Topic Options
#327675 - 05/13/08 08:14 PM Anton LaVey tribute bust available now
JoeNetherworld Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Upstate NY, Black House Hudson
Hell-o one and all
Now available at www.antonlaveybust.com

This page has been created specifically to order the Anton LaVey tribute bust created by the House of Netherworld. Please note that this is a very limited piece restricted to a run of 200 pieces in total. Many have been pre-ordered so if you want one act now.

The Anton LaVey Bust is a tribute to the founder of the Church of Satan, an amazing and brilliant writer, musician, magician and a great influence on all of us here at the House of Netherworld. It has been sculpted in the Neo-Classical style of the late 19th century and reflects a refined and artistic sensibility. This will become the center piece of many an altar in the finest of lairs. Each bust is hand cast and hand finished in a Faux Bronze designer poly-resin and will outlast us all.

A special edition finish "Iron Age Dr. LaVey" is available to COS members only! please contact us before ordering to qualify and to secure a casting. An heirloom piece to be handed down through the ages. The Anton LaVey tribute bust stands over 11 inches tall and commands a sense of awe in all who see it. Embedded in the front piece of the bust is a reproduction of Dr. LaVey's personal symbol, the lightening struck pentagram, cast in fine pewter and electroplated in sterling silver.

The cost of this profound artwork is $135.00 + $15.00 shipping. These are produced and sent out on a first come first served basis and shipping starts after April 11th 2008. Please act now to secure your piece of Satanic history before it is too late and this piece is sold out. You will not find another like it in this world or any other.

Created By Reverend Joe Netherworld for Satanists and others who respect the works of Dr. LaVey. No Book Shelf, Music Room or Ritual Chamber is complete with out it

#327851 - 05/14/08 11:05 AM Re: Anton LaVey tribute bust available now [Re: JoeNetherworld]
Tex_Talionis Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Amarillo, TX
Stunning work!
Citizen Infernal Empire
Test Everything.

"We live in deeds not years.
You can be what you will to be."
-General George S. Patton

"The things that come to those who wait may be things left by those who got there first!"

#328047 - 05/15/08 10:56 AM Re: Anton LaVey tribute bust available now [Re: Tex_Talionis]
JoeNetherworld Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Upstate NY, Black House Hudson
Thank You
I know you have one of my Baphomet Pentagrams so I enjoy the praise all the more from someone who knows my work

#328266 - 05/16/08 10:54 AM Re: Anton LaVey tribute bust available now [Re: JoeNetherworld]
D. Macabre Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The South Bay, CA
Very nice my friend, as I've told you several times via AIM - your work is always top notch.
The Social Cesspool!
The Grumpy Sergeant

"A man who limits his interests, limits his life." --Vincent Price

“Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is.” --Anton Szandor LaVey

"I have only ONE thing to say to trendy brain-dead music-centered youth: “ARBEIT MACHT FREI” SHITHEADS – PULL UP YOUR STUPID PANTS AND FORM A LINE AT THE PLATFORMS, THE TRAINS WILL BE ARRIVING SOON." --Magister James D. Sass

#328568 - 05/18/08 12:21 AM Re: Anton LaVey tribute bust available now [Re: JoeNetherworld]
D. Macabre Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The South Bay, CA
Hey Rev,

Just a heads up, I clicked the buy now button, but it does not include shipping in the payment amount. How should we go about paying the $15 for shipping?

Your friend,

D.
The Social Cesspool!
The Grumpy Sergeant

"A man who limits his interests, limits his life." --Vincent Price

“Do what you want as long as it's paying off for you. But once it's become a liability, then something is wrong and you better find out what it is.” --Anton Szandor LaVey

"I have only ONE thing to say to trendy brain-dead music-centered youth: “ARBEIT MACHT FREI” SHITHEADS – PULL UP YOUR STUPID PANTS AND FORM A LINE AT THE PLATFORMS, THE TRAINS WILL BE ARRIVING SOON." --Magister James D. Sass

#329958 - 05/24/08 04:41 PM Re: Anton LaVey tribute bust available now [Re: JoeNetherworld]
Cryss Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
An email is coming your way. These are fantastic.

Thank you for your ongoing contribution and artistry!

#333623 - 06/12/08 09:08 PM Re: Anton LaVey tribute bust available now [Re: JoeNetherworld]
Tex_Talionis Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Amarillo, TX
Yes, I love the pentagram smile When it's not being worn it's hanging on a wall at home. I'm definitely wanting the Iron Age Bust to add to my collection of Damnation from the Netherworld!
Citizen Infernal Empire
Test Everything.

"We live in deeds not years.
You can be what you will to be."
-General George S. Patton

"The things that come to those who wait may be things left by those who got there first!"

#490852 - 08/02/13 09:47 AM Re: Anton LaVey tribute bust available now [Re: JoeNetherworld]
Videobob Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I know this thread is years old, but I would love one of these!
Does anyone still one?

Forum Stats
11893 Members
73 Forums
43643 Topics
404176 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements