Topic Options
#328550 - 05/17/08 10:19 PM What happened downstairs?
Screamer_Pipe Offline
CoS Member

Loc: In the Shadows
Hi my user name (downstairs)2 mnths ago was sadist_masochist. I am a C.O.S member.However for some reason unknown to me, I loged in(downstairs)to look at the forums for 5mins then loged out again,about 10mins later I went to log on again and it said ubb error password/login name not found? I am unsure why this has happened,I created a new account as Screamer_Pipe as this is the best way to find out what went wrong.

HS.

#328570 - 05/18/08 12:32 AM Re: What happened downstairs? [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
Screamer_Pipe

All posts made by Screamer_Pipe.
Title Forum Post Time
What happened downstairs? Website Bugs & Issues 05/17/08 11:19 PM
What happened downstairs? Questions about the Church of Satan 05/17/08 11:19 PM
Stahlgewitter Music 03/22/08 06:09 PM

Quote:
Hi my user name (downstairs)2 mnths ago was sadist_masochist. I am a C.O.S member.However for some reason unknown to me, I loged in(downstairs)to look at the forums for 5mins then loged out again,about 10mins later I went to log on again and it said ubb error password/login name not found? I am unsure why this has happened,I created a new account as Screamer_Pipe as this is the best way to find out what went wrong.

HS.

I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but from the information I'm looking at things just don't make any sense. You don't have Cit. sadist_masochist buried in his basement do you? I suggest contacting the Administrators directly. I would think that an CoS member would know this, and not wait so long to resolve the issue so long after the fact. zombie
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#328573 - 05/18/08 01:04 AM Re: What happened downstairs? [Re: Danny Mc.]
Screamer_Pipe Offline
CoS Member

I have sent 5 mails to Magister _Ventrue one to High Priestess Nadramia and 2 others! So yes,, I have been working on this immediatly after it happened.

#328612 - 05/18/08 10:56 AM Re: What happened downstairs? [Re: Screamer_Pipe]
Philotechnic Offline

CoS Member

Loc: NC, US
There was another user that got deleted from the forums as well, he wasn't banned, but just deleted. Weird.

#328639 - 05/18/08 03:19 PM Re: What happened downstairs? [Re: ]
Screamer_Pipe Offline
CoS Member

I have logged in, logged off, numerous times with no avail. I have tryed different computers also.It is very unusual.

Forum Stats
12202 Members
73 Forums
43993 Topics
406093 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements