Topic Options
#329004 - 05/20/08 12:33 PM Introduction? (read a minute ago that it's not longer required )
IHailLife82! Offline

Loc: Roosendaal, The Netherlands
Dear people,

I'd like to introduce myself but I can't find the right section for that.
Perhaps it's a dumb question but where I can't find the right section for introducing myself? I searched for minutes but couldn't find it...

Well, let me introduce myself.

I'm a 26 years-old-male (I recently turned to 26) from a pretty small town in Holland.
My real name is Marcel.
I found this website just out of curiousity.

I've read The Satanic Bible by Anthony LaVey (finished it recently)
since I became interested in Satanism.

I've recently experienced with Bhuddism (self-meditation etc.), but came to the conclusion that I couldn't bring myself to believing anymore in afterlifes, spiritual matters, 'Karma' and all that stuff.
I've always tented to Satanism.
Their down-to-earth attitude, the fact that Satanists look further than the herd do, and on the other hand their lust for live addressed to me!

Something more of myself?

I'm a student law (almost at the point of graduation), and I
play bass in several bands. I play bass for 12 years and I play guitar/piano too, and sometimes a little drums. I also sing second voices sometimes, but my voice is a bit monotome in my opinion! cool

I like beer, Desperados, rosé and whisk(e)y.
I'm straight and I want a girlfriend (don't have a girlfriend at the moment unfortunately frown ).

Just one thing to say for know: I dislike all aspects of islam or christianity. I'm my opinion their are the plagues of modern society. But that speaks for itself, doesn't it?

I want to change my name in: 'IHailLife82!' but I must wait until an administrator
here gives my permission as far I've understand.

By the way: forgive my in some cases mediocre English! cool

HAIL SATAN! coopdevil

Edited by from Holland! (05/20/08 01:02 PM)

#329043 - 05/20/08 03:52 PM Re: Introduction? (read a minute ago that it's not longer required [Re: IHailLife82!]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Belgium
"Hail Life" sounds like a good motto to me! cool

COS Folding @Home Team
Des Duivels (on Satanism in Dutch)
Des Duivels Forum (Satanic forum in Dutch)
Temple of the Vampire

Kindly leave your morals at the wardrobe.

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43979 Topics
406036 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements