Topic Options
#339670 - 07/11/08 09:58 PM Long time
Furcifer Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Ever since I was I believe 6 I wanted to become a member of the church, but I just read about crime. Now I just wanted to know, in what regard does the Church of Satan hold up to the law? Not rhetorical. I take it is very high because you don't want trouble? But the law can be wrong too.

When one falls victim of the law, is one welcome with the CoS?

Edited by Furcifer (07/11/08 09:59 PM)

#339673 - 07/11/08 10:05 PM Re: Long time [Re: Furcifer]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Since this issue seems to be coming up repeatedly I'm going to write up a full, official answer to this later and post it.

#339674 - 07/11/08 10:06 PM Re: Long time [Re: Furcifer]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Originally Posted By: Furcifer

When one falls victim of the law, is one welcome with the CoS?

Could you provide an example of what you mean? The question is vague. The Devil is in the details!

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#339678 - 07/11/08 10:13 PM Re: Long time [Re: Phineas]
Furcifer Offline

For instance I hit this guy in the face, he stole something and tries to come at me...

#339679 - 07/11/08 10:14 PM Re: Long time [Re: Furcifer]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

In that order?

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#339681 - 07/11/08 10:17 PM Re: Long time [Re: Phineas]
Furcifer Offline

no the logical one, with left out him getting pissed about asking back the property. It really has become a stain on my identity I can be gratified with, since he hurt more than me and I got back my property.

Edited by Furcifer (07/11/08 10:19 PM)

#339683 - 07/11/08 10:21 PM Re: Long time [Re: Furcifer]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

Aha. Priest LeviathanXIII posted above that this question will be reviewed. And so it will.

Thank you for your patience.

#339685 - 07/11/08 10:24 PM Re: Long time [Re: Phineas]
Furcifer Offline

Thanks to you both, I hope you do take in consideration, a judge already ruled, I didn't face jail, broke something and consider myself in serious error.

#339807 - 07/12/08 01:39 PM Re: Long time [Re: Furcifer]
MagistraNadramia Offline

CoS HighPriestess

Loc: Hell's Kitchen, NYC
The Church of Satan advocates that all citizens and Satanists obey the laws of their land.

In the country in which I live, it is illegal to assault anyone for any reason other than self-defense. In the country in which I live, there is opportunity for an individual who falls "victim" to a law, to have his case plead by an expert in the law and heard by a court of law.

If you choose to step outside the parameters of this or any law, the consequences are on your head.

Magistra Peggy Nadramia

Please email me with your membership questions - PMs may not be answered.
www.churchofsatan.com
HPNadramia@churchofsatan.com

Forum Stats
12104 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405514 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements