Topic Options
#32733 - 03/20/04 07:25 PM That's MY eye in the painting, NOT YOURS!
Captn_Thatch Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 115°49'00"W 37°14'00"N
Infiltration: To enter or take up positions in gradually or surreptitiously, as for purposes of espionage or takeover

v. intr.
To gain entrance gradually or surreptitiously.

"Satanists cannot afford to be stupid"

"My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless."

-Anton LaVey

"How do they deal with Anton LaVey and the Church of Satan? This is tricky—some current groups play the Christian game of handing out laurels with one hand while stabbing their progenitor in the back with the other."

I might add that some groups are playing A game - whatever they call it.

Satanists are the masters of stealth and cunning. Anton LaVey's creation was one that used such techniques and taught such techniques. It angers me to know that some people think they can use those same techniques in order to worm their own little "superior" preferences into the Satanic arena as if we're not going to notice. I realize there are a variety of strengths and weaknesses amongst Satanists, but when a particular notion suggests itself to be merely "tolerant" of Satanism itself, it has to be uprooted.

Satanism is Satanism. It is not something else. There is no indication in any of Anton LaVey's writings that he intended to create anything other than an elite group of individuals who agree upon the tenants of Satanism. It is "not ecumenical". (Concerned with establishing or promoting unity among churches or religions.) It is anti-faction.

If someone is seeking information about Satanism from various Church of Satan-affiliated resources, that is what they should get. If they wish to discuss something that is not necessarily Satanic, they should be able to admit it and explain why they are bringing it up with good reason.

My absolute opinion, through experience, theory and practice is that Satanists are "the highest embodiment of life" and there is no other. I do not wish to hear from infil-traitors or any of their ilk. I do not wish to hear cleverly worded statements that sound like something I've heard through other channels that are juxtaposed to Satanism or not thoroughly comprehending the meaning and value of Satanic bedrock and force.

Anton LaVey had a very specific common sense style of writing and a specific definition of Satanism. It has appeal to the otherwise-ordinary realist and is closer to DeSade's libertine than to a pie in the sky Illuminati extraordinaire. I feel that it is being compromised for something that is supposedly "better" or "on a higher level" than Satanic philosophy, might and willpower. I hope with Hell's gusto that Satanists will recognize this and do justice to Anton LaVey by keeping his religion exactly what it is and what it was meant to be. Rationalizations are not acceptable. I don't want to hear, "well yes, BUT..." Facts are facts, and are subject to certain conditions, not convictions.

..."you won’t learn a damn thing in principle from Levi, Crowley, Regardie, (or Sybil Leek either!) that isn’t extended one-hundred fold in The Satanic Bible or The Compleat Witch"...

This goes for not just the above mentioned authors. It goes for the entire spectrum of magic and the occult. It means that whatever it is, LaVey covered it, and all of it. I don't say this on faith. I say it on investigation. If anyone doesn't understand that, or doesn't grasp the juice of this argument, then they simply don't understand Satanism or Satanic Magic. They have missed the boat and haven't looked hard enough at LaVey's writings. It is time to pay homage to the real originator - the man who founded Satanism, gave the world an enemy both magically and secularly, and gave occultists across the globe a reason to run as well as hide.

Leave contrary views for another place and time and do not josh around by playing stupid "I know more than you do" games. What you think you know is a warmed over, wordy act of cowardice and is in no manner whatsoever "better" than Satanism, as far as a true Satanist is concerned.

The BLACK MASS is done. We have rid ourselves of foolishness, disloyalty and idiotic rationalizations. The issue of semantics has been resolved, and all irritating metaphors have been cast out.

Hail Satan.

#32734 - 03/20/04 08:16 PM Re: That's MY eye in the painting, NOT YOURS! [Re: Captn_Thatch]
Blackheart Offline
CoS Member

Loc: England
Good post.

I have noticed a lot of people coming to Satanism, asking questions and pretending to be "interested" while quietly working to their own agendas, and trying to change Satanism into something that it is not. They ask leading questions, and try to subtly manipulate the teachings of Satanism to suit their own needs. Then they attack you when you don't agree with their bullshit.

It's easy to miss them when they come, because they are almost always polite and well-versed in double-talk. But they soon show their true colours, and they are thankfully shown no mercy.

Satanists should be good at spotting other people's motivations, and seeing into their hidden agendas. In my experience of this board, the viper's nest, the shit-disturbers are always quickly spotted, and dealt with.

When we argue with these infiltrators, we are entertaining them, and they are psychicly vampirising us. Don't give them the satisfaction of our attention.

Dr. LaVey created a religion based on human nature. Our nature does not change from day to day. Satanism is the only religion that will always be relevant. Satanism needs no "revisions" or modifications.

Wasn't it these sorts of people that Dr. LaVey called "House Masochists"?

Edited by evilbunny (03/20/04 08:20 PM)

#32735 - 03/20/04 09:26 PM Re: That's MY eye in the painting, NOT YOURS! [Re: Blackheart]
Captn_Thatch Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Wasn't it these sorts of people that Dr. LaVey called "House Masochists"?

As in: the will to defeat the self. Stong and rational as it may be.

Yes, absolutely.

There is nothing as inconquerable as the Black Flame.

#32736 - 03/21/04 11:49 AM Re: That's MY eye in the painting, NOT YOURS! [Re: Captn_Thatch]
Dan_Dread Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Having read this, I can't help but wonder if you wrote it for your own benifit.
Some kind of mental purging?
These are things anyone with a grasp on Satanic philosophy would already know.
"One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike and yet it is the most precious thing we have." - Albert Einstein --------------------

#32737 - 03/21/04 12:18 PM Re: That's MY eye in the painting, NOT YOURS! [Re: Dan_Dread]
Captn_Thatch Offline
CoS Member

No, this is not "advanced Satanism" - not even close.

You are correct on all three accounts, and that is exactly what I meant to do. Call it "retribution". On a fourth account, it is mere target practice.

#32738 - 03/21/04 12:29 PM A Question [Re: Captn_Thatch]
Jack_Bauer Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Germany
Quote:

What is "advanced Satanism"?

#32739 - 03/21/04 12:32 PM Re: A Question [Re: Jack_Bauer]
Captn_Thatch Offline
CoS Member

Hatha Toilet Seat meditation, my friend.

You saw the "bunny ears", right?

#32740 - 03/21/04 12:40 PM Re: A Question [Re: Captn_Thatch]
Jack_Bauer Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Germany
Quote:

Hatha Toilet Seat meditation, my friend.
You saw the "bunny ears", right?

Yes, but you said "not even close", as if there was something like that. Just made me curious.

#32741 - 03/21/04 01:03 PM Re: A Question [Re: Jack_Bauer]
Captn_Thatch Offline
CoS Member

oh, well...

Here's what I have to say about that:

ABACADABRA!

I'll just leave the rest for those who are wise through experience and your basic living life, learning lessons accumulative T+P.

#32742 - 03/21/04 01:09 PM Re: That's MY eye in the painting, NOT YOURS! [Re: Captn_Thatch]
Dan_Dread Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Quote:

You are correct on all three accounts, and that is exactly what I meant to do. Call it "retribution". On a fourth account, it is mere target practice.

I didn't mean to insinuate that you should be teaching some sort of primer on Satanism, if thats what you meant by 'advanced Satanism'
This thread seems to be directed at pseudo-satanists, and people of that mindset aren't going to get anything out of it anyway. So why bother?
Retribution for what? Target practice against whom?
I just don't get it.
"One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike and yet it is the most precious thing we have." - Albert Einstein --------------------

Forum Stats
12024 Members
73 Forums
43832 Topics
405254 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements