Topic Options
#338951 - 07/08/08 05:45 AM Book list
Sakura Offline

Loc: The Circus
Hi there!

I have a short question about books that have a "must read status". Apart from of course these:

The Satanic Bible
The Satanic Rituals
The Satanic Witch
The Devil's Notebook
Satan Speaks
The Secret life of a Satanist

Someone also mentioned "The Satanic Scriptures" which will be next on my list of books to purchase. Of course if anyone could inform me what other books are mandatory to have on my shelf, it would help me a lot!
"You must be," said the Cat, "otherwise you wouldn't have come here."
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"To begin with," said the Cat, "a dog's not mad. You grant that?"
"I suppose so," said Alice.
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#339057 - 07/08/08 05:33 PM Re: Book list [Re: Sakura]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Read the posts and threads in "The Devils Review" found below this forum.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#339139 - 07/09/08 04:04 AM Re: Book list [Re: Phineas]
Sakura Offline

Thank you Magister Phineas, I'll check it out! I'm sometimes still a bit lost as to finding everything on this forum and even though the "search" function is a really handy tool, it doesn't always produce the results I am actually looking for..
Alice didn't think that proved it at all: however she went on. "And how do you know that you're mad?"
"Well, then, " the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

#339141 - 07/09/08 04:14 AM Re: Book list [Re: Sakura]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
I presume you have gone to www.churchofsatan.com clicked on sources in the menu and clicked on the "recommended fiction" and "recommended non fiction" links?

There is a wealth of suggestions there that should keep you busy for quite some time.

#339147 - 07/09/08 04:52 AM Re: Book list [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Sakura Offline

Originally Posted By: WhiskeyBickley
I presume you have gone to www.churchofsatan.com clicked on sources in the menu and clicked on the "recommended fiction" and "recommended non fiction" links?

Actually I did a while go, but it appears to have slipped my mind when I asked this question, sorry.. blush

Originally Posted By: WhiskeyBickley

There is a wealth of suggestions there that should keep you busy for quite some time.

I couldn't agree with you more.. There are so many suggestions on there it's probably going to keep me busy for the next decade or so. grin

Forum Stats
12024 Members
73 Forums
43832 Topics
405256 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements