again, you will never be forgotten or the enemy forgiven, my good comrade..."
(The Satanic Promise, by Anton Szandor LaVey)
It's time to kick some ass!

Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: AurEum] #325519
05/03/08 03:47 PM
05/03/08 03:47 PM
Germany
Auge Offline
Auge  Offline

Germany
If the officers fucked up, they will be facing criminal charges that will ruin their lifes, so they have every reason to lie. The family of the kid, of course, has every reason to lie about the kid, as well. Everybody who made claims about what happened has a vested interest.

Even that other article (thanks for posting it, MagdaGraham), leaves more questions than it answers. Still no gun, the stolen vehicle was later found elsewhere, a shot in the back of the head...all I want to say is that siding with anyone is premature. Saying that satanists surely realize that the officers are right and only the herd would side with the kid doesn't satisfy me in the least.

Alle Wesen bisher schufen etwas über sich hinaus: und ihr wollt die Ebbe dieser großen Flut sein und lieber noch zum Tiere zurückgehn, als den Menschen überwinden?
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: Never] #325520
05/03/08 03:57 PM
05/03/08 03:57 PM
austin texas
dvlchild Offline
dvlchild  Offline

austin texas
I have a 19 year old son and if he was gunned down after engaging in such an act, i'd plant my foot in his cold ass before burial!

ave satanis dvlchild
Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: MagdaGraham] #325521
05/03/08 04:08 PM
05/03/08 04:08 PM
Australia
AurEum Offline OP
CoS Member
AurEum  Offline OP
CoS Member

Australia
Thank you for posting that link! Here are a few more ...

There's No Justice After A Child Is Killed :>

No Charges Filed in DeOnté Rawlings Killing
(gun in question found possibly at friend's house)

Officers cleared in fatal shooting
(its rare that "The Washinton Post" and "The Washington Times" seem to agree on something)

Last edited by ealaiontoir; 05/03/08 04:37 PM.

** former username Ealaiontor **

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe
Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: Auge] #325531
05/03/08 04:54 PM
05/03/08 04:54 PM
Australia
AurEum Offline OP
CoS Member
AurEum  Offline OP
CoS Member

Australia
The gun was supposedly found at a friend of the "victim's" house, but this is a controversial finding. The police haven't released how the mini bike came to be found in the suburbs. The shot in the back of the head occurred during the foot chase in which the kid was turning around while running to shoot at the police

I did not say "Satainists surely realize that the officers are right and only the herd would side with the kid." I side with the officers. As such, I feel zero sympathy for the kid.

Are you suggesting that the 14 year old's behavior prior to the shooting was proper? Do you think he has no responsibility in what transpired? Do police officers have nothing better to do than to look for an excuse to shoot someone?

As for your comment that "siding with anyone is premature," when would you make a decision? It is already 6 months later. There have been cries of the police being racist child killers. Sit back, do nothing, say nothing, and by lack of action allow this to continue? That doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Am I worried about police gunning down teenagers in my neighborhood? No. Am I concerned about a police officer's ability to protect himself and law abiding citizens being compromised because of situations like this and the politicians' need to "do something" (i.e. create more procedures and red tape). Absolutely.

** former username Ealaiontor **

"The truth is I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them." - Marilyn Monroe
Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: AurEum] #325532
05/03/08 05:04 PM
05/03/08 05:04 PM
Risen08 Offline
CoS Member
Risen08  Offline
CoS Member

I couldn't agree more.
You Madam, are a voice of total reason (and a cutie pie, too).
I think a lot of people project their own fears of authority on the police and in this 'victim' based society we live in, they want to believe that the police are 'evil'.

"With heart and hand I pledge you while I load my gun again, you will never be forgotten or the enemy forgiven, my good comrade..."

Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: AurEum] #325534
05/03/08 05:21 PM
05/03/08 05:21 PM
Germany
Auge Offline
Auge  Offline

Germany
It doesn't matter that this was 6 months ago. And it wouldn't matter if it was 6 years ago. If no knowledge is released yet to base judgement on, then judgement must wait. There's no deadline for truth.

That is, except you are somehow forced to come to a conclusion right now. Are you? Is this case somehow related to your life? Does your conclusion actually matter? Or are you just projecting your general feelings onto this particular case?

Again, I'm not saying that this boy was innocent, he probably deserved what he got. Actually, I don't even care, because it holds absolutely no relevance to my life or to satanism, if you ask me.

And by the way, this doesn't go out to you specifically, I am sick of all those threads that basically are all about people that suck big time but we don't, we're all cool. As if it were our satanic duty to comment on every single stupidity in the world to boost our own self-worth.

But since it's my duty: "Wow, that kid sucks soooo much. Wish he'd been shot twice. And his mom. And his dad. And everyone who contributed to his rotten existence. Hail Satan 'n' stuff." Satisfied?

Alle Wesen bisher schufen etwas über sich hinaus: und ihr wollt die Ebbe dieser großen Flut sein und lieber noch zum Tiere zurückgehn, als den Menschen überwinden?
- Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: AurEum] #325535
05/03/08 05:26 PM
05/03/08 05:26 PM
The Deep South
Old_Pig Offline
Old_Pig  Offline

The Deep South
Pointing a gun to a police officer is a really, really stupid idea, whether you are 14 or 41. Stupidity can be painful and some times fatal.

Now the herd will discuss and try to dump the quilt on someone, they will try to turn this kid into a victim and even into some kind of hero. Others will pull the race card, blame the last video game or rap lyrics... but of course none of that will bring him back from the ice drawer.

The bottom line is he did something stupid and there were consequences.
Hail Darwin!

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: AurEum] #325536
05/03/08 05:30 PM
05/03/08 05:30 PM
New England, USA
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister
Bill_M  Offline
CoS Magister

New England, USA
Originally Posted By: ealaiontoir
General public reaction around here is sympathy for the 14 year old.

Really? Damn, I thought 14 was the age where you usually find yourself being harrassed by police, teachers, and any other authority figures, sometimes for no reason at all. Now you can fire a gun at a cop and still get sympathy?

"I’m talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was two? Where were you when he was twelve? Where were you when he was eighteen, and how come you don’t know he had a pistol? And where is his father, and why don’t you know where he is? And why doesn’t the father show up to talk to this boy?"
- Bill Cosby

Reverend Bill M.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)
Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: Auge] #325537
05/03/08 05:34 PM
05/03/08 05:34 PM
Risen08 Offline
CoS Member
Risen08  Offline
CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Auge

But since it's my duty: "Wow, that kid sucks soooo much. Wish he'd been shot twice. And his mom. And his dad. And everyone who contributed to his rotten existence. Hail Satan 'n' stuff." Satisfied?

I like the fact that you took an adult way to respond to people who disagree with you.

Hail You (and the italics button)

Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: AurEum] #325551
05/03/08 06:28 PM
05/03/08 06:28 PM
America
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member
Jack_Lantern  Offline
CoS Member

America
Quote:
Why are people so outraged?

Eustress is always popular.

"If a man empties his purse into his head no one can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin
Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: Risen08] #325554
05/03/08 07:03 PM
05/03/08 07:03 PM
Germany
Auge Offline
Auge  Offline

Germany
The adult arguments were in the paragraphs you skipped in your reply.

- Friedrich Nietzsche
Re: Sometimes I forget how different Satanists are ... [Re: Bill_M] #325555
05/03/08 07:06 PM
05/03/08 07:06 PM
Germany
Auge Offline
Auge  Offline

Germany
Originally Posted By: Bill_M
"I’m talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was two? Where were you when he was twelve? Where were you when he was eighteen, and how come you don’t know he had a pistol? And where is his father, and why don’t you know where he is? And why doesn’t the father show up to talk to this boy?"[/i] - Bill Cosby

Very, very true. frown

A question concerning US legal customs: If the officers are found guilty, does the family still have a chance to succeed with their lawsuit against the police? That would be the real injustice.

- Friedrich Nietzsche
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Forum Statistics
Forums59
Topics43,723
Posts401,402
Members13,382
Most Online227
Sep 17th, 2018
Advertisements

hold
Page Time: 0.014s Queries: 14 (0.007s) Memory: 1.1099 MB (Peak: 1.3077 MB) Zlib enabled. Server Time: 2018-11-20 07:30:00 UTC