Topic Options
#34098 - 04/04/04 10:41 AM Cradle of Filth / Baphomets comercial potential
Ringu Offline

Loc: NRW, Germany, Earth
Hellas

I've two questions to the officials:

First one:
Is the Black Metal Band Cradle of Filth in some way involved to the CoS? Or are the members of the Band (or one member of 'em) also members of the CoS? (i used the search function but i didnt found anything about this in this forum)

Second One:
I asked the first question because i am just curious - they are not the only Band that uses the Baphomet as comercial potential from time to time - i wish to know what the officials think about such Bands/Groups, the Baphomet cannot be trademarked so does this perhaps make you upset in any kind of way that everyone can use them? Even then if they dont have anything todo with the CoS?

I thank you for every kind of reply.
Hail Satan!

#34099 - 04/04/04 01:56 PM Re: Cradle of Filth / Baphomets comercial potential [Re: Ringu]
MagistraNadramia Offline

CoS HighPriestess

Loc: Hell's Kitchen, NYC
>Is the Black Metal Band Cradle of Filth in some way involved to the CoS?

No.

>i wish to know what the officials think about such Bands/Groups, the Baphomet cannot be trademarked so does this perhaps make you upset in any kind of way that everyone can use them?

Everything we have to say about the Baphomet is contained within the excellent history Magus Gilmore has provided on our website.

Magistra Peggy Nadramia

Please email me with your membership questions - PMs may not be answered.
www.churchofsatan.com
HPNadramia@churchofsatan.com

Forum Stats
12149 Members
73 Forums
43914 Topics
405715 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements