Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#345766 - 08/12/08 09:03 PM Re: Appetite for Destruction [Re: ]
HorrorCore Offline

Loc: WA
I loved smashing up old VCR's and TV's stuff with a bat.... When I was in junior high.... I couldn't see myself, or an adult actually paying to break things though.

#345824 - 08/13/08 05:50 AM Re: Appetite for Destruction [Re: ror]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
If the object is simply to relieve tension, then, sure, exercise is fine. But, if you have the good fortune to have to come into contact with people beyond your control, you just can&#8217;t beat destroying things. I think there is good reason for that; but I will save that for later. Consider the number of times you witness someone driving in such a way, it is obvious they are trying to cause an auto accident. I know of more than one incident when someone quickly changed lanes, for the sole purpose of causing the person behind them to run into the car in front of them. It would probably be safer to take up a sledge.

Probably.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#346504 - 08/16/08 07:04 AM Re: Appetite for Destruction [Re: Roho_the_Rooster]
ParaBellum Offline

Loc: Plausibly deniable
I always try to make any destructive act of mine have a practical purpose. My friend had gotten himself a new computer, and was just going to throw away the old CPU tower. Since he lives out in the country, he decided to have a little target practice. He got his .44, I brought my 1911 and we had a little fun. Not much of that computer was left, I'll say. Kind of a two birds with one stone thing.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
13166 Members
73 Forums
44453 Topics
407334 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 04:49 AM
Advertisements

hold