Topic Options
#32984 - 03/23/04 07:05 PM Reverend Ventrue
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, (THE BLA...
I have just finished reading his article on "Super Highway to Hell" and I would like to recommend it to all.
It is a most excellent read and very informative concerning Satanism and the Internet.
The entire site is awesome
HAIL REVEREND PARADISE
HAIL OUR GREAT REVEREND VENTRUE

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

#32985 - 03/24/04 12:58 PM Re: Reverend Ventrue [Re: Prince_Satanicus]
Professor_Sinister Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
I agree.

Superhighway to Hell is an excellent site.

#32986 - 03/24/04 02:02 PM Re: Reverend Ventrue [Re: Prince_Satanicus]
laksefisker Offline

Loc: Norway
Indeed an excellent essay by Reverend Ventrue, and an altogether excellent website.

The issues he adresses in his essay are the very reasons why this is My first post to this (or any) message board for I don't know how many months. In fact, I think it's the first since the message board moved.

What I'm getting at is that there are so many things to see and do that has got nothing to do with the Internet, and - if I may be so bold - the Internet gets old really fast.

That being said, this will probably be My last post to the public forums here, although I might be lurking in the shadows every once in a blue moon. Some of you might see more of Me when/if I get access to "down below" once again, but to all others: this is laksefisker, signing out.

*click*

Forum Stats
12155 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405733 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements