Topic Options
#335627 - 06/22/08 11:55 AM Ladies and Gentlemen... the NEW Diabologue!
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
Diabologue (pronounced: dee-AH-bo-log) has been continuously online since 1997 (back when it was merely called The Official Matt G. Paradise Website), before all of this blog madness or even before there was such a term for it. Through this medium, I post items of interest to me. Some of those include, but are not limited to, Satanism, technology, horror movies, the human condition, podcasting, missteps of the God religions, and, of course, each and every one of my own media creations. The blog has been fairly high-profile ever since, considered one of the original Satanic weblogs. Though, over time, the old site's software was showing its years and in desperate need of a rehaul.

Fast forward to NOW. Diabologue has been completely redesigned and reorganized with a slew of new features, new stories... new everything! Some of them include:

-- Membership and commenting open to ALL. Though, also heavily moderated and posts must be approved by me.
-- E-mail subscription: Get a digest of recent post synopses sent regularly to your e-mail box.
-- Posts now assigned to multiple categories, making searches easier.
-- Get Diabologue's feed added directly to your home pages at Google, Yahoo, AOL, or Bloglines in one click.
-- Finally, embedded video! (Category: Viddy This)
-- Share/save any story to your favorite social/bookmarking sites such as MySpace, Twitter, Digg, Facebook, and dozens more.
-- Plus, the usual feeds from Twitter, PTP-Exposed, the Purging Talon main site, and others.

And, unlike the old version, I am vowing now to post on a near-daily basis, keeping content fresh and, of course, so all of you fine folks will visit often, perhaps even bookmark the site for regular use.

The new URL is:
http://www.purgingtalon.com/diabologue

Although there is a URL redirect installed at the old address, feel free to change your bookmarks to the new URL, if need be.

So, join Diabologue today, check out the stories, fill out some comments (even to old stories -- there's no expiration date on conversation here), try the links, and give it a real test drive. If you're a veteran reader of the blog, re-visit some of the old posts as they all have new links, new pictures, and/or new video. Make sure to read the rules linked at the bottom of the text link stack as well, so we're all on the same page with conduct and such. Thanks, and welcome!

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#335677 - 06/22/08 02:37 PM Re: Ladies and Gentlemen... the NEW Diabologue! [Re: MagisterParadise]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: New England, USA
Looks like I'll have to register again!

Quote:
I am vowing now to post on a near-daily basis,

I'm going to hold you that. wink

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ▄bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#335707 - 06/22/08 04:14 PM Re: Ladies and Gentlemen... the NEW Diabologue! [Re: MagisterParadise]
Lust Offline

Interesting presidential choice in Zod!

He would require no votes to win!

Hail Zod!
´┐ŻLove is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.´┐Ż
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
43879 Topics
404434 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements