Topic Options
#33391 - 03/28/04 07:41 AM GOD TOLD ME TO
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee, (THE BLA...
I am watching the news about a lady who has stoned her sons to death on gods orders.
Just more proof that xtianity is a very dangerous religion.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

#33392 - 03/28/04 09:14 AM Re: GOD TOLD ME TO [Re: Prince_Satanicus]
mattevans Offline

Loc: Japan
Also proof that some people shouldn't be allowed to have children.

#33393 - 03/28/04 09:16 AM Re: GOD TOLD ME TO [Re: mattevans]
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

So true, so very true.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

#33394 - 03/28/04 11:04 AM Re: GOD TOLD ME TO [Re: Prince_Satanicus]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
Quote:

I am watching the news about a lady who has stoned her sons to death on gods orders.
Just more proof that xtianity is a very dangerous religion.

The Great External Need can be very dangerous. To paraphrase the Dr., "god is allowed to do all the things that man cannot.".
This particular incident;however, reminds me of one of the reasons I'm actually glad that there is something for these mongrels of the human species to latch onto. This mother "devouring" her young ,as it were, ensures that (given these were her only offspring) her input into our collective gene pool has for the moment been effectively neutralized.
Mental illnesses, substance addictions of various sorts,etc.. all promise to their possessors one thing--eventual non-survival.
This individual's actions speak volumes on her state of mind. Had she genetically passed on this "information", and had her offspring inherited it(as well as survived), they may very well have been predisposed to similar behaviours. Observing that the destruction of one's young has a negative impact on continuation, this "line" would,with Satan's grace, eventually come to a halt.

Edited by Pazuzu (03/28/04 11:30 AM)

#33395 - 03/28/04 01:28 PM Bah. [Re: Prince_Satanicus]
DrH Offline

Loc: Salt Lake City, UT
Saying things like this happen because of Christianity is akin to saying that Satanism is responsible for cat mutilations and baby sacrifices.
It's media herd feed that draws attention from what Christianity is really doing.

#33396 - 03/28/04 01:41 PM Re: Bah. [Re: DrH]
Prince_Satanicus Offline
CoS Member

Actually not. Christian morality is to blame for most of the psychotic fucks in the states and other places as well.
Repression of natural urges can be seriously damaging to a persons mental health.

DARK GREETINGS
DrkMasterPrince

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ANTON LAVEY
HAIL ME

#33397 - 03/28/04 03:35 PM Re: GOD TOLD ME TO [Re: Prince_Satanicus]
calgarysatanic Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Calgary Alberta Canada
Good evening, my return key does not work, so please forgive the spacing. I agree, Christianity has killed more than WW1 and WW2 combined. To me, getting out of a life sentence can be done easier by saying "the voices told me to", and in a religious area, the sentence just might be lighter if the voice was God!!! Much like David Berkowitz said the Black Dog who lived next door told him to do what he did, people would rather go in and out of a mental ward rather than die themselves or serve life. HS!!!

#33398 - 03/28/04 03:52 PM Re: Bah. [Re: DrH]
calgarysatanic Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Calgary Alberta Canada
Good evening, my return key does not work. I agree with you in a way, that people use their faith as a tool to justify their actions. However, Christianity has killed more people than any other faith. From the Inquisition, to the Aztecs, and witch trials, the Christian faith is a proven killer. I do agree with you though one hundred percint, Christianity does not kill people, just like guns don't kill people. Any person can use anything to try to justify their actions and get a lighter sentence. -HS!!!

#33399 - 03/28/04 06:22 PM Re: Bah. [Re: DrH]
GloryS9 Offline
Banned

Loc: Houston, Texas
In South East Houston, a little over a year ago, a woman drowned her 4 children because god told her she had to ... the reason? If she didnt kill them and send them to heaven, they would be condemned and Satan was sitting there waiting for them!
They ranged in ages from 6 to 6 months. She was said to have walked around the block in her neighborhood daily, praying. Her husband knew she was a fanatic with a problem and did nothing. Her lawyer is trying to get her off, (she got life). The reason? She's INSANE! hahahaha! Yes, I would say that religions like xianity are very dangerous to life. I define them as the death religions.
Consider also the witch trials, most ALL serial killers family backgrounds, the 'religious wars',9/11, ah! The list goes on!
When I lived in Baltimore back in th 1980's, 2 women cooked their infants because they were told by their minister that god required it, to free the babies from demonic possession. They said that Lucifer was possessing their children. The reason? The children were crying.
Glory

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405206 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements