Topic Options
#327604 - 05/13/08 02:39 PM Artifical Human Companions?
ZackC Offline

Loc: WA
Quote:
Fourth, Satanists advocate a new industry, the development and promotion of artificial human companions. These humanoids will be constructed to be as realistic as possible, and available to anyone who can afford one. Recognizing that the human animal often raises himself up throught the denegration of another, this would provide a safe outlet for such behavior. Have the lover of your dreams, regardless of your own prowess; every man a king who can purchase his own subject; or contrarywise, buy the master you wish to serve. Freedom of choice to satisfy your most secret desires with no-one to be bothered is now at hand. What could be better for blowing-off the tension that exists throughout our society, and promoting healthier interaction among true humans?

This bit of text was taken from Magus Peter H. Gilmore's Satanism: The Feared Religion . My question is; does the Church support the creation of a race of artifical humans to serve us? That's the sum of what I got from this section of the Magus's essay. As a natural freethinker, I have some issues with this, and am wondering if this is a concept that the Church of Satan supports as a whole, or if its just an idea that the Magus was playing with?

Edited by ZackC (05/13/08 02:42 PM)

#327610 - 05/13/08 02:57 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: ZackC]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

This is no mere flight of fantasy. Dr. LaVey presented this topic and expounded on it.

The artificial human companion that Dr. LaVey envisioned took on a different form. You are sitting in front of it now.

However, there have been other advances, notably in realistic life size dolls seen in the sex industry. Here is but one example.

To answer your question directly, yes, this is a goal as spelled out in the Pentagonal Revisionist program, and yes, the artificial human companion would serve its owner/s in whatever capacity they are designed for.

While you may have concerns as a natural freethinker, as a Satanist, I don't.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#327614 - 05/13/08 03:16 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: Phineas]
ZackC Offline

Loc: WA
That answers it, thank you Magister.

#327649 - 05/13/08 05:32 PM Re: Artifical Human Companions? [Re: ZackC]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

You are welcome.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

Forum Stats
11895 Members
73 Forums
43649 Topics
404214 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements